It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chick-fil-A Grantee Covenant House Hosted Drag Queen Story Hour

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Chick-fil-A Grantee Covenant House Hosted Drag Queen Story Hour

Fast-food chain Chick-fil-A continues to be mired in controversy after the discovery of its donations to the far-left Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) and also Covenant House, an organization that celebrates LGBTQ pride and hosted a Drag Queen Story Hour in New York.

“Those family conversations have changed dramatically recently,” Duffy said, however, since the recent announcement by Chick-fil-A COO Tim Tassopoulos that the company was moving in a different direction.

“There’s no question we know that, as we go into new markets, we need to be clear about who we are,” Tassopoulos said. “There are lots of articles and newscasts about Chick-fil-A, and we thought we needed to be clear about our message.”

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 04:00 AM
link   
After bending over to the LGBT Social Justice Mob, Chick-fil-A are now supporting Covenant House a organization that hosted events like drag queen story hour for children, just how further low does Chick-fil-A now want to go?

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Damned end of the world, I tell ya.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

I know the LGBT agenda has gone too far 😂

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ChefFox

Chick-fil-a can do as it pleases, but it is not doing much for its own image.

It looks like they are only interested in profits, and will back any pony to stay in the show.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Animal cruelty at chick fil a suppliers

Who cares wether chick fil a is pro-lgbtq or not! Their main goal is to provide chicken to the masses through the use of cheap and cruel factory farming practices.

Trans reading to children is a rare occurrence and if you're not comfortable with that then voice your opinion to whatever local school/library/organization is doing that. However, transgenders in clown drag clothes reading to children is not a widespread big issue.

Factory farming is.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

so you are saying that if we were nice to the chickens just before we chop off their heads and scald their bodies in boiling water to de-feather them, it would make you feel better?

Pro tip, if God didn't mean for us to eat animals, he would not have made them out of meat.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
Pro tip, if God didn't mean for us to eat animals, he would not have made them out of meat.

People are made out of meat. Did God mean for us to eat people too?
edit on 12/5/2019 by DictionaryOfExcuses because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: DictionaryOfExcuses

No, because we have a brain and build communities, lets not be dumb now.

However, technically, yes, we do eat ourselves everyday.
edit on 5-12-2019 by Arnie123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Chick-fil-a can do as it pleases, but it is not doing much for its own image.

It looks like they are only interested in profits, and will back any pony to stay in the show.
Yup, that's what it looks like.

Chick Fil A is good, but I'm not all crazy about it. The only issue and problem here is the Alphabet community, they need to STFU and stay their lane. Stop screeching and whinning about food and their religious connections.

Yes, in some religions, homosexuality is considered a sin, so what of it? Respect and carry on with your business.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

This is one of those hard posts to respond to because

A) this is our first interaction; you are an unknown quantity. Scary, because you might say something really smart and gets tons of stars for it, which

B) makes me squarely face the fact that my thread contributions are typically low-quality.

I yield. People are not meant to eat people.
edit on 12/5/2019 by DictionaryOfExcuses because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Not sure what's going on with CFA. I can't see them going this far left after they stood up to these same radicals and ended up making billions in sales on Chick-Fil-A Appreciation Day. Must be new owners looking to cave in the franchise.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I got a DUI and now i donate to MADD... Should I stand by my choice to drive drunk or should i realize my mistake and try to make it look better?

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Who cares what they're doing to chickens. Thank God you weren't born in the 18th or 19th Century, and you better pray our power grid never goes down or you'll be screwed.

I don't kill animals, but I'll eat the ones that someone else kills, and if ever SHTF then I'll start killing them to survive.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Not sure what's going on with CFA. I can't see them going this far left after they stood up to these same radicals and ended up making billions in sales on Chick-Fil-A Appreciation Day.

I'm thinking the same thing. There is more to this than we know at this point. I can speculate, but I really don't have any gut feeling about the whys and wherefores. It just doesn't set right.
edit on 5-12-2019 by Boadicea because: typo

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Define "eat", please.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Come for the chicken sandwiches, stay for the manspreading.

It's a win/win for everyone. They kids get a tasty, albeit un-nutritious meal, and a free sex-ed class.

edit on 5-12-2019 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer because a sasquatch stole it

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   

B) makes me squarely face the fact that my thread contributions are typically low-quality.

I like your low quality thread contributions.

ETA: And 'yes' on the question in your first post.

edit on 5-12-2019 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer because a sasquatch stole it

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

originally posted by: LSU2018

Not sure what's going on with CFA. I can't see them going this far left after they stood up to these same radicals and ended up making billions in sales on Chick-Fil-A Appreciation Day.

I'm thinking the same thing. There is more to this than we know at this point. I can speculate, but I really don't have any gut feeling about the whys and wherefores. It just doesn't set right.

Right? It doesn't set right at all. Something seems off with it. It's really stupid that big businesses donate to left wing organizations all the time and nobody bats an eye, yet when Target or CFA donate to right wing organizations, people scream at the sky and pull out their hair. I always heard that people would start acting like this toward religion when the end was getting closer.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Damned end of the world, I tell ya.

No... I forsee a long road ahead of us all, yet.

Winding and sinister, wide and slim. One that will lead us no where good. But we have no option.

As we're forced to walk it.

*Imagine a deformed blind guy holding his decrepit palm out towards your face, for you to lick, now*

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join