It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crazy UFO sighting, PICS INSIDE

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: silo13
a reply to: wmd_2008

Because I said so (damn, I should have just said, 'swamp gas' then no one would have questioned a thing).

So truly, how does one rule out a bird or plane with no size or distance details and no exposure data?

No camera data no exposure detail no info on focal length thats why, round object as stated by another member looks like a myler balloon.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

Aircraft lost radio contact - and jets scrable with sonic booms... nope, rarely for that reason. I think these images pretty much sum up the reason.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: deckdel
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

Aircraft lost radio contact - and jets scrable with sonic booms... nope, rarely for that reason. I think these images pretty much sum up the reason.

It was due to a sudden 10 minute radio failure which was restored completely after about 20 minutes

Last time it was because a woman who had and argument onboard a flight

I’m a paid up member of flightradar24 and I can say there are roughly 4/5 radio failure alerts each day, the plane which was buzzed was completely empty

It’s really a bad excuse to go chasing UFOs 😀

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

Because I said so (damn, I should have just said, 'swamp gas' then no one would have questioned a thing).

So truly, how does one rule out a bird or plane with no size or distance details and no exposure data?

No camera data no exposure detail no info on focal length thats why, round object as stated by another member looks like a myler balloon.

If I give it to you will you work out the size and speed of these objects?

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   

I think all pictures are focal

This data belongs to this image

Which is 203mm in 35mm focal length
Aperture F2.4
Exposure is 0 EV - Auto - program AE

ibb.co...

B49FEC4C-B0BF-4F95-BC2D-B70996F17D5F.jpeg (click for original) Resolution 4032x3024 File Size776 kBFile TypeJPEGMIME Typeimage/jpegImage Width4032Image Height3024Encoding ProcessBaseline DCT, Huffman codingBits Per Sample8Color Components3X Resolution72Y Resolution72YCbCr Sub SamplingYCbCr4:2:0 (2 2)YCbCr PositioningCenteredColor SpacesRGBScene Capture TypeStandardCompressionJPEG (old-style)OrientationRotate 90 CW System File NameB49FEC4C-B0BF-4F95-BC2D-B70996F17D5F.jpegFile Size776 kBFile Modify Date2019:12:02 10:44:51-05:00File Permissionsrw-r--r-- File File TypeJPEGMIME Typeimage/jpegExif Byte OrderBig-endian (Motorola, MM)Image Width4032Image Height3024Encoding ProcessBaseline DCT, Huffman codingBits Per Sample8Color Components3Y Cb Cr Sub SamplingYCbCr4:2:0 (2 2) IFD0 OrientationRotate 90 CWX Resolution72Y Resolution72Resolution UnitinchesY Cb Cr PositioningCentered Exif IFD Exif Version0221Components ConfigurationY, Cb, Cr, -Flashpix Version0100Color SpacesRGBExif Image Width4032Exif Image Height3024Scene Capture TypeStandard IFD1 CompressionJPEG (old-style)X Resolution72Y Resolution72Resolution UnitinchesThumbnail Offset298Thumbnail Length4528 ICC -header Profile CMM TypeapplProfile Version4.0.0Profile ClassDisplay Device ProfileColor Space DataRGB Profile Connection SpaceXYZ Profile Date Time2017:07:07 13:22:32Profile File SignatureacspPrimary PlatformApple Computer Inc.CMM FlagsNot Embedded, IndependentDevice ManufacturerAPPLDevice ModelN/ADevice AttributesReflective, Glossy, Positive, ColorRendering IntentPerceptualConnection Space Illuminant0.9642 1 0.82491Profile CreatorapplProfile IDca1a9582257f104d389913d5d1ea1582 ICC_ Profile Profile DescriptionDisplay P3Profile CopyrightCopyright Apple Inc., 2017Media White Point0.95045 1 1.08905Red Matrix Column0.51512 0.2412 -0.00105Green Matrix Column0.29198 0.69225 0.04189Blue Matrix Column0.1571 0.06657 0.78407Red TRC(Binary data 32 bytes)Chromatic Adaptation1.04788 0.02292 -0.0502 0.02959 0.99048 -0.01706 -0.00923 0.01508 0.75168Blue TRC(Binary data 32 bytes)Green TRC(Binary data 32 bytes) Composite Image Size4032x3024Thumbnail Image(Binary data 4528 bytes)

Some more EXIF meta for this image here

Aperture: f/2.4 Aperture (APEX): 2.526069 Aspect Ratio: 4 × 3 Brightness: 8.582165 Camera Maker: Apple Camera Model: iPhone X Camera Lens Model: iPhone X back dual camera 6mm f/2.4 Color Model: RGB Color Space: Uncalibrated Components Configuration: 1, 2, 3, 0 Date Taken: Dec 1, 2019 03:58:42 pm Date Edited: Dec 2, 2019 04:05:44 pm Depth: 8 Digital Zoom: 3.947780678851175 DPI Width: 72 DPI Height: 72 EXIF Version: 2.3.1 Exposure Bias Value: 0 ev Exposure Mode: Auto Exposure Program: Program AE Exposure Time: 1/160s Flash: Off, Did not fire Flash Pix Version: 1.0 FNumber: f/2.4 Focal Length: 6 mm Focal Length in 35mm: 203 mm ISO: 16 Metering Mode: Multi-segment Orientation: Rotated 90° CCW Profile Name: Display P3 Resolution: 12.2 MegaPixels Scene Capture Type: Standard Scene Type: Directly photographed Sensing Method: One-chip color area Shutter Speed Value: 1/160s Software: 13.1.3 Subject Area: 1980, 1496, 2198, 1323 White Balance: Auto 127.57 m

Ive taken out address long/lat
edit on 2-12-2019 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

I'm not sure what they are but I'm giving you a star and a flag for figuring out how to post pictures on here...the pictures look very interesting...would appreciate the date and the general location so we can look up if any special activities were planned on that day...parades, air shows etc...and you put all that information above what I just typed...thanks!!!
edit on 2-12-2019 by chrismarco because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   

No idea what it is - but this pic rules out bird or plane.

