It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Surveillance footage taken during first Epstein suicide attempt missing

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Surprise, surprise, video directly relevant to Jeff Epstein has gone missing say lawyers for his former cell mate.

You may recall Epstein had a previous “suicide” attempt which was thwarted by an ex-cop he was sharing a cell with. The ex-cop’s lawyers had requested video and other evidence that might be saved for their own litigation efforts. Now they say it’s disappeared and gee whiz, nobody knows why it disappeared.

This story appears to be have only broken in the last little while, so it will be interesting to see if the networks pick it up or if they’re too obsessed with the impeachment to even pay lip service to the Epstein fiasco.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Well I'm sure they corrected that problem and fixed all the cameras after the first attempt, right?

Right?

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   
We should start a gofundme to pay the gangsters to do the opposite of what the politicians say...

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   

I am shocked, shocked. Nothing like this has ever happened before.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Epstein, what a cluster fcuk. I'd only be surprised if they had it, isn't that convient.....,,,,

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I think the last sentence to that article should read: He was successfully suicided weeks later.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   

The only way this could get any more surreal is when they find the suicide note and it reads, 'I really did this myself, no one else helped!'.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I would have been more surprised if they actually had it.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Okay...I've gotta come clean.
I did it.
Nyah, nyah.
Na nanny boo-boo...stick yer head in doo-doo.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   

As an outsider looking in it all seems quite convenient that this is released now just as news of Trumps impeachment is announced.
Of course it will be swamped in the outrage/rejoicing at Trumps predicament.

Doesn't seem contrived at all! Lol.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Well, isn't that convenient, not surprising I guess.

Pretty bold, everyone and their dog knows this stinks to high heaven..who would you even point a finger at..so many possibilities!

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
..who would you even point a finger at..so many possibilities!

This just in from the CDC:

ATLANTA, GA – According to a report from the Centers for Disease Control released on Thursday, people with inside, compromising knowledge of Bill and Hillary Clinton’s financial and political dealings are 843% more likely to commit suicide.

“We’ve never seen a single risk factor cause a spike of this magnitude,” a CDC spokesperson told reporters. “Interestingly, in spite of their increased suicide risk, people with dirt on the Clintons rarely show any warning signs of suicide, and they never leave a suicide note.”

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Honestly at this point I wouldn’t be shocked if we get some sort of puppet show to explain who was where and when on the night he “offed” himself.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Weird, innit? Just before the vote starts. Half the fun of this thread for me is to see how quickly it’s buried under 27 mud pit threads saying variations of the same thing over and over.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Ha, sounds like something from TheOnion..

There is often more truth in comedy than the news these days!

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
Honestly at this point I wouldn’t be shocked if we get some sort of puppet show to explain who was where and when on the night he “offed” himself.

You shocked? I'm still shocked that Epstein killed himself.

Just probably not as much as Epstein himself.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Who said conspiracy theories are dead?

The world looks one way whilst something so blatant and despicable is happening more or less unnoticed right under everyone's nose.

Mr Masonicus's post - think I messed the apostrophe up - comedy gold!

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Funny timing, eh?

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   

This is almost as sloppy as the cover up to the torture program.

Almost. Except this one doesn't involve hacking into the US Senate, that we know of.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Better still...

"Oh, and I really did kill myself!"

top topics

<<   2 >>

join