It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AOC Whines about Her Subsidized Congressional Health Care Gold Plans (All 66 of Them)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

We get a pie chart every year showing where our tax goes.... I’ll see if I can find one from last year and upload it.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   
You guys are just upset that she's yet ANOTHER good looking woman who wouldn't look twice at you and your incel friends.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: scauma

ZINGGG!!!

I bet it took you all night to come up with that - well done!

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   
What are the benefits of a "GOLD" plan? I have Bluecross/Blueshield affiliated Platinum PPO, that I pay for. $600/mo.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

No, sorry, our health system isn't perfect but it IS one of the best and most available in the world.

The recent stories
of young children having the plug pulled after court cases etc. are hideous, awful things for anyone especially a parent to go through, however in both cases the doctors decisions were based on what was best for the child. In both cases, the child was beyond saving and transporting them for aid abroad would have been against the childs welfare etc. I completely understand the parents desperation and I'm sure I would be exactly the same if this happened to my children, but please stop embarrassing yourselves acting like the NHS is killing babies.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join