It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shadow people will not leave your home and they can kill you.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: corkUSMC

I was, and always have been, a believer in Jesus as well. And I had endless things happen to me. The difference now is that I know who has control over these nasty, filthy things and we have been given thesame authorityJesus had over them. Once I learned that difference things changed instantly.

They want believers to be in ignorance, have lack of knowledge. Evil wants everyone, especially believers, to think there is no hope, no reason to believe in Jesus. They will especially attack believers because believers will lead non-believers to Christ and so if they destroy the hope we have in Jesus then they have destroyed multiple potential believers at the same time.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

[...]

These "Fake" Shadow People (ghosts) are approx. six feet tall or shorter. But ghost and Shadow People are two different type of entities. Ghost are people who have died and are grounded to this earth... (varies reasons), mostly because they can not seperate from their loved ones or fear.

Hi DS,

Years ago I've been attacked by a dark spirit being. He/she was completely black, like a small totally black cloud, not too big and very aggressive. While I was in my bedroom, ready to sleep with the lights off, he/she came over me and attacked me. Kinda surrounded me, I could even feel its vibrations, whose frequency was in the range 15-30 Hz, similar to the wings' speed of a big flying bat.

The whole thing lasted for less then a minute and I was shaken after that experience. Do you know what could have been, ghost, demon or some other being from the dark side?

P.S. I don't usually get often such visitations.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: corkUSMC
I had one who would be in yhe small kitchen. It seemed to suck up the light in the room. He was so black it jad sparkles in it. Also it would look around the corner of the room. I did not acknowledge its presence. I started getting bitch slapped my feet, head and puched me in the balls. It grabbed my wrist and wouldn't let go. When attacked i did not see the attacker. It was invisible. The air looked like there were a million bugs flying around in my room. One day i yelled im not afraid of you! Holding a pillow on my lap. Big mistake. Out of the pillow these black n grayish fat fingers came out of the pillow it was moving its fingers. They had large thick claws. I think it was two hands 3 fingers per hand but not sure. So many things happened to me in my efficiency apartment i moved into. Some stuff i can't say because its too far out there and people who would start #. It lasted a few years. Clergy tried to help me but the Catholic church blew me off. Ill never go back to them ever again period. Im uncertain what door i opened to cause that demonic attachment. I had watched a couple videos that were rituals by that guy in the 80s he was a ceremonial magician former green beret. A freat voice. Also bohemian grove video. There was so much more than i went through. I never thought anything like this would happen to me as a believer in jesus of Nazzerath. But it happened.

This entity is a principality - they look like someone who wears a black (mat not shiny) leather mask (very skin tight) actually it is its own skin with reptillian bumps that start at the top of the forehead and goes down the center of the skull down to its spine . Its eyes sparkle like white diamonds, its body has sparkles (star type lights) surrounding it. It has no problems showing itself. It can portray its face OVER the face of a human.... and the victim can not see the face. It DARES anyone to play with it or attack it. They own and control the person. This spirit was never a human and is VERY dangerous. I have seen this type possessing those within cities top 1% business leaders.

This IS a fallen angel. Stay away from this one.

In this thread I speak of a new type of entity that portrays a picture of itself OVER the face of a human. It is a digital face. It is in color. It can speak if it wants while starring back at you. It is mesmerizing and very hypnotic.

The person it possesses is also very dangerous. This entity hardly speaks and the person who does speak looks as if he has no emotions, no facial emotions, very cold and appears bored when they meet new people. Never shake this person's hand or touch them.

Never seen this entity with a woman.

EDIT LATER: Both the spirit and the human are comfortable with one another and together they live in harmony. This is called a perfect possession. The human has called out for this entity asked for this entity to come inside him. It's name is a secret to this world. The only way someone knows of these type of entities comes from a few select demons who reign in hell with Satan. A blood pact and oath are required for this entity. An exorcism will not work on this entity and it is not "Death until we part" This is a done deal. This person has lost its soul which they know and eagerly agree to and there is NOTHING a human can do to get rid of this entity. They love to go to church and sit in the pews with religious people and stare and smile. Invoking Jesus name makes them laugh and they hope you get physical with them.

