It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just saw some crazy stuff go down

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   
So I was out side giving my dog a haircut xmas morning and I heard this loud smashing sound. I look across there street and some guy had a chunk of concrete the size of a basketball smashing my neighbors car. He smashed the headlights all the windows the hood and side of the car. My neighbor comes out mad as hell and they start arguing. My neighbor decks the guy in the face that smashed up his car. Another guy got between them and broke it up. The cops showed up and spent 20 minutes taking a picture of the car and asking questions. Then they left.

Fast forward 2 hours and I'm standing outside having a smoke. 4 patrol cars show up at the house. I knew they were coming to arrest him because 2 cops went to the cover the back door. I couldn't hear everything but I heard the cops say he's at the hospital getting stitches. I heard my neighbor say he needed stitches too.

I don't know my neighbors at all. They moved in but we've barely spoke.

As far as I'm concerned the guy was protecting his property. I wanted to go over there and tell him to keep his mouth shut until he gets a lawyer. I didn't want to get involved because I don't need the cops recognizing me on the road and pulling me over.

It's BS that you can't even defend your own property. If it were my car they would have carried the guy away on a stretcher.

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: wantsome

Maybe there was a reason the guy was smashing his car and the cops showed back up once they found out that the guy did something illegal to trigger someone taking revenge on his car. It's fun to speculate.

I will be curious, if you get the whole story please update us..

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

Maybe there was a reason the guy was smashing his car and the cops showed back up once they found out that the guy did something illegal to trigger someone taking revenge on his car. It's fun to speculate.

I will be curious, if you get the whole story please update us..

Yeah that's true I don't know the whole story. It sure made for an interesting morning.

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   
IMO, you were right not to get involved. You don't know what's going on. And you might not want to know.

Through many years of experience, I have learned to let other people solve their own problems.
edit on 25-12-2019 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   
So the cast of this theater is

The neighbor, who you hardly know anything about cuz you hardly have spoken with him.

The smashing guy, who we don't know anything about at all other than he smashes up the car.

The other guy, who we don't know anything about other than that he tried to break up the fight.

You, the observer.

With a supporting cast of ,,,, the cops.

When the cops come back, they go to the door looking for the smashing guy who is off getting stitches. So from this we must assume that the smashing guy was with the neighbor in the house, likely prior to the smashing and after the smashing. The other guy might have been another neighbor but likely another denizen of the house prior to the smashing.

Have another cigarette and let us know when the smashing guy comes back and the cops take him into custody. Keep your ears open. It may be an interesting afternoon as well.

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   

I am surprised a gun wasn't involved.

This is America.

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
So the cast of this theater is

The neighbor, who you hardly know anything about cuz you hardly have spoken with him.

The smashing guy, who we don't know anything about at all other than he smashes up the car.

The other guy, who we don't know anything about other than that he tried to break up the fight.

You, the observer.

With a supporting cast of ,,,, the cops.

When the cops come back, they go to the door looking for the smashing guy who is off getting stitches. So from this we must assume that the smashing guy was with the neighbor in the house, likely prior to the smashing and after the smashing. The other guy might have been another neighbor but likely another denizen of the house prior to the smashing.

Have another cigarette and let us know when the smashing guy comes back and the cops take him into custody. Keep your ears open. It may be an interesting afternoon as well.
The smashing guy don't live there.

The smashing guy was pounding on my neighbors brand new Cadillac. My neighbors are Arabic and everybody around here pretty much keeps to themselves. They moved in a couple years ago.

Basically it's a man wife 2 sons and 2 daughters. I tried talking to the father but he doesn't speak English very well. His son was the person who's car was getting smashed.

I didn't realize what was going on at first. I wasn't paying attention I was busy fighting with my dog. I heard about 10 smashes before I decided to check out what was going on. He got about 10 more smashes in before someone came out of the house.

My neighbor ran up to smashing guy and they had words. Then my neighbor punched him and they started brawling. The guy that came with smashing guy broke it up and they left.

