It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Surveillance footage taken during first Epstein suicide attempt missing

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

rather than all this, why don't "they" just announce that we will never know the real deal and to just forgetaboutit.

I mean, this is kind of pathetic. If Barr ignores all this, it's really obvious "they" are him.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Maybe that's what this Impeachment distraction is for...
or at least in part.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

rather than all this, why don't "they" just announce that we will never know the real deal and to just forgetaboutit.

I mean, this is kind of pathetic. If Barr ignores all this, it's really obvious "they" are him.

Barr's dad used to be Epstein's boss. Barr was an attorney in Miami during the first trial, and his former firm had worked with Epstein before. He has recused himself from other cases dealing with Epstein, and he should probably do the same now, and get someone else to go forward.

If nothing happens under Barr, I'm with you, and Barr has just as much blood on his hands as anyone. Maybe that is just because of how the optics look, but it would be in his best interest to make sure it can't be seen that way.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I am shocked beyond words, no one could have seen this coming, after all, it's not like anyone important might've been implicated.

Right?

Right?

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I bet that they will find it. Such good and honest civil servants....
edit on 19-12-2019 by FlyingFox because: DOITQ!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join