It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why, if, aliens are observing us they'll never be UFOs

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   
If aliens are indeed observing us they'll likely never be seen. They either have the technology to watch us from afar, such as Jupiter area and even further. These UFOs are likely our own technology that is being tested because a smart alien specie would make their "aircraft" look like ours. It would look and sound like a jetliner, cargo plane, jetfighter, or helicopter, even so being powered by technology we can't imagine whilst keeping the look that it is powered by our current tech level. Then there is the radar part, which would likely be defeated by their tech level and they would likely consider radar as a method of detection archaic. This is all an opinion and purely just an opinion. Merry Christmas bros.
edit on 12/26/2019 by Gyo01 because: Spelling

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I'm speculating...that one of the stealth anti-radar techniques incorporated by the otherworlders, is a magnetically contained fusion plasma shield, surrounding the starship, that simply absorbs radar waves --- instead of reflecting them.

When they don't use the plasma shield...a saucer shaped starship, has a much less radar signature than any stealth technology that we have incorporated here on Earth.

The ET aliens can and have used advanced mirror-camouflage techniques for their starships, including armor for their uniforms; when close encounters are called for because of hostiles.

Advanced holographic techniques are also used not only as a form of communication by the ET's...but also as a camouflage science as well.
edit on 26-12-2019 by Erno86 because: deleted an added a word

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Gyo01

Yeah I tend to agree with this line of thinking, which is why I've never really bought into the UFO phenomenon. If they were here, and didn't want to be detected, they wouldn't be. and if they are here and want to be detected, we'd all know about it and they'd be no way there could be a coverup.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Why would aliens come here and hide? They traveled however many light years to come and hide? If aliens are here and they are hiding, what do you think they are up to? Kidnapping people? Stealing resources? Advanced scouts before invasion?

I doubt aliens are real, I have never seen any proof, and if they are here and more advanced than us why do they hide?

If aliens ever do show up for real be scared be very scared cause it probably the end of the human race.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   

So, you are saying we had anti gravity, anti inertia craft that can travel 10,000+ miles an hour, can turn on a dime without slowing down and doesnt have any wings or any perceptible propulsion system even before we invented the microchip?

LOL, merry Christmas.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   
syncronicity

2 days ago I posted on another thread that the Jews & Christianity adherents deem the Mount Hermon place a 'holy' site... so there is/was a permanent Intel/Communication device hidden there from the early days of the Hebrew Tribes in their conquering the Middle East/ Cannan areas after their flight from Egyptian Captivity

… also the Ark of the Covenent was a high tech, Mobile, communication device

so, the advanced beings from 'Heaven' planted info gathering devices that provided communications and 2 way Portals to bring goods-materials to Earth from 'Heaven' at instantaneous speed (spooky-action-at-a-distance)…

I further suggest that the 5G technology and Cloud Computing format/Architectures are high tech platforms inspired by connections to the 'heavenly' realms on a sustained basis (the'inspirations' are mind intrusions by these far distant beings that monitor Earth for the last 4000+ years)

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Aliens could put on a baseball cap and walk down the street in broad daylight and most people wouldn't even notice. We might think they're just sick or odd people and most of us have been taught not to stare. There are plenty of stories of people suddenly noticing that a "person" near them is not exactly human. On the street, in a grocery store, ordinary places. People are notoriously self-absorbed and unobservant.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Maybe it is not us that they are really observing.

Maybe they don't care if we can see them or not.

When I check my garden, the only time I pay any attention tho the insects, is when they are doing damage to my crops or fields.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   
We send probes and robots to other planets and into space why wouldn’t aliens do the same thing?

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   
What seems logical to you might not be logical to aliens. Especially far more advanced or not even carbon based. Would you be able to tell what someone with an IQ twice or even ten times higher than you is up to?

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: KiwiNite
What seems logical to you might not be logical to aliens. Especially far more advanced or not even carbon based. Would you be able to tell what someone with an IQ twice or even ten times higher than you is up to?

EXACTLY. Personally; I would like to meet a 'silicon based' life form for a change...Carbon based wearing thin...

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   
All one has to do is ask themselves one question.
If aliens can travel across trillions of miles of space , why do they need running lights when they get here ?

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
If aliens can travel across trillions of miles of space , why do they need running lights when they get here ?

If they have a those on their home planet and within their solar system, then they certainly would have them there, same reason our aircraft have them here.

So they should turn them off before they get here?

I like that idea.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Not running lights; more a sort of vibration energy frequency modulator.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

If they have a those on their home planet and within their solar system, then they certainly would have them there, same reason our aircraft have them here.

I like that idea.

Would they need them ?
Anywhere ?

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

Really ?
Explain.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

I like that idea.

Would they need them ?
Anywhere ?

Well that is really hard to say for sure. Lights do serve an undeniable purpose in letting anyone know where you are in a sense.
Too bad we can't ask a big eyed saucer pilot this question and find out for sure.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

Really ?
Explain.

Frequency. Colors; sound, human emotion. Amplify those sine waves and bottle the energy in vacuum tubes. Oh did that already did we? I know your game to exploit human emotion.

edit on 26-12-2019 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   

These UFOs are likely our own technology that is being tested because a smart alien specie would make their "aircraft" look like ours.

Do we dress up like an ant every time we walk past an anthill?

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gyo01
If aliens are indeed observing us they'll likely never be seen. They either have the technology to watch us from afar, such as Jupiter area and even further. These UFOs are likely our own technology that is being tested because a smart alien specie would make their "aircraft" look like ours. It would look and sound like a jetliner, cargo plane, jetfighter, or helicopter, even so being powered by technology we can't imagine whilst keeping the look that it is powered by our current tech level. Then there is the radar part, which would likely be defeated by their tech level and they would likely consider radar as a method of detection archaic. This is all an opinion and purely just an opinion. Merry Christmas bros.

ET "smart alien" species...that occasionally visit our planet, do not make aircraft that look like ours --- Simply because carbon based fuel ---- or fuel like plutonium ---- is an obsolete form of fuel for interstellar propulsion.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join