FYI: A person who is possessed must agree to want it out of them. Today there are many people comfortable with their demons and have a fear of losing them. Those who hear numerous voices (legion) inside their head are the worst and never want to give them up. Many who have been diagnosed with Schizophrenia have been incorrectly diagnosed. Demons hide inside the brain.

edit on 2-1-2020 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Exactly. My anxiety in general vanished quickly once I realized any negative force or manifestation is in my control. Period. Worrying is the opposite of faith. So what are you really practicing by worrying about negative forces? Nothing positive. Once you realize that, you're free. If any of you have good strong spirit JooJoo I suggest you stop talking about it and take some action for Australia right now bc it's not looking good and they could use all the super hero powers they can get, if you gottem

originally posted by: hiddeninsite
a reply to: corkUSMC

I was, and always have been, a believer in Jesus as well. And I had endless things happen to me. The difference now is that I know who has control over these nasty, filthy things and we have been given thesame authorityJesus had over them. Once I learned that difference things changed instantly.

They want believers to be in ignorance, have lack of knowledge. Evil wants everyone, especially believers, to think there is no hope, no reason to believe in Jesus. They will especially attack believers because believers will lead non-believers to Christ and so if they destroy the hope we have in Jesus then they have destroyed multiple potential believers at the same time.

edit on 2-1-2020 by tonycodes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 06:32 AM
link   
And now to the finale

To those who insist in denying Jesus and the Apostles had "healed and drove out evil spirits", that it was not real, and that instead these people were mentally ill and there are no demons, I say this, Was or was not the person healed? the answer is yes.

The person was healed making your statement against Christ and his Apostles FALSE. A healing took place. A miracle occurred whether you agree or not. No placebo effect on the masses.

The FACT is.... the person changed immediately, those who were spiritually or physically sick, immediately lost this sickness and became whole again.

Now to the Christians who have attacked me in this thread:

It is a shame the church no longer teaches the gifts of Holy Spirit. Why is that? Simple answer they no longer believe. What does no longer believe? NO FAITH.

You say you have the Holy Spirit inside of you? Do you even know what that means?

1 Corinthians 12:8-10 - To one there is given through the Spirit a message of wisdom, to another a message of knowledge by means of the same Spirit, to another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healing by that one Spirit, to another miraculous powers, to another prophecy, to another distinguishing between spirits, to another speaking in different kinds of tongues, and to still another the interpretation of tongues.

Need more than one book? Ephesians 4:7-13, Isaiah 11:2-3 and Romans 12:3-8.

Those with the Holy Spirit have one or more of these gifts. A FACT.

Have you forgotten? YES and your priests and ministers have too!

Like I have said in the thread - WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU HEALED SOMEONE? I NEVER got an answer from anyone. I wonder why?

There are a lot of FAKE Christians out here; blinded by lies and fear. This is why I call myself a disciple of Jesus and not Christian.

Most Christians think their spirit inside them is the Holy Spirit....what a joke.

There is a difference between YOUR spirit and the Holy Spirit. This is how you can see who is fake and who is not.

Those who possess the Holy Spirit ALWAYS has a spiritual gift and those who run their mouths with nothing to show for it have nothing but themselves.

IF you think a simple prayer is all it takes for the Holy Spirit to possess you ....WRONG. He will come to you from prayer and then leave again shortly afterwards BUT would it not be better if he stayed with you, guided you, kept you on the path?

It takes MUCH MORE than prayer. Once SAVED ALWAYS SAVED? Now that is funny! You can lose your salvation just like Judas did.

If ANYONE here wants to know the TRUTH how you can possess the Holy Spirit then PM.

I will tell a select few and not those who attacked me. This is my prerogative.

DS

edit on 2-1-2020 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 07:51 AM
link   

You shall know them by their fruits.I am sorry,but in my
opinion,you are the only one that is attacking others.You
come across has being an expert on this subject matter.I
don't know if you are an expert or just blowing your horn.

I can only go by what I have experienced in my life and my
limited knowledge.I have seen,first hand,hands on healing.
I have had prayers answered and have witnessed miracles.
The fact that I'm still alive after a few medical scares myself,
is a miracle and answered prayer.

If we are followers of the Messiah,we should be trying to help
each other,not tear each other apart.Our walk with Yeshua/Jesus
can take the rest of our lives to complete.Some may be seasoned
followers and others being as babies still.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Dear Deathslayer (tries once again to have a conversation and this time wlll use loving words in an effort to ensure you are aware of my sincere intentions):

Your statement: "If ANYONE here wants to know the TRUTH how you can possess the Holy Spirit then PM.

I will tell a select few and not those who attacked me. This is my prerogative. "

IF there were any truth to this statement, I say how dare you keep the Holy Spirit from anyone. Holy Spirit is an individual, a separate personhood from the Trinity. You do not have the authority or right to keep Holy Spirit from anyone.

To those readers who are not sure, or fearful that Holy Spirit can be kept from them, please do not worry. Once you become a believer you instantly possess the Holy Spirit. He comes to live within you. Yes, you still have your own spirit, but now Holy Spirit comes to live within you.

