It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you think of Greta Thunberg's plastic garbage filled Tesla? | Keean Bexte

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

I'd like to get her on a plane then throw her out of it at altitude.

I know I shouldn't have laughed -

but I did.........

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: butcherguy
hit menopause.
There is speculation that Greta is a trans boy.
Or would that be trans girl?
I get confused about how you refer to them. A boy at birth decides that they are a girl.... do you say trans boy?

Oh FFS...

What on?
The fact that people are speculating that Greta is a boy, or my quandary on how to properly refer to a trans child?
I honestly don't know whether to refer to a boy transitioning to a girl as a trans boy or a trans girl.
edit on b000000312019-12-20T14:16:54-06:0002America/ChicagoFri, 20 Dec 2019 14:16:54 -0600200000019 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23
a reply to: 3n19m470

Not a fan of Greta at all, but, while we all know she's a hypocrite, couldn't it be she's saving the bottles and single-use wrappers for recycling? I mean, better not to use them at all, but I can't call her out for keeping the wrappers rather than throwing them away in her quest to suck up crazy amounts of energy traversing the world.

If only recycling was helpful and not harmful, or at the very least, unhelpful (but no, its harmful) then, I might say yeah that's probably true. But I am fully willing to believe she does believe in recycling. But, you haven't heard the new standard. Simply recycling your plastic is no longer enough. You need to stop using certain types of 1 time use, "throwaway" plastics altogether. Just look at the video, not one person defends her by saying she is probably planning to recycle, because that level of commitment does not pass the new purity test among the #ExtinctionRebellion (cool sounding name, id probably be into it as a phase if i was younger...young people yearn for a noble cause to fight for, so, rather than have them fix their gaze upon the elite puppetmasters, the elite harness this youthful energy to their own ends. If they can make use of it, all the better, but the important thing is they aren't paying any attention to the man behind the curtain.

Btw the only reason "America" (via the link) has admitted recycling is a failure is that China has stopped taking garbage. Yeah, a lot of "recycling" was shipped off to China for "processing" (see: buried in a landfill) and that removed it from our sight, lending creedence to the myth of recycling.

Perhaps someday technology will advance in a direction to where recycling (and electric cars and solar panels) is worth it but somehow I think by then it won't matter. Some other technology will make it redundant. And that technology could be some form of recycling, like the device from Star Trek TNG that makes food & drink, im pissed I can't remember its name, but it will be done in such a vastly different way that the recycling "infrastructure" we've built will be useless.

Anyway, it was still a possibility worthy of discussion, and a lot of people arent aware of the depth of the "Environmentalist" scam, so thank you for bringing that to light. 👍🏻 There's no shame in speaking up if you have that desire to do so and I personally found you to be most polite and reasonable in expressing your dissenting view and after all I'm not God so maybe I am wrong.🤷🏻‍♂️

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

There weren't any threads criticizing that kid on ATS that i remember.... You automatically assume i was on the maga kid hate train because im not on the greta hate train. ..

This two party duelistic divisive culture has ruined ats and any political discourse..

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Can I sue her for fraud?

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
Surely not another thread on the Evil Greta Thunberg. Why are you all so afraid? Why the demonisation?

My 1st thread about her. And I posted it just as much due to this gentleman's masterful exposé as I did for anything involving Hansel Thunderbird. He really nailed her fans here you have to admit that.

Be as principled as you want, but at least show you're unbiased and are capable of giving credit where credit is due. Her fans were absolutely dumbfounded! So, either Gretas standards are too difficult to expect anyone to follow, even someone as wealthy as her, OR, she is a hypocrite and is basically just as bad as the people she likes to scold. Watch the whole video, too...its not even that long and every minute is worthwhile.

Why so afraid? Why the demonization?

Well, it's simple really. They plan to enslave us. They have little buttons they keep pushing to corral us deeper into bondage. "The environment!" is one. "The children" is another. In fact they are so worried about "the children" they plan to take them from us

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Oh man....i feel ya on that front. I am a Tman voter yet have been castigated as a left wing loon for not kissing his ass at every turn. I hated Bush, and Obama with equal gusto, but for different reasons...tis really a bad part of social media.

a reply to: blueman12

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: ColeYounger

You're over simplifying demonization to avoid that word having any use... is anyone 100% innocent of anything?

Greta is being demonized as you idiots are making more threads about a teenage activust than ufo's ir aliens. What this website was made for..

You alt-right news addicts f$cking suck.. and ruined ATS

Maybe you should switch to decaf.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I was unaware Greta drove a Tesla.
Someone should tell her the huge non-recyclable batteries she is driving around on uses lithium mined by children in Afghanistan.

Trash aside and all...

