It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tribulation news, March 8 - Mt. St. Helens erupts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 08:08 PM
link   

[edit on 8-3-2005 by MattMarriott]

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 08:15 PM
link   
What!

Wait, what the hell is this? Its not even the 9th. Are you pretending to by psychic all of a sudden? Why the disinformation and lies? This is strictly against board policy. Why are you making things up?

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I wish I was back home and I could see it from my house...cool, can you get some photos, I take it you are in WA watching KIRO...where exactly are you?? Send Pics!!

And it is the 9th...GMT and in China

[edit on 8-3-2005 by 00PS]

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Its totally true. I am in Oregon and can see the cloud from here. They are saying it is mostly steam but there is ash on the mountain itself.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Another picture

jm

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Don't worry. This isn't anything big. While it is larger than anything in the last few months, it is NOT an eruption. It is just a larger burp than we have seen in a while. It looks more impressive on tv and the web then it does in person. I would take some pictures but we just moved out here to Battle Ground and my digital camera is still packed away somewhere.

Please be wary of local news and websites. Life is pretty slow in the Northwest and local news stations are quick to make more of a story than it really is.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 08:28 PM
link   
So its another steam eruption? What are these reports of ash from posters? Has it been confirmed as ash?

Its not even on the USGS frontpage. They're reporting a mag 2 quake in Massachusettes is all.

MM, why is this supposed to be significant?

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 08:31 PM
link   
It appears there may be some ash in this event but I would not characterize this as full blown eruption.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

Ask the illuminati why they ordered their media to keep as silent as possible about it ... and you will get the answer

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 08:35 PM
link   

So its another steam eruption? What are these reports of ash from posters? Has it been confirmed as ash?

Its not even on the USGS frontpage. They're reporting a mag 2 quake in Massachusettes is all.

Well it's breaking news....are you always so Anal...quite frankly I think it's great we get news before other websites...don't you

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Mount St. Helens had a full eruption when I was in elementary school yet that didn't bring on the end of the world...why would this, even if it does end up in a real eruption, cause it?

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Here are 2 shots that I think are fantastic

will have to do the next one in another post as I can't get 2 in one post for the life of me.

jm

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Now this was shortly after the other shot --

is this a boom or a poof

jm

edited to add - I would be surprised if the dome is there tomorrow -- what do you all think?

[edit on 8-3-2005 by justme1640]

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 10:24 PM
link   
This isn't a major eruption, it was caused by a 2.0 earthquake. Geologists are saying that there MIGHT be an eruption that would drop ash in a ten-mile radius but nothing like the massive detonation of the cap that happened back in the eighties.

Apparently St. Helens has been rumbling since September according to Yahoo:

Mount St. Helens rumbled back to life Sept. 23, with shuddering seismic activity that peaked above magnitude 3 as hot magma broke through rocks in its path. Molten rock reached the surface Oct. 11, marking resumption of dome-building activity that had stopped in 1986.

Great pics in any case!

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 06:47 AM
link   
checked the site I got my pictures from above --I must have mistaken the order on the 2 pictures - I would swear it was the order I put it in -- I guess it was more of a poof than a boom and the dome is still there
sorry about the confusion -- but I can't wait to see a clear picture of the dome now to see the changes though. But they are still incredible pictures to me -- that cam must be placed well that the rumbles didn't move it at all. Wonder how far away it is?

jm

BTW I don't think there is any Tribulation or anything about this -- I just think the pictures are
and the fact that we can get these pictures is great - - I don't think there is a cover-up or anything either.

[edit on 9-3-2005 by justme1640]

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by MattMarriott

Ask the illuminati why they ordered their media to keep as silent as possible about it ... and you will get the answer

HOw can you say that they have been silent, when it justoccured as you were posting, and is infact all over the news today?

are you always so Anal

Yes. Usually more so.

quite frankly I think it's great we get news before other websites...don't you

When he first posted it it said 'March 9th', i thought double M was making a prediction, since he is saying its all part of the biblical tribulation that will lead to the apocalypse itself and the thousand year reign of christ on earth. As for significance, well, what is the significance of a minor steam and ash burst from an active volcano in the context of the biblical end times? it's a minor event, at best even, certainly minor compared to multi-headed monsters rising out of the water and million man cavalry armies fighting against demons.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I'm confused...are you saying, from the title of this thread, that the news you have posted is called "tribulation"? Or, are you saying the eruption has something to do with the tribulation? If it is the latter....how do you come to that conclusion?

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV

are you saying, from the title of this thread, that the news you have posted is called "tribulation"? Or, are you saying the eruption has something to do with the tribulation? If it is the latter....how do you come to that conclusion?

St Helens is part of the signs of God to help us to free ourselves from the brainwash and start opposing instead of accepting the antichrist

The tribulation is everywhere now. Not only here.
Attention: extreme images of child deformations caused by the depleted uranium of NATO
www.xs4all.nl...

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by MattMarriott
The tribulation is everywhere now. Not only here.
Attention: extreme images of child deformations caused by the depleted uranium of NATO
www.xs4all.nl...

It's all in your mind MM, most of those baby pictures show children with the deformity that was already posted in another thread entitled "Alien Baby". You really should do your homework, or at least make sure that the sites you are visiting are not just sensationalist attention seekers. Other fairly common deformities include Spina Bifida and Hydrocephallus which is in a couple of the pictures. So shame on you MM for not properly debunking when you should have. Besides, when I decide to have the tribulation I'll probably leave you here anyway.

top topics

join