It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just saw some crazy stuff go down

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: wantsome

Can I get it from the pet store?

Yes, absolutely!! It's even administered orally (for convenience) ....IF it's not too bad.

But yes, it is available from the pet store.

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Skin just got irritated from the shaving and made worse from carpet rubbing.

Unfortunately you're going to have to apply some lotion to his butt if you want it to have any relief.

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I was working at a travel plaza in pa. When day walking through the lobby checking trash and debris on my floor. A man and a woman walked passed me. The woman was out in front with the man behind her with his hands on the back of her neck. Like he was directing her. I watched as they walked out of the building and out of my sight. I (with much regret) continued my duties and I never saw anything like that again. I dobt know what I could have done. Maybe slightly intervene to see if the woman was in distress. To this day I think about it now and than and pray that she's alright and safe.

As a person who chased a gas station robber while in the navy. I should have done something. Anything.

Granted there is no way to truly know what's going on with a situation. Use your better judgement. If you get that feeling that something's off you should do something if you have the power to do so.

The only thing neccessary for evil to triumph. Is for is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke.

Also its easier to apologized than ask for person. Unknown.

That's my take. If I ever see something questionable again and get that feeling in the stomach where something feels off. I'm not going to hesitate. Never again.

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Smashing someones car with a rock is PERSONAL.

That could mean a LOT OF THINGS.....most victims know their assailants.

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

Maybe there was a reason the guy was smashing his car and the cops showed back up once they found out that the guy did something illegal to trigger someone taking revenge on his car. It's fun to speculate.

I will be curious, if you get the whole story please update us..

Either that or the police treated his neighbor as the victim and didn’t bother to run his name on the scene .

Then checked him out later and found a outstanding warrant .

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

Been P.I. over 25 years ..... it fits the mold of someone sleeping with the other guys wife.

Or Daughter.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 02:23 AM
link   
I had a neighbor who used to show up after work with a lady. And he pointed at her one day while I was in the pool, it was a neighborhood pool, and they were walking by. He said, she's married but always comes home to get in bed with me. Well something along those lines.

Some time later the man wakes up with his car entirely vandalized. All the windows smashed, doors dented, tires flat. He was fuming and in seemed to be perplexed as to why and who would do something like that to him.

My wife and I just looked and each other and shook our heads.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown

originally posted by: stosh64

Maybe there was a reason the guy was smashing his car and the cops showed back up once they found out that the guy did something illegal to trigger someone taking revenge on his car. It's fun to speculate.

I will be curious, if you get the whole story please update us..

Either that or the police treated his neighbor as the victim and didn’t bother to run his name on the scene .

Then checked him out later and found a outstanding warrant .

I don't think he had a warrant he socked smashing guy in the face pretty good. He had smashing guy pinned on the ground beating the snot out of him. Smashing guy's buddy pulled him off. Then smashing guy started smashing the car again. Even if someones is destroying your property you can't hit them. At least not in my state. You have to wait for the cops. We don't have stand your ground laws either. If someone breaks into your house and you shoot them in the back you're in deep crap. If you shoot someone you have to prove your life was in imminent danger.
edit on 26-12-2019 by wantsome because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   
double post
edit on 26-12-2019 by wantsome because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Fisherr

I love it . Do you see what happens Larry lol !

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 02:02 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
So the cast of this theater is

The neighbor, who you hardly know anything about cuz you hardly have spoken with him.

The smashing guy, who we don't know anything about at all other than he smashes up the car.

The other guy, who we don't know anything about other than that he tried to break up the fight.

You, the observer.

With a supporting cast of ,,,, the cops.

When the cops come back, they go to the door looking for the smashing guy who is off getting stitches. So from this we must assume that the smashing guy was with the neighbor in the house, likely prior to the smashing and after the smashing. The other guy might have been another neighbor but likely another denizen of the house prior to the smashing.

Have another cigarette and let us know when the smashing guy comes back and the cops take him into custody. Keep your ears open. It may be an interesting afternoon as well.

Yep typical ATS ...6 stars from others that have reading issues!!
6 and counting 🤣

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Huh? Could it be that I have reading issues so that I have trouble understanding your reply here? Why are you replying in a thread that has been slumbering for almost a week? And why are you counting stars in a thread this old and meaningless.

Care to explain?

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
If your dog is 'itching' his butt on the carpet, grass, or anywhere else...he likely has worms.

Or is trying to express their anal glands. Either way a trip to the vet will help.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Huh? Could it be that I have reading issues so that I have trouble understanding your reply here?

Yes.

Why are you replying in a thread that has been slumbering for almost a week?
And why are you counting stars in a thread this old and meaningless.

Why not?

Why are you reading what you consider an old meaningless thread?

Happy New year

edit on 1-1-2020 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Think again Itisnowagain. I wasn't I was replying to a recent reply. Yours.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   

And oh yeah, Happy new year to you as well.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join