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: Bigburgh

There weren't any threads criticizing that kid on ATS that i remember.... You automatically assume i was on the maga kid hate train because im not on the greta hate train. ..

This two party duelistic divisive culture has ruined ats and any political discourse..

Not once did I make mention of MAGA. or any political afiliation.
edit on 20-12-2019 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

I'd like to get her on a plane then throw her out of it at altitude.

I know I shouldn't have laughed -

but I did.........

Oh, you're terrible. 😁

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

originally posted by: Bigburgh

Fas

Well thats one up on the last train she was on....... when she was complaining

about having to sit on the floor of the train....... even though she had a first

class ticket. /SMH

Can we all just agree, she may be a Little too young to judge harshly... but, at the very least its becoming quite apparent she was raised by horrible people with no morals or principles and is becoming a horrible person herself? Its like she knows her fans are so dedicated that she can get away with saying one thing and doing another.

You're the spokesperson for a generational movement, you are quite wealthy, it shouldn't be That hard for her to adhere to her own principles. Or at least not get caught red handed with Climate Contraband, making up crap and setting up scenes to create a narrative. I mean, damn, if this was a job, it wouldn't be a very difficult job. You have the weight of the youth of the world behind you, essentially unlimited resources, and you still couldn't manage... but all of us working joes are supposed to be able hack it at your impossible standards?

We don't have to judge her necessarily, but at the very least we can say this is another nail in the coffin of the climate movements. Just makes it ALLLLL seem real fake. If the #1 most qualified person with a team of advisors cant do it... its all looking rather silly now isnt it?

It makes it seem like she has the attitude of: We are the .1% and we are the leaders, we have a lot of responsibility and stress so we cant be expected to live up to these strenuous standards, but you, the 99.9% who have no idea what REAL stress and responsibility are, have to clean up your acts because, well, there's More of you and it just makes sense. There's barely any of us, so, as long as You guys stop polluting, our pollution won't matter even though the average rich family has 5 or 10 times the carbon footprint of an avg family. So if you'll just shut up and obey, I'll be able to enjoy my fabulous lifestyle.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

Can we all just agree, she may be a Little too young to judge harshly...

If she wants to play adult games, in an adult world she needs to pull up her 'big girl

panties' and not expect concessions.

You have the weight of the youth of the world behind you, essentially unlimited resources

Lol!!!!! only for as long as it looks like some rebelious festival and they can

leave ALL their unwanted rubbish behind for someone else to clear up!!!

It makes it seem like she has the attitude of: We are the .1% and we are the leaders, we have a lot of responsibility and stress so we cant be expected to live up to these strenuous standards, but you, the 99.9% who have no idea what REAL stress and responsibility are

The 'National anthem' of every teenager?

Dont let those with years of experience vote ........ HOW DARE YOU STEAL OUR WORLD!!!

It would be funny if it wasn't so tragic.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 05:45 AM
link   
blisteringly obvious observation its not ms thunbergs car

she is 16

she CANNOT have a licence to drive a tesla - she COULD have a licence for various restricted motorcycles - that are power down rated and top speed restricted

and on the topic of whos car it is - no source i has seen yet offers any actuall evidence linking this vehicle to ms thungerg or her enterage

anyone could throw crap in a car and make claims

PS - before answering this - i is not one of ms thunbergs supporters

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
blisteringly obvious observation its not ms thunbergs car

she is 16

she CANNOT have a licence to drive a tesla - she COULD have a licence for various restricted motorcycles - that are power down rated and top speed restricted

and on the topic of whos car it is - no source i has seen yet offers any actuall evidence linking this vehicle to ms thungerg or her enterage

anyone could throw crap in a car and make claims

PS - before answering this - i is not one of ms thunbergs supporters

this registers very low on my GAF meter, but there are other pictures of her using plastics. Which is something she rails against. If this isn't her car, then it's someone else's car, who is going to the climate event. It's irony, you can't hide it.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 07:17 AM
link   
It’s not fear. If someone wants to get on a high horse and lecture us with adult words about our sins, they are fair game for criticism. “ how dare you” Greta needs to learn to walk the walk, or is simply virtue signaling hard enough able to cancel out her carbon footprint? LOL
a reply to: paraphi

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Replicator.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Guys it looks like Greta has made a statement....

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 10:47 PM
link   

>>> She's a construct, a trained moneky to be trotted out for the cameras to make teens think they have a voice and a say in whats going on in the world. Just like that little nazi David Hogg. All I can say is those two are probably passed around in circles that make Jeffrey Epstein look like Fred Rogers. Not much sympathy for them.

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

Fas
I wonder how those bananas got there? Clipper ship?

<< 1  2    4 >>

join