All I did was blow it up a bit and used a tiny bit of contrast.

Very cool

How does it rule out a bird or plane you have NO size or distance details and no exposure data.

How does it rule out a UFO?

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   

I think the OP has given us enough data for someone who is capable of it, to work out size and distance. It's not like he hasn't been forthcoming with his information. I am not forming a definite opinion here and I agree, it does resemble a Mylar balloon, but that explanation is becoming as much a default as drones, skydivers and Chinese lanterns...oh, and birds. I know the obvious mundane solutions have to be ruled out before we can say they are something unexplained and for that, we would probably require another independent witness.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I love when people say it's not a UFO but are not able to Identify it

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: chrismarco

I'm not sure what they are but I'm giving you a star and a flag for figuring out how to post pictures on here...the pictures look very interesting...would appreciate the date and the general location so we can look up if any special activities were planned on that day...parades, air shows etc...and you put all that information above what I just typed...thanks!!!

Haha thanks

If you go to the first post, the pictures are in time orderly top to bottom

So if you want to pick the one you want the exif and meta for will send you

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Great find, you'll always have skeptics because they didn't see them with their own eyes...

14 And the living creatures ran and returned as the appearance of a flash of lightning.

15 Now as I beheld the living creatures, behold one wheel upon the earth by the living creatures, with his four faces.

16 The appearance of the wheels and their work was like unto the colour of a beryl: and they four had one likeness: and their appearance and their work was as it were a wheel in the middle of a wheel.

17 When they went, they went upon their four sides: and they turned not when they went.

18 As for their rings, they were so high that they were dreadful; and their rings were full of eyes round about them four.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: cenpuppie
Folks see the cool stuff.

All i get is military aircraft. All.the.time...

Military aircraft... That's probably why you don't see the cool stuff... I've seen a couple of UFO's in the past, BIG TIME in 1988 or 1989 hovering over the trees directly across the street from my parents house so it was up close and nearly personal, but lately I've been seeing quite a few.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Here's the thing though we all know how fast a plane moves across the sky and it takes a while from them to didsapear from sight, how fast does a balloon move, as fast as the wind? Also its rectangular and remains horizontal, would a balloon do that?

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   

at this point I had my phone in hand and began zooming down the camera lens was n the direction and reference given, and almost immediately I see two fast moving very strange objects

speeds were imo somewhere in the range of 300mph and upwards

Really? I don't think a phone would be able to capture something moving at 300+ mph
As you claim

I would think you would need a special camera with shutter speeds between 1/125th and 1/1000th of a second

But I believe it was a UFO because you think it was

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DustybudzZ

at this point I had my phone in hand and began zooming down the camera lens was n the direction and reference given, and almost immediately I see two fast moving very strange objects

speeds were imo somewhere in the range of 300mph and upwards

Really? I don't think a phone would be able to capture something moving at 300+ mph
As you claim

I would think you would need a special camera with shutter speeds between 1/125th and 1/1000th of a second

But I believe it was a UFO because you think it was

Really? Why would you think you need special cameras to record something traveling faster than 300mph? Unless it was just above ground level? Or you were on the side of a track? I’ve caught fighter jets at repetitively low level on the same phone traveling above that speed

Or, Have you determined the hight without showing your workings? Because I’m still hopeful somebody would use the wealth of information I’ve happily provided, in the hopes we can rule out more possibilities, I haven’t once stated it’s a UFO so case closed, I’m looking for answers

Considering we’ve done neither it does actually mean it’s still a UFO and that doesn’t mean little green men, just I identified

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Ok your right if it's up in the sky yes you probably could capture it....

But I still dont believe you lol

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: DustybudzZ

Ok your right if it's up in the sky yes you probably could capture it....

But I still dont believe you lol

I haven’t been asking people to believe me

I’ve just give the best description I could of my own eye witness account, and posted all the information I was asked to provide over the past couple of pages, as soon as I did, no reply, I was hoping somebody would use that information and give us a better understanding of size and speed so we could rule out balloons or not, personally I don’t know what they were

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
Great find, you'll always have skeptics because they didn't see them with their own eyes...

This particular sceptic doubts everything, even what he sees with his own eyes.

Being sceptic is just not being certain about things we cannot really be sure about and not accept things just because someone (even us) thinks they are the right choice.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Since the photographer shifted position laterally, it would be possible to create a stereo pair of images that would give you a very rough idea as to the distance and size of the object(s). It would be better if the objects were stationary, but you can't have everything. ("Where would you put it?" -- Steven Wright)

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 05:26 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join