It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A liberal site did a poll on Trump Impeachment and they didn't like the results

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   

www.facebook.com...

I am dead!

This is too rich. An ultra liberal website, seriously as liberal as it gets does this poll and just look at it.
The truth hurts.

I noticed shortly after the number was not in Trumps favor, but we all saw the truth!!!!
BTW on more than one occasion I've noticed a content poster on that FB page took posts off of this site almost verbatim, including a few of mine.
Maybe they will see this and know we know!

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Just looked again and its closed with 333k votes

54% vote for,
46% vote against.

Did you jump the gun before the polling ended?

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

54% vote for,
46% vote against.

Can you read?

I noticed shortly after the number was not in Trumps favor,

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

54% vote for,
46% vote against.

Can you read?

But you left up the no longer accurate screen grab knowing it was wrong.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   

54% vote for,
46% vote against.

Can you read?

That poll will change every second. The point is on a super liberal website, close to half, sometime over half, don't want Trump impeached.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Members here equate any media broadcast that has a C in front of it or is affiliated with CNN in some way as ultra liberal but really, there is no mainstream ultra liberal except for CNN, with Fox being equally ultra conservative. Ultra liberal would be progressive and progressives are a minority of the Democratic party which is overwhelmingly moderate. Interestingly, theres comparable amounts of "conservative" Democrats as their are that identify as "progressive".

Furthermore, if I had Verizon cable TV and flipped through the news channels, most would be what you consider ultra liberal. There'd be a lot of CNN, C-SPAN, MSNBC, with some Fox thrown in for good measure. It's fair to say Fox is definitely right wing and conservative while CNN is definitely left wing and liberal, but everything inbetween cannot simply be lumped into these extremes.

Most citizens that have an interest in news and politics are not as polarized and one sided as you assume. On ATS, the culture and collective understanding seems to polarize the hell out of everything, us and them. In real life, it's not the case. What evidence this poll may show is that the viewers of C-SPAN and the participants are not as "ultra liberal" as you think and that people with different beliefs and opinions watch and read it.
edit on 18-12-2019 by FlyingSquirrel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   
It's hard to believe that forty nine percent of the people believe Trump should get impeached for his actions. He has not done any impeachable offenses, many people are just as ignorant of the law as the Democratic congressmen are, they are reading things into the impeachment laws that are not included in the official rules for impeachment.

Changing the rules to fit their needs just like Hillary did. Hillary got away with it I suppose, they figure they should.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingSquirrel

i block all the newz stations. every one

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   

54% vote for,
46% vote against.

No Im sure it was paid for bots to boost the numbers but let’s say it was humans “wink wink” that’s close to half of mostly liberal people voting against this. The fact is this will end horribly for democrats. Some lame poll isn’t going to change this and to be honest after watching 20 minutes of the impeachment process I wanted to throw my remote into the tv. These democrats of out of their minds I heard Nadler say on national TV that Eric holder provided documentation“actually Nadler said Obama did” on fast and furious when holder was held in contempt of Congress for not providing documentation. They think everyone is an idiot and not paying attention. they are boldly lying get a damn good look at these yes voters because they are gone coming November

Here is the holder evidence
www.politico.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   
When I was young I thought Sulu was cool. No longer. Now he is just another Dem biscuit.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   

CSPAN is a liberal site?

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Honestly, I think C-SPAN is one of the least biased networks out there.... They don't even really have much commentary, most of their programming is just boring live coverage of government processes.

Media bias and fact checker.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Do remember some years back in a Trekkie convention, Takei's autograph line was "0" and Shatner's line was packed, and one story that captain Kirk told us was that he never had a friendship with Takei and on one occasion he was invited to Takei wedding and of course he didn't attend, so the douchebag Takei accused him of being a homo-fob....

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
It's hard to believe that forty nine percent of the people believe Trump should get impeached for his actions. He has not done any impeachable offenses, many people are just as ignorant of the law as the Democratic congressmen are, they are reading things into the impeachment laws that are not included in the official rules for impeachment.

Changing the rules to fit their needs just like Hillary did. Hillary got away with it I suppose, they figure they should.

It's hard to believe for you because you're on one side of the river. On the other side of the river, they say it's hard to believe that he wont be found guilty and impeached. It's all a matter of how you view him and what he has done. Giving your opinion to like minded readers is good, you get agreed with, but that's the beginning and end of the circuit of information.

It's obvious but that's why people who believe in anything group together with like minded people under the umbrella of something with some structure. I'm not comparing, I'm being impartial, but you get the idea. The farthest of fringes reach a consensus if they agree on the same ideas. This is true in every facet of life, good and bad.
edit on 18-12-2019 by FlyingSquirrel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   

54% vote for,
46% vote against.

Can you read?

I think the takeaway here is the fact that ITs ON A LIBERAL SITE and the numbers show even LIBERALS split over this. I'm sure they're not all liberals but based on where it is, I'd say quite a large majority is.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   

But don't some fox polls also show that most want him impeached?

polls are dumb. When are we all going to stop checking them and posting about them?

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: dantanna
a reply to: FlyingSquirrel

i block all the newz stations. every one

My TV is the internet anyways lol

Crazy that this is likely the 2nd largest source of my news today. I think it's safer to find it here because no matter what, the facts always tend to come out quickly. We have some real slooths here when it comes to finding the truth. Biased or not, you still see the facts.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   

My daughter works for a polling company and regardless of the actual results they are skewed to fit the agenda of whatever company or agency has retained their services. Just one of the many reasons that nobody should trust the "results" of any poll.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   
So using first grade arithmetic, if country is half Dem and half REP and half DEM are against impeachment, then 3/4 or 75% of the People are against impeachment....fell free to twist the facts any way you want, it's not gonna change !!! TRUMP 2020 !!!

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

You're not allowed to use that type of language. Gun? Really? This will offend the liberal progressive base. Be off.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join