It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you think of Greta Thunberg's plastic garbage filled Tesla? | Keean Bexte

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 06:33 AM
link   

What do I think? I wanna sit her down, in front of her peers, and give her a stern talking to about her irresponsible behaviors and how she's effecting future generations.

But, if I can just be really honest here for a moment, I really don't give a hoot about the issues at all.

I simply enjoy bullying young girls in order to make myself feel powerful. I go out of my way to do it. She didn't ask for any of this. I hunted her down and victimized her, because I'm a very bad man. Any rumors to the contrary are just vicious lies designed to smear my reputation. As a pillar of my proud Community of Creeps, I vehemently deny these absurd allegations and stand prepared to prove or reaffirm my devotion to the lifestyle, any time, any place, any defenseless little girl. πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸ»And here's one of these just in case you thought I was bluffing about being evil:πŸ‘ŒπŸ»

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

You're deplorable

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Shame, shame, shame on you!
St Greta is not a sinner!
Fake news!
Lol :-)

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 06:50 AM
link   

I'm sure she'll have to change name/ID one day and move where nobody can recognize her.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Greta needs to take on an alternate view of life, a different perspective especially from the other side or the back door into the universe. Greta needs to get a life and date a T-Girl.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Wow those people went into denial mode as soon as he said it was Greta's car. Then the one guy tries to turn it back on the dude doing the interview by asking him why he is using plastic.

Once again it is hard to walk the walk, but easier to talk the talk.

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 06:56 AM
link   

I'm not surprised... that photo of her on the diesel-powered train eating a items out of a bunch of single-use plastic containers with bread in plastic wrap etc. was the first of many. "How DARE you!" lol pawn

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 06:58 AM
link   

I feel sorry for Greta.
She's being used as a pawn and Will eventually be dropped when she is no longer useful.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Well, personally, I think stuff like this should be exposed for what it is.

I'd also be interested to know how she disposes of the batteries in that Tesla.

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I like her. She's pro 2nd amendment.

She's rich too..

No one knows this guy...

edit on 20-12-2019 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Not really about being "Green" as such but close.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Fas

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 07:46 AM
link   
She needs to go to the school of David Attenbourogh to learn how to influence peeps. Dave has opened my eyes and i am very aware of plastic usage now. Greta just comes across as a thuglet.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Greta just comes across as a thuglet.

Man, ATS is on a ROLL today! This is the 2nd saying I've seen which I love.

I might have to steal that one!

ETA - The other one was - 'Monkey push button; monkey get banana'

edit on 12/20/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   
My daughter called her little girl that her first year. We reckon our granddaughter had roid rage from momma's c section. Lmao.
She could rage like nobodys business. Luckily thats all gone now.

a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   

I think she should go home and ride her bike around and stop trying to be the adult that she's not. She should sell her car to someone stupid enough to buy it, I bet our DNC would give millions for it, just to touch it. Then take that money and store it away in a safe until her mind matures.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Sucks for her... The hardest lessons are the easiest ones to learn. She'll find out as she's called out for every little thing she does that she shouldn't be doing as such a "high profile" climate change preacher. Hopefully her parents feel the full effect.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Careful! Don't fall into the trap! She IS an adult, and that's the trap! Her handlers make her up to be a 12 year old...but she's really 17.

What I'm waiting for is when she's 47 and menopausal and they're still making her up as a 12 year old. I'll probably fall out of my walker, cackling.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Not a fan of Greta at all, but, while we all know she's a hypocrite, couldn't it be she's saving the bottles and single-use wrappers for recycling? I mean, better not to use them at all, but I can't call her out for keeping the wrappers rather than throwing them away in her quest to suck up crazy amounts of energy traversing the world.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I saw that and lmao'd too hahahahaha

Thuglet!!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join