It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS On The Rise Again ?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Really ? The C.I.A . got More Black Funding for that Circus Act > ?

edit on 27-12-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: ElGoobero

Many would argue that Saudi Arabia is by far the source of more terrorist funding than any other individual nation on earth.
But I guess that wouldn't fit in with the narrative some people love to spread, and believe.

source?

and, why would Saudi Arabia fund terrorism? the mullahs want to destabilize the West for religious reasons. the Saudis are making lots of $ from the West.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

Your answering your own question.

It's all about the monies.

And a destabilized middle east is good for business.

Well, our respective military-industrial complex and world bank business at any road.

War and conflict are big business with immense profit and spoils to be had.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: UKTruth

How is it that you kill an ideology like Nazism without becoming what it is you are trying to destroy in the process?

It's not an easy task, even more so today given the information age in which we exist.

You don't. That's the point.
There will always be those fringe ideologies. Nazi's. Islamic Terrorists. Communists. Progressives. The hope is they never gain enough momentum to become mainstream - and if, like Islamic terrorisism with their Caliphate - such an ideology tries build it's evil regime, you must stop them. But they will never be totally destroyed.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Tend to agree with that aside from progress of course.

Without such our civilization and societies will ultimately stagnate and die.

Change, after all, is indeed a thing, inevitable, and i pitty a world where everything stays the same.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Will the Saudi regime last enough to suppress the history of their (probable) funding of ISIS or their original forerunners? The answer to this question falls beyond the scope of this topic. The same goes for the reasons why Saudi Arabia existence comes into question over the coming decades. However, the need for U.S. foreign policy to stay ahead of future crises is vividly on display. At present U.S. political leaders are reacting to crises, in effect they are three steps behind the game.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: xpert11

I imagine the Saudi regime will last just as long as the World Bank want for it to have served its purpose.

These bastards are all about plans within plans and long term goals after all.

US foreign policy and their political leaders dance to the same tune as the rest, the average Joe is never going to hear the beat nor privy to "There" agenda, that's a given really.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Is Noticing the Truth about Israel and Isis Anti-Semitic?
www.winterwatch.net...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join