It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senua's Saga: Hellblade 2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   

I never got around to playing the first one, but after seeing this trailer, I definitely want to check it out now.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   

I never got around to playing the first one, but after seeing this trailer, I definitely want to check it out now.

You and me both . When the first one came out , I automatically decided that it was not "my type of game" based on the trailer.
After seeing this video of the second part , I just did more research and viewed gameplay , and I am just about to purchase the first one from Steam.
Thanks.
Goth.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 11:03 PM
link   
First one is an awesome game, just be sure to hold tightly to your sanity as it may suck you in and consume you !

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Grik123

Ummm...I absolutely love...”Hellblade...Senua’s Sacrifice”...the first game...it’s one of those games that just sucked me right into the story...from the perspective of someone that’s never experienced psychotic states...the game brings you front and center into such an scenario...as you battle true demons...

I didn’t even know about “Hellblade II”...

Ima be definitely scraping up the scratch for the second installment...

Off to watch the trailer now...

Thanks for the heads up...

YouSir

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I loved it he first one was absolutely amazing well worth playing

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Done. And I am also picking up Ninja Theory's Enslaved as well .
May I recommend that one , too ?
Goth

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I haven't played either one but I'm really tempted to just because they used Heilung's music in the trailer.

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 05:48 AM
link   
I read the comments. I looked at the video. I downloaded the game (shh) and... I got bored

that's not psychosis... psychosis is a lot more intimate than hearing whispers.. It's hearing music playing out of your PC fan and ripping the entire thing apart, and sticking your finger in the blades to make it stop, then hear them slowly spin up again when you remove the finger, and hearing news reports about the great canadian ape crisis, which you look up incessantly to no avail, and then the pedestal fan starts doing it also, but playing sinister rap music that you are sure is being sent via radio signals from the house across the road with the dodgy people who make the woman sit at the bacnkof the mini van. And then standing outside at 2am listening to it, thinking "MY GOD IT'S REAL!" then hearing your dog behind you, and you wonder ... where did she go? so you go back inside and see her fast asleep in her bed.

Then you wear ear plugs for weeks to stop the music, but it's always there, incessantly playing... then the nice doctors gives you funny madness pills and it stops.. and you wonder, "was there a secret plot by terrorists to pipe evil things into our daily appliances, subliminally, so we just go mental and attack each other? What a sinister plot indeed."

I'm better now... I fixed it with alcohol.

edit on 15-12-2019 by gallop because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: gallop

Alcohol is a solvent. You didn't fix your problems with alcohol, you dissolved them for easy long-term storage. The problem is still there, only now it's drowning and screaming and waving. And dissolving.

edit on 15/12/19 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver
a reply to: gallop

Alcohol is a solvent. You didn't fix your problems with alcohol, you dissolved them for easy long-term storage. The problem is still there, only now it's drowning and screaming and waving. And dissolving.

But the more brain cells I lose, the less they can inflict their punishment on me, so .. it's win/win!

4 day bender... my doc says I should be dead, but I'm still able to move my fingers... so a pox on the medical profession, I say!!

new topics

top topics

join