It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Epstein's Personal Banker Hangs Himself

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks
a reply to: EndofSaturn
When did this dude hang himself. Or I should say when did he join Epstein in faking his death.?

Let's hope truth prevails because all this fake news is getting so obvious now, time for action.
Bring on the slaughter of the elite.

I'm not sure that I but this ne. Epstein was a rich white pedophile locked up in jail with lots of poor black men, many of whom either had abusive childhoods or who have friends or relatives who were abused as children.

They probably didn't wait for him to drop the soap. He'd have been introduced to the prison showers before he got of the bus, and probably several times since then. And then again in the actual showers. He probably hung himself because he needed a method of killing himself that didn't involve sitting down.

He was somewhere where his wealth and influence couldn't protect him. Somewhere where it made him a target.

For control freak like Epstien that would have really stung, and there were probably yet more convicts lining up to give him the business.

Killing himself was expected.

I concede that he may have paid off the guards to look the other way, even to disable the security cameras. because he wouldn't have wanted the footage to be circulated online, as he is, as mentioned before, used to being in control.

But to be murdered, no, I'm, not buying that. Prison murders are common. People in for life get paid to assault people on the inside all the time in exchange for money being sent to their families. It would have made much more sense simply to have another convict murder him to death with an improvised weapon.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

It would have made much more sense simply to have another convict murder him to death with an improvised weapon.

There were allegations his previous cellmate made an attempt in his "first suicide attempt".

Per him killing himself. Do you think he lost all hope when he could have made (another) sweetheart deal to flip on those complicit, and possibly above him?

Acosta said the first time he was told not to touch him because he was part of intelligence.

There are have been cases where people have committed comparable, and arguably worse international crimes. Take for instance Paul Le Roux, a man who operated one of the biggest crime organizations the world barely heard about. The dude had private armies, did coup attempts, and smuggled drugs globally and killed untold amounts of people. Le Roux is essentially just exiled to an island, never to face official charges.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: EndofSaturn

Facebook Fact Checker says that there is no proof that this banker and Epstien were ever connected. Any way to disprove that claim?
edit on 12-12-2019 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   

By that reckoning there are no pedos in prison because they are all dead then, murdered by pedo hating cons.... It doesn't work like that pedos are in protection and are with other pedos simple as. The most likely scenario is that he is out and living on a secluded island laughing at the system... Or he was killed by Tptbs hitmen, I'd say the former as then there would be no chance of his secrets being exposed.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

Yeah no surprise there. Epstein funneled over $100,000,000 through these banks during the time Bowers worked there. He also had the authority to personally sign off on the loans. Of course any definitive information connecting the two beyond that will have died with them. Bowers was no doubt "suicided" in order to keep the extent of their relationship secret.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   

That's quite the stretch...

But to each his own.

My next thread should poke some holes in that assumption.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

We could have if the FBI managed to interrogate him. Though he conveniently hung himself like Epstein before they were able to...

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Funny Epstein was forgotten in the wake of Covid19?

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
Funny Epstein was forgotten in the wake of Covid19?

Yeah...imagine that.

"Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain"

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I can't help but become suspicious of someone who proclaims to have a, " smoking gun " that will be revealed later. Been here on ATS too long to fall for that one. Most smoking guns become water pistols when they are teased.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join