It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why, if, aliens are observing us they'll never be UFOs

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I disagree.
a reply to: Gyo01
Some probably have clearance to be on EA*RTH bases and don't need to hide.
Others not clear for SOL space or EA*RTH space probably have to hide and maneuver in secret.
This ofcourse is all speculation.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

Yes, stealth/camouflage does exist. It is just not available to the general public and likely never will be.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

No. We know how to operate a microsingularity. Just like you know how to operate electrons besides you cannot prove an electron even exists.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   
No, I am not from the future. People who are told me these things. YES, I am scared. Everything they said has come true.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Just drink and love the others around you. God had a place for all of us. The liars will wail on agony over their blinded defeat.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gyo01
If aliens are indeed observing us they'll likely never be seen. They either have the technology to watch us from afar, such as Jupiter area and even further.

Does that mean any UFO craft we DO see, are not observing US, but probably Saturn or Uranus?

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: gillyp17

Could you imagine waking up in the morning getting ready for work and you walk outside to your lawn or onto the sidewalk and there is an alien craft/ probe just rolling around? How would we know it was alien and not some kids RC car however it got there or its purpose would be fleeting of the mind, no matter the design it could easily be put off as an artistic or "futuristic" design regardless of features on its outside that would for all senses be considered practical.

If it were me going out in the morning I know that I would have a hard time distinguishing the difference .

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   

If aliens are indeed observing us they'll likely never be seen. They either have the technology to watch us from afar, such as Jupiter area and even further. These UFOs are likely our own technology that is being tested because a smart alien specie would make their "aircraft" look like ours. It would look and sound like a jetliner, cargo plane, jetfighter, or helicopter, even so being powered by technology we can't imagine whilst keeping the look that it is powered by our current tech level. Then there is the radar part, which would likely be defeated by their tech level and they would likely consider radar as a method of detection archaic. This is all an opinion and purely just an opinion. Merry Christmas bros.

At this point they are done with 'observing'. They are now actively engaged with humanity. Sometimes aliens pretend to be studying plant life etc. This is a ruse just like the 'broken down' flying saucer is a ruse. They are quite capable of making people believe what they want them to believe. As for craft looking like our technology. There are many examples of this; ghost rockets, dirigibles, airplanes etc. If they are seen on radar or otherwise it is because they don't mind being seen. They want to be seen sometimes to keep the myth alive and attract potential abductees.
edit on 7-9-2020 by EnPassant because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   
They probably want to be seen. Maybe they make sure any photos taken are blurry and not too good.
Slowly letting humanity getting used to the idea that we are not alone.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: EnPassant

If aliens are indeed observing us they'll likely never be seen. They either have the technology to watch us from afar, such as Jupiter area and even further. These UFOs are likely our own technology that is being tested because a smart alien specie would make their "aircraft" look like ours. It would look and sound like a jetliner, cargo plane, jetfighter, or helicopter, even so being powered by technology we can't imagine whilst keeping the look that it is powered by our current tech level. Then there is the radar part, which would likely be defeated by their tech level and they would likely consider radar as a method of detection archaic. This is all an opinion and purely just an opinion. Merry Christmas bros.

At this point they are done with 'observing'. They are now actively engaged with humanity. Sometimes aliens pretend to be studying plant life etc. This is a ruse just like the 'broken down' flying saucer is a ruse. They are quite capable of making people believe what they want them to believe. As for craft looking like our technology. There are many examples of this; ghost rockets, dirigibles, airplanes etc. If they are seen on radar or otherwise it is because they don't mind being seen. They want to be seen sometimes to keep the myth alive and attract potential abductees.

My nephew and I was walking down the sidewalk two summers ago on a clear sunny day towards the town square. As we were approaching the southeast intersection of the square i looked to my left and observed a plastic grocery bag floating down the middle of the road about four feet high going in the same direction as us towards the intersection.

The thing is, the bag wasn't tumbling, the bag was keeping a steady pace of about 10 miles per hour and a steady hight of about four feet off the ground. I pointed it out to my nephew and we both just stopped walking and turned and watched it.

Once the bag perfectly floated all the way into the middle of the intersection it made a 90 degree turn straight up and accelerated quickly to 50 plus MPH and went to approximately 1000 feet then made a b line south west. We both watched it until it became such a small speck we could no longer see it.

One of the strangest I have ever seen. Something tells me that wasn't no grocery bag.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

originally posted by: EnPassant

One of the strangest I have ever seen. Something tells me that wasn't no grocery bag.

I know someone, aliens approached him dressed as cowboys. I think they have a sinister sense of humour.

<< 1   >>

join