It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pig Monkey Chimeras Born in China in a World First

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: CraftyArrow

originally posted by: underwerks
I’m sure it’s being done already. Whatever you can imagine.

It has... this one was born in China 2008

WTTTTTTTTTF! The Island of Dr Moreau part deux.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I'm not saying it's true but...

Aliens maybe messed around with DNA to create us.

It's in our genes to meddle.

Foul though. That monkey thing up there ^ is not what I need to see on a Tuesday.
edit on 10-12-2019 by MrConspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Dawww, pig monkeys sound so cute.. You could play with it - pigs are smarter than dogs - and then teach it to make your tea.

And when all the novelty is over, eat it.. I mean, who doesn't enjoy monkey brains with bacon on toast.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrConspiracy

Foul though. That monkey thing up there ^ is not what I need to see on a Tuesday.

I'd prefer billions year old aliens from ouster space dicking with my DNA than some dude who just got out of college.

Just sayin'..

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: gallop

originally posted by: MrConspiracy

I'd prefer billions year old aliens from ouster space dicking with my DNA than some dude who just got out of college.

Just sayin'..

Gotta admire the confidence, right?

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

[...]

Another article on this subject mentions possible human/chimp chimeras.......Is this even ethical? Sure, it can be done, but just because it can be done that doesn't mean it should be done. Right? What says ATS?

That's one big reason this sort of "advancement" needs to be under strict check. Left uncontrolled monstrosities will follow, like these chimeras, cloning and so much more nastiness that we see today.

Every country must have its own highly ethical institutions that keeps a close vigilant eye on these things and the sort of advancement in general. Not everything sophisticated is an ethical progress.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   
There are too many that think humans created hybridization but many of our oldest religion's and traditions speak of beast men of half god's.
The bible has the son's of the watchers and some of them abandoned there post and came down to the earth and lay with woman whom they were sexually attracted too, it does not say the woman felt the same way about them.
The result were Hybrid's, some became great men but many became monsters and men of giant stature.

Which lead's me to this, As it was in the day's of Noah so shall it be at the coming of the son of man.
The gospel of Matthew 24:37

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mark08
If they would invent a pig-chicken chimera, I'd slap it on my BBQ and scream "get in my belly!"

Then we would need to answer the question... What came first the Chicken or Pig?

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   

"Monkey? Ahhh Pigsy!"

Children of the 80s will know what I mean.

originally posted by: carsforkids

That's an abomination let alone cruel.

Wait til they mix a man with a gorilla. That thing will rip somebody's
head off.

Something similar was tried long ago carsforkids,with apes not gorillas though-

Moscow archives show that in the mid-1920s Russia’s top animal breeding scientist, Ilya Ivanov, was ordered to turn his skills from horse and animal work to the quest for a super-warrior.

According to Moscow newspapers, Stalin told the scientist: “I want a new invincible human being, insensitive to pain, resistant and indifferent about the quality of food they eat.”

This was supposedly tried at a primate facility in Conakry, Guinea and in Russia according to the article.
Thankfully it didn't work-so we are told.
dangerousminds.net...

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   
This is a terrible way to find out the answers to all of those riddles, "What do you get when you cross an X with a Y?"

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids

That's an abomination let alone cruel.

Wait til they mix a man with a gorilla. That thing will rip somebody's
head off.

There's also talk of a human/chimp combo. Chimps are super strong; especially Bili Chimps.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Pics or it didn't happen.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
China is the most dangerous country in the world, also probably the most dangerous country to the human race.

But, lets not dwell(or even talk about that), lets dig up cold war defeated boogeyman like russia and go all orange man bad on it.

Most dangerous country in the world, and the human race lol Yeah, China in the last two decades have invaded countries causes the deaths of millions of people and given rise to terrorism. Oh wait! That's the west!

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mark08
If they would invent a pig-chicken chimera, I'd slap it on my BBQ and scream "get in my belly!"

Mike Meyers and his Fat Bastard should get a cut of that BBQ. I can hear it "Now get in there!".

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Ouch.
Seems to me that they're just creating animals that suffer and die.
I am against it.

That being said, I like veal.
So, I guess I'm a hippocrite.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Is this really a new thing? i guess the pig/monkey part is.

I'm sure, they(whoever that is) have been introducing spider genes into goats, the goats eventually produce milk that has the spider silk protein in it. The silk is extracted from the milk and woven into super strong material.

I guess I'm saying Chimeras are not new. Apparently silkworms work better than goats.

www.livescience.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   

I don't see how the question is relevant? Can we compel the Chinese government to act "ethically" somehow? Our biggest corps are in bed with them trying to tap their emerging market. Regular people morality isn't even a joke to them.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I wounder what monster will suprise us
well you any way.
and take over as the dominant life forms.

they have No idea! and are not looking for it.
Inteligent!

they are just cuting them up and stiking it in there body.
by mouth or sticking a hart in some one.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join