The cops showed up 10 minutes after smashing guy left. They took pictures and went in the house.

They came back two hours later and I already posted what happen then.

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: wantsome
So I was out side giving my dog a haircut xmas morning and

Wait, what? Was he a "bad boy?" Who gives their dog a haircut on xmas morning?

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Sounds like a scene from The Big Lebowski.

Was his name walter?

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Been P.I. over 25 years ..... it fits the mold of someone sleeping with the other guys wife.

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Most likely the guy that did the smashing and was later punched by your neighbor put an assault charge on your neighbor. A dirty trick but I’m betting that’s what he did.

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Being two sides to a story, I'd like to know what the heck triggered it all and what happens next.

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   

You were right not to get involved for several reasons, especially when you don't know the score between these people, and what exactly you're involving yourself in. Placing yourself into the scene with officers around would only have drawn bad attention to you from all parties.

Sometimes it's best to stick to the sidelines and let the trash fires burn. After all, that dog hair isn't going to cut itself!

Hopefully this doesn't become a repeat drama in your neighborhood.

edit on 25-12-2019 by DietWoke because: proofread

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Now it's time for the attorneys to get involved. Videos like this can make a little money on streaming channels, protect the innocent and help convict the guilty in a court of law.

A good gopro or Google pixel 4 would be a good choice. I video everything when it gets gnarly.
edit on 25-12-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   
OP was wise...there are not two, but THREE, sides to every story!

(1) Party A's story, (2) Party B's story...and (3) the TRUTH!

Restraint is always the better part of valor in these types of situations!

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I will never forget a situation we were presented with during a training school at a prominent firearms training institute. The situation had live actors and practice weapons (military grade stuff)

Situation - You are walking out of a grocery store, in strip mall setting where there is a liquor store nearby. You hear screaming and yelling (for real). A man and a woman are fighting...desperately.

Woman: **SCREAM** He's got a gun, he's trying to kill me....he's raping me...OMG...he's trying to kill me!!!"

Man: "Get in the car, B#!!, I'm not going to tell you again!!

**BANG!** - **BANG, BANG, BANG** (real shots, from two different guns)

Woman: **SCREAM** OMG...he's trying to KILL me...HELP ME PLEASE!, he RAPED ME...HELP MEEEeeee!!! PLEEeeez HELP ME!!!"

**BANG!** .....**BANG, BANG!** (again two different guns)

Your visibility is limited, but you can see the combatants. You're armed. If you learned anything in the course, you're behind hard cover, firearm at Condition 'zero' (possibly CON 1, depending on your school).

What do you do?

Three people shot the man. One person shot the woman. Six people held their fire.

Six people passed. Four failed.

Situation: - (and it was actually a real scenario which had happened in LA). The male was an undercover vice cop in the process of arresting an armed prostitute involved in dealing meth. The woman had tried to hold up the liquor store nearby for money, and the UC was waiting for back up...then the woman started firing at him. He was trying to detain her, but she was screaming distractions.

Again, sometimes, when you don't know the situation, it's best to be uninvolved.

BTW...I passed.

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I shaved my dogs rear end to low and gave him razor burn. He's been spinning his rear on the carpet all day. Poor guy his butt is all red.

While I was watching all the commotion across the street my dog got tangled with the cord for the clippers and broke the attachment. I didn't use an attachment to shave his butt.

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   

If your dog is 'itching' his butt on the carpet, grass, or anywhere else...he likely has worms.

Get him some dewormer and that S# will stop!

Honestly!

edit on 12/25/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

If your dog is 'itching' his butt on the carpet, grass, or anywhere else...he likely has worms.

Get him some dewormer and that S# will stop!

Honestly!

I'll look into that thanks. Can I get it from the pet store?

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Sounds to me like your dog needs a crew cut and you need to start chain smoking. Keep us updated/informed about the happenings wherever they may be happening (glad it's not in my neighborhood).

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join