It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the Australian fires an act of war, a terrorist attack, young dumb humans or natural?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Are the Australian fires an act of war, a terrorist attack, young dumb humans or natural? Etc other?

Just a passing thought, wondered what you guys think?

Dont think we have experienced this much smoke.

Coff coff.
edit on 3-12-2019 by Skyfox81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 04:27 AM
link   
I’m not really familiar with the story but I do live in California which is fire land every year. Something about them seems off and I do believe there is a natural element some of the time however here in California fires start at the same time 100’s of miles apart. They burn down homes, they cause insurance rates to spike, the property is expensive so most people just sell off the land and collect the insurance money. I would say follow the money

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfox81

I think some are most definitely started on purpose, some to further agendas and some by arsonists but terrorism can't be ruled out.

I also think it's possible that certain Aliens can't live on this planet with all the wildlife on it, they are allergic to them or at least some of them, so they need to kill them off. I remember that scene in 'Aliens Attack' where billboards are out with the words: No more birds' written on them and have to wonder if that was a true message from actual Aliens, 'No more birds' or they will attack!

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Aliens was not my view, but i know i was a young hillbilly Neanderthal that was fascinated by fire.

And like California the East coast of Australia has fires yearly in the summer, but this!!! This is something else.

myfirewatch.landgate.wa.gov.au...

Cant help but wonder if its a conspiracy. Lol.

Im on ATS so theres a loose screw somewhere. Lol

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Veryolduser

I have seen some pictures of the aftermath of those fires, that do seem suspect.

Who is buying the land?
edit on 3-12-2019 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: OCD

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 06:06 AM
link   
I do think government policy has a lot to do with it. The fuel loads in the bush have increased massively since forest management services have stopped.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfox81
Are the Australian fires an act of war, a terrorist attack, young dumb humans or natural? Etc other?

Try not to panic,

China is preparing landing zones.....California-USA....Ft.McMurray-CAN.....New South Wales-AUS....and there are likely more as the landing zones are cleared and readied...all tactical or logistical keystones are being put into final stages of preparations.

Cant you "feel" it coming?...the Build-Up?......the Cowboys are almost all gone....the greater balance of micro-Leadership roles have been transferred to Snowflakes...and more impactful roles are now being surrendered to this same group.....we are ripe for the picking right now.....

edit on 3-12-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Nothing strange about bushfires in Oz during hot dry spells and a lot of the fires are deliberately started unfortunately but some of the arsonists are being caught. The Greens opposing fuel reduction in sensitive old growth forests has a lot to do with the severity of fires that take hold. The natives who lived here for 10's of 1000's of years understood the dangers and did their own fuel reductions to reduce the risk of catastrophic blazes in fire-prone areas - we should be learning from them.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Based upon the latest reports, I would go out on a limb and say it's stupid humans:

www.theguardian.com...

The man was charged with causing the fire as well as six others since 17 October, and appeared before Bega local court on Wednesday. He was granted conditional bail to return to the court on 17 December.

And this here:

www.foxnews.com...

Police placed the 14-year-old boy and 15-year-old girl with a group of other juveniles in bushland where the fire in Peregian Springs, Queensland, was allegedly lit, Australia’s ABC News reported. The pair have been charged with endangering particular property by fire.

edit on 3-12-2019 by dothedew because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   
There is also the theory in my area they are letting it all burn to make way for the high speed rail they are planning. I'm on the east coast in a little town ironically called Woodburn. My people have always back burned we aren't allowed to now.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfox81

Coff coff.

Nah, its all them cows farms and gas guzzling vehicles in Aussie causing the issue. What can you do? China needs cow food from Aussie and Aussie needs money for economy.
edit on 3-12-2019 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
a reply to: Veryolduser

I have seen some pictures of the aftermath of those fires, that do seem suspect.