And yes, he brings wiith him every gift as promised by God.

Personally, I have cast out a demon, healed the sick, blessed people, spread the word. I have commanded the weather. I have commanded animals. I am on prayer sites where I offer healing prayer, rebuke evil, offer protection prayers and help mentor those who don't know how they can do the same. But do not let me take the credit. I have only done so with Holy Spirit. Jesus gets all the glory.

1 John 2:27
Verse Concepts
As for you, the anointing which you received from Him abides in you, and you have no need for anyone to teach you; but as His anointing teaches you about all things, and is true and is not a lie, and just as it has taught you, you abide in Him.

Galatians 4:6
Verse Concepts
Because you are sons, God has sent forth the Spirit of His Son into our hearts, crying, "Abba! Father!"

Romans 8:9
Verse Concepts
However, you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you But if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he does not belong to Him.

edit on 2-1-2020 by hiddeninsite because: incomplete sentence

edit on 2-1-2020 by hiddeninsite because: added Bible verses

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
a reply to: usernameconspiracy

I will respond to this because it worries me.

The problem....most likely is the land the house sits on. Indian land more than likely. Others in community having the same issue?

Also who in the home seems to have more supernatural occurrences?

Sorry for the delay in replying. I think it's fairly even between the wife and I as far as experiences. I'm not sure about whether our neighbors have had any experiences. have not quite broached the subject and don't want to sound crazy.

if it interests you, everything is detailed in the following thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   
It's kind of disheartening to see a thread about shadow people devolve into religion. If you ARE religious, you see everything through that filter, so it suddenly has to do with demons, angels, etc.

I don't think religion, Jesus etc are anything more than a biased viewpoint obscuring things. I suppose if you believe in Jesus and think he will help, it might. But it's not because he exists, it's because you THINK he does, and then it makes sense that in some way you create your own reality. Same thing can be applied to UFO's. Some think they are angels/gods. While there may be some truth to that, I highly doubt it has anything to do with the bible, but more likely either interdimensional beings, or a hidden race of beings that have lived here as long or longer than we have.

I've never seen a shadow person, but have seen and heard many things as a paranormal investigator. If you enter into this realm, UFO's, shadow beings etc with a preconceived bias, you'll try to make things fit that bias, rather than have an open mind.

BTW didn't someone (OP?) say they had photos they were going to post? Maybe it was in their old thread they mentioned it, I'd like to see those
edit on 1/2/2020 by vlawde because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
I was thinking about starting a new thread on the history and cultural make up of the Shadow People and what I've learned over the decades, but given the responses in this thread I'm going turn back away from doing so. So instead I'm going to leave this thread with a picture that I received while conducting an investigation (this photo has been posted on ATS before in the thread I linked to in the first post I made in this thread)

I wish people would stop looking at the whole Shadow People phenomena as some kind of spooky religious based thing, and instead tried to evaluate these event from an anthropological angle instead.

I hear ya. You did mention you had other photos as well, perhaps you could create a separate thread? In this one, it looks like a display in a museum, I assume the lower left corner and what looks like a head and eye is it. Any other background info on the circumstances etc when the photo was taken?
edit on 1/2/2020 by vlawde because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: hiddeninsite

Rest easy. Christ is already here (hear).

He says: WARNING: Be careful on ATS. There are some real badasses here.

DS

I am one. And he is on notice.

Blue Wolf

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 12:11 AM
link   
OK FOR ALL WHO EXPERIENCE SHADOW PEOPLE--These are DEMONS---Yes DEMONS can growl, become aggressive and more--The ONLY AND ONLY WAY to RID OF DEMONS is by BELIEVING IN JESUS CHRIST AND PRAYING TO GOD FOR HIM TO REBUKE ALL DEMONS BACK INTO THE PITS OF HELL.

DEMONS KNOW IF YOU TRULY BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST N THOSE THAT DO NOT BELIEVE IN HIM. IT IS EASIER FOR A DEMON TO ATTACK YOU IF YOU DONT BELIEVE MUCH IN JESUS. I KNOW IS HARD FOR SOME TO UNDERSTAND BUT IT IS TRUE.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

originally posted by: corkUSMC
I had one who would be in yhe small kitchen. It seemed to suck up the light in the room. He was so black it jad sparkles in it. Also it would look around the corner of the room. I did not acknowledge its presence. I started getting bitch slapped my feet, head and puched me in the balls. It grabbed my wrist and wouldn't let go. When attacked i did not see the attacker. It was invisible. The air looked like there were a million bugs flying around in my room. One day i yelled im not afraid of you! Holding a pillow on my lap. Big mistake. Out of the pillow these black n grayish fat fingers came out of the pillow it was moving its fingers. They had large thick claws. I think it was two hands 3 fingers per hand but not sure. So many things happened to me in my efficiency apartment i moved into. Some stuff i can't say because its too far out there and people who would start #. It lasted a few years. Clergy tried to help me but the Catholic church blew me off. Ill never go back to them ever again period. Im uncertain what door i opened to cause that demonic attachment. I had watched a couple videos that were rituals by that guy in the 80s he was a ceremonial magician former green beret. A freat voice. Also bohemian grove video. There was so much more than i went through. I never thought anything like this would happen to me as a believer in jesus of Nazzerath. But it happened.

