It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SMILE ADVISORY it's Just Trump coming up on 3 and a Half years....when April Maybe?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Ughh, you don't need this doom, I'm so sorry to post this.

Ya see there's this one thing.....I couldn't figure out the day count on in Scriptural prophecy.

I should write The Holy Bible....ok. The Scripture verse of Jesus says no one knows the day or the hour.....only the Father. Then the book of Revelations comes along later. Rev 1 dash 1 goin from memory says it's the revealing from Jesus showing the saints what must soon come to pas....paraphrasing huh!

A side note there.

Brass tacks....in Rev it says the bad guy....the man of sin who turns into the son of perdition.....at the mid mark of 7 years counting the 1290 then the 1260....we seem to have a 7 year tribulation really but the bad guy, what's his name...man of sin......he is not necessarily in public view that first 1290.....3 and a Half years. Uh oh.....alarms goin off......

Trump, along about the 3 22 mark in the year ....during March, the war month from Roman times......Trumpy, who I love, what if he.....stay with me now.....when we left the dock, we had just enough fuel to get to the island.....well guess what good news, we are just aboutvoutta....oh wrong movie

Be watching March and April huh! What if Trump goes to Israel ....and....and.....tries to sit in the temple ....April fits the timelines in the Bible for the endtimes in Rev. BTW Revelations contains all the endtimes story. Truly the revealing of what must come to pass in the end of the Epoch.

A good solid 4 months before my doom date huh! ...actually no, I had Obama as the one who fell like lightning from heaven.

There's 12 timelines in Revelations....they work out for a 2020 start to all this revealed, like a little got Magog in the skull and crossbones month of Roman war God worship....Mars.

Submitted for your smile, I advise a smile yes.
edit on 25-12-2019 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-12-2019 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Thats Gog magog , not gonna be a long battle, just a little one. It is needed kinda to kick things off....sorta

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Could one label Trump as the ...man of sin......idk, but if ya can, then that solves the 3 and a Half years of ....you know....where is the man of sin for 1290 days before April, say 11 2020.....or would war in May be better for the timeline

Trump from the election date I suppose to start the count.

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Btw, I know there's some rough action before the midpoint of the tribulation thing....really rough, didnt mention it

a reply to: GBP/JPY

edit on 25-12-2019 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Pro tip...

Someone fiddled with your egg nog.

Seek medical attention.

Oh!

And Merry Christmas!!!

🎄

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Im still wondering if Barack Obama will rise to power in the UN.

Ive read that Barack Obama means Lightning strike in Aramaic, and that when Yeshua said " And I beheld Satan, as Barack Obama, fall to Earth. Yes, Christ may have actually named him, and spoke his name 2000 years ago

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Furthermore. The Antichrist is not attracted to women. He likes men. Sound like Trump? Or Barack?

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

And Merry Christmas!!!

Happy Holidays!!!

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Furthermore. The Antichrist is not attracted to women. He likes men. Sound like Trump? Or Barack?

Furthermore?
The antichrist should really come from Jewish descent as well as lack attraction to women, that’s two big issues with Trump. VBT is spot on re the woman thing, Trumps a womaniser and married

Obama, who knows, it will all be revealed in time. We are really called to love others not so much worry about end times

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Where do you get that he likes men?

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlecHolland

Was wondering the same thing - is this like a "Bible Code" kind of thing?

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   
That's in two places in Scripture....Isaiah and Jeremiah or so....

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Who? Barack?

The Antichrist? Or both?

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Can't be to many scriptures left unfulfilled to this date since he started office.

If I remember didn't you say Obama was the anti-Christ, a few years back?
edit on 12/26/2019 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

He will be Half jew. Obama fits that his mother was actually Jewish, the family was atheist.

Supposedly they are Israelite's who came to England before Christ's birth, later called British Israelite's who brought the stone of Jacob to England.
edit on 12/26/2019 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Sounds like the personification of an electrical event in outer space.

But that's just me, educated.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

Can't be to many scriptures left unfulfilled to this date since he started office.

If I remember didn't you say Obama was the anti-Christ, a few years back?

He is still around, and he may very well be. If he becomes in control of UN, he likely is

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Originally posted by visitedbythem
Ive read that Barack Obama means Lightning strike in Aramaic, and that when Yeshua said " And I beheld Satan, as Barack Obama, fall to Earth. Yes, Christ may have actually named him, and spoke his name 2000 years ago

Lightening Strikes don’t exactly “fall to earth”...not in the traditional sense anyway…

Why does the Anti-Christ always have to be someone in the Public eye…? you'd think he'd be more of a puppeteer…pulling all the strings while hiding in the shadows…

- JC

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I'm not for Trump never have been and never will. And I say it proudly. But when he was spouting he is the one and the chosen one, where are all my christian brothers and sisters not taking a step back and saying, "Whaaaaaat?"

It's been ingrained into my stature as a christian we are to be so careful and watchful of someone like this. There will be someone who will come along that is going to deceive, if possible, even the elect. It can be debated over who the elect is but none the less we have been called to be vigilante.

I think most of us tend to look at anyone in a high up position, including our presidents of who might be the one.Lol And we do that regardless of our political affiliations. I've did it so many times now I have a mental checklist. Trump fits it more than most but he doesn't have the withered hand or something wrong with one of his eyes. And as far as the antichrist being gay. It really doesn't say that. I prefer the NIV but sometimes when the words are changed up, you have to go back to the original, which would be the KJV and reread what it says. The key word is "desire."

KJV Daniel 11:37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

Is it saying he doesn't desire woman? Or is it saying he doesn't regard what a woman desires?

He doesn't regard the God of his fathers
He doesn't regard the desire of women
He doesn't regard any God
HE magnifies himself above all.

In biblical times the desire of women was to have children.

Melania doesn't even share a bedroom with Trump. In fact, they say she's on a different floor. And before he was President he kept his kid on a complete different floor. And he's always had his multiple wives take care of the kids. He was always there, but not there.

Just my take.
edit on 7-1-2020 by Myrtales Instinct because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join