It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the Australian fires an act of war, a terrorist attack, young dumb humans or natural?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell
a reply to: bally001

Bally

Mate I seen the photos, shiiiiiit, that must have been a nightmare.

I won't have to for many years now, but I'd do it again. Tragic yes, sad yeah, the consequences of the 6 years I've been living here speak for themselves. And, still, there are those justifying their arguments on saving the bush without fuel reduction and cleaning up. Their homes burnt down. I hear today some of those not insured are getting big bucks to rebuild from grants. At present I have no tangible proof of this but when I do I'll post it. I'm insured, saved the house, what do I get from the Gov, it appears nothing.

Screws my head a bit, I save my selection of bush. Loose everything but the house. (and save my neighbors uninsured house) but because I'm insured I am not entitled to rebuild? (Don't get me wrong, my house was burnt in sections).

So, I am a bit pissed off. This lady and her 'friend', who weren't insured and still owed many thou on their house are apparently getting a new 'kit' home built for them. Just don't get it. Sorry.

Maybe I'm still just a bit bitter because everyone else who cut out seem to be home free. Should have just let my place burn. My head is a bit out of it because of this. I apologize, just needed to get it out their. Caveat, my wife, "true love" is pee'd off as well.

Somethings wrong here. Maybe I should give 'true love' the flick and get a good man friend. (I don't do that).

Thanks for your reply,

Bally

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfox81 Duh as predicted when grand solar minimum started,areas will increase in tempeture others decrease,some areas will start bursting into flames,other half will be in a frozen state,Aus getting it worse because of position on earth,but soon midwest USA,and coastlines,this will increase in intensity

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 02:39 AM
link   
If I can help in anyway let me know mate, I own a garage door business and we are helping out in Rappville this weekend, I believe we are building new sheds and some new fences. It's been a tough time for our communities with zero help from the government. I hope things get better for you and yours.
reply to: bally001

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: OpinEarthwalker

Sounds good. Well done. PM me you details and I will forward them to my assessors company. There is some rebuilding to be done, but, to me and 'True love's' specs.

Kind regards and thanks for your reply,

Bally.

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 03:01 AM
link   

edit on 4-12-2019 by OpinEarthwalker because: Shared email.

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 03:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: OpinEarthwalker
For some reason it won't let me send you a private message, you can email me at [email protected]
Hopefully I'm allowed to post my email on here, I will delete it shortly.

Email sent, my kindest regards,

bally

top topics

<< 1   >>

join