Who is buying the land?
Property development companies. They rebuild in the areas burnt down I alway believed it’s a scam. Imagine 100 homes burn down in one large area and I buy the land cheap off the owners who already collected the insurance money I don’t have to demo the homes and Since everything was lost it’s easier to get them to sell. The insurance company’s make a killing on the new homeowners, the fire department gets extra hours fighting the fire, politicians get to talk about global warming “climate change” etc local police get to block off areas to safety and get overtime, the forestry service gets more funding to clear brush and fallen trees, the state gets emergency federal aid to help fight it. The electric companies get to shut down power in high wind areas and still charge you money for suppling power. News and media get to run stories on the victims. There is a lot of money in fires

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Sometimes young dumb humans commit a terrrorist attack that are act's of war, which is only natural in this day in age.

edit on 3-12-2019 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Hello all,

Yes, there has been some deliberately lit fires. Not far south of me near a town called Ebor a man has faced court for creating a 'back burn' to save his marijuana crop. This fire apparently burnt out about 3,000 hectares.

From my perspective, standing in the middle of the flamin thing, a little land management, planning and preparation around properties does go a long way. Spent the night till early hours of the morning with fire pumps going until the dam dried up and house tanks were empty then used buckets from a small spare tank until sunrise. Managed to save the neighbors house as well as mine but everything else was burnt to the ground, sheds, machinery, cottage etc. No help as everyone had evacuated and the firestorm cut the roads off. No brigade could assist.

Listening to the gas bottles exploding on surrounding properties as far away as 2 kilometers during the storm was disturbing as to me this indicated that all those other houses and properties were gone. I had a plan if my house caught fire and could have utilized this at anytime to survive.

The houses in the surrounding bush basically disintegrated and all but disappeared.

Bit late for this neighborhood now but I do suggest regular fuel reduction near the buildings and surrounds. Trim the low branches of Eucalyptus up to about 3 meters then burn off of remove the dead material around them. I still have a decent stand of native trees, the only green ones around for miles. Tall and sturdy, they aren't scorched at all really. Either side of the fences it's black.

My thoughts,

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Just spent the week driving through these fire ravaged parts, i personally don't think it's anything other than nature doing her thing.

The landscape is so dry at the moment, hundreds of kilometres of drought stricken land, some towns are even running out of water entirely..

The storms that do pass through are often dry storms with lots of lightning and no rain or very minimal rain.

Also a lot of bored kids in rural towns with nothing better to do than light fires, flicked cigarette butts and silly tourists with no fire sense so all the perfect ingredients for a very bad fire season this year.

Ecological warfare is an interesting concept though..

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Pilgrum

The natives who lived here for 10's of 1000's of years understood the dangers and did their own fuel reductions to reduce the risk of catastrophic blazes in fire-prone areas - we should be learning from them.

Sorry, but LOL that is complete bollocks.

The indigenous people here used fire as a hunting technique, to flush out game and to let the bush regrow to attract said game and let vegetation propagate. They also used it to clear heavy vegetation to make walking through the bush much easier. They did not run bush fire risk reduction programs LOL.

As to how virtually all fires are started.......it's people.

Fires can start naturally under very very unique circumstances, however for the most part naturally started fires are caused by lightning.

One other thing to bear in mind is that people are living where they shouldn't, simple as that. If you're going to live in an obvious fire prone area with vegetation growing right up to the eaves of your house, I'm sorry but WTF do you actually expect.
edit on 3 12 2019 by myselfaswell because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: bally001

Bally

Mate I seen the photos, shiiiiiit, that must have been a nightmare.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Well according to one radical extremist christian Israel Folau, it's an act of God for same sex marriage.

If it's not a flood, it's a fire.
Don't pi$$ off God, he only enjoys watching hetero!

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   
The bush is a tinder box ready to explode at the moment. A discarded cigarette or a hot exhaust pipe on tall grass on the side of the road is all it takes. Its the drought and and early season heat that's fuelling it.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell
The indigenous people here used fire as a hunting technique, to flush out game and to let the bush regrow to attract said game and let vegetation propagate. They also used it to clear heavy vegetation to make walking through the bush much easier. They did not run bush fire risk reduction programs LOL.

Perhaps their reasons for doing regular burns were more to do with food but the outcome did reduce the risk of catastrophic fires triggered by dry lightning or whatever at the worst possible time.

Got those 'tree change' types near my area living in isolated, heavily wooded locations with single track access - recipe for disaster and they've had a couple of close calls in recent times.
edit on 3/12/2019 by Pilgrum because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join