It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A liberal site did a poll on Trump Impeachment and they didn't like the results

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   
OR MAYBE....just Maybe ( A tiny bit)...we may consider that these types of polls are as manipulated( at the end) like ALL of the" Hillary is going to win" polls that were popping up until the midnight hour of election night? Geez... the low information and gullible voter is exactly who takes the bait on these every time. I bet the detractors here WHOLLY believe the cnn clips of the "experts" claiming they believe trump committed Quid pro quo( oops i mean), bribery( oops i mean), Emoluments clauses( oops I mean) , collusion ( oops I mean), obstruction( oops I mean) , Stormy Daniels( oops i mean)- he exercised his duty/ priveledge under our constitution to negotiate foreign relations...NOT ONE "WITNESS" could actually pin an actual crime on the president as each was asked for a specific instance, crime....ANYTHING.... ALL were silent and dumb.. look...they have CREATED and then transformed your dislike of the Orange Man into a collection of frenzied kangaroo court members. Mark my words, watch what happens at the elections because of this farce. Removing a president because you dont like him RIPS YOU OFF. the same can happen when one of your elected officials gets into office. this hurts all of us. If there is an actual crime....WHAT IS IT? . You guys are giving our republic away for a bowl of soup.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   

You guys are giving our republic away for a bowl of soup.
a reply to: daboxfan

I totally agree....Russian soup!

www.businessinsider.com...

www.bbc.com...
themoscowproject.org...

edit on 19-12-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join