This entity is a principality - they look like someone who wears a black (mat not shiny) leather mask (very skin tight) actually it is its own skin with reptillian bumps that start at the top of the forehead and goes down the center of the skull down to its spine . Its eyes sparkle like white diamonds, its body has sparkles (star type lights) surrounding it. It has no problems showing itself. It can portray its face OVER the face of a human.... and the victim can not see the face. It DARES anyone to play with it or attack it. They own and control the person. This spirit was never a human and is VERY dangerous. I have seen this type possessing those within cities top 1% business leaders.

This IS a fallen angel. Stay away from this one.

In this thread I speak of a new type of entity that portrays a picture of itself OVER the face of a human. It is a digital face. It is in color. It can speak if it wants while starring back at you. It is mesmerizing and very hypnotic.

The person it possesses is also very dangerous. This entity hardly speaks and the person who does speak looks as if he has no emotions, no facial emotions, very cold and appears bored when they meet new people. Never shake this person's hand or touch them.

Never seen this entity with a woman.

EDIT LATER: Both the spirit and the human are comfortable with one another and together they live in harmony. This is called a perfect possession. The human has called out for this entity asked for this entity to come inside him. It's name is a secret to this world. The only way someone knows of these type of entities comes from a few select demons who reign in hell with Satan. A blood pact and oath are required for this entity. An exorcism will not work on this entity and it is not "Death until we part" This is a done deal. This person has lost its soul which they know and eagerly agree to and there is NOTHING a human can do to get rid of this entity. They love to go to church and sit in the pews with religious people and stare and smile. Invoking Jesus name makes them laugh and they hope you get physical with them.

FYI: A person who is possessed must agree to want it out of them. Today there are many people comfortable with their demons and have a fear of losing them. Those who hear numerous voices (legion) inside their head are the worst and never want to give them up. Many who have been diagnosed with Schizophrenia have been incorrectly diagnosed. Demons hide inside the brain.

This is one of the funniest things ive read in ages. So this is all satire, right? Youre making this up as a joke to spoof people who believe in these things? It has to be intentional humor...right?

If not...
Top 1% business leaders.... lol. Feel free to explain how and why you interact with a city's "top 1% business leaders" on a regular enough basis to notice anything about the normality of their behavior. Judging by your writing and the nonsense you spew, im going way out on a limb and guessing that you dont have the intelligence or self-awareness necessary to acquire or retain a job that would lead you to spend time in such company.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peterson12
OK FOR ALL WHO EXPERIENCE SHADOW PEOPLE--These are DEMONS---Yes DEMONS can growl, become aggressive and more--The ONLY AND ONLY WAY to RID OF DEMONS is by BELIEVING IN JESUS CHRIST AND PRAYING TO GOD FOR HIM TO REBUKE ALL DEMONS BACK INTO THE PITS OF HELL.

DEMONS KNOW IF YOU TRULY BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST N THOSE THAT DO NOT BELIEVE IN HIM. IT IS EASIER FOR A DEMON TO ATTACK YOU IF YOU DONT BELIEVE MUCH IN JESUS. I KNOW IS HARD FOR SOME TO UNDERSTAND BUT IT IS TRUE.

I feel like if you were capable of critical thought, and applied it to your own comment for even just one minute, you would realize that this is phenomenally stupid for a very wide number of reasons. Even a rudimentary amount of logic should make it obvious. Too bad, then, that you clearly are not capable of such critical or logical thinking.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maroboduus

originally posted by: Peterson12

I feel like if you were capable of critical thought, and applied it to your own comment for even just one minute, you would realize that this is phenomenally stupid for a very wide number of reasons. Even a rudimentary amount of logic should make it obvious. Too bad, then, that you clearly are not capable of such critical or logical thinking.

What? Don't you know if something is posted on the internet IN ALL CAPS it must be true?

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   
You seem unfamiliar with the placebo effect. Faith in being “healed” from an “illness” caused by faith doesn’t prove the Illness.
Also very Christ like turning the other check and all that of you.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join