It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crazy UFO sighting, PICS INSIDE

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   
So I’m pretty buzzing at the minute as I’ve just seen something pretty dam strange, again, been a real crazy year for UFO sightings for me

So this one just happened about an hour ago and I’ve been going over the pictures and thinking about the experience and I’m still pretty stumped

So I’m in my bedroom just chilling watching some TV after a busy long week at work, when the Mrs comes in to talk about something, she comes to the window and begins looking out while talking to me, kids come running in, she says oh wow what the hell are those, my attention immediately turns to what she’s saying, ok I’m listening but still watching the TV

I said what do they look like, now I feel it’s worth explaining this, as she was never ever into this type of stuff up until two summers ago when we see some things on holiday, since then she’s become an incredible observer of the skies and recently see what she describes as a large dingy shaped UFO which black white & silver fly over our house at very low altitudes, unfortunately I was at work and missed it, but it was huge and just above the house and shot of very high speed south

So I’ve began to pay attention when she says she is seeing something these days and she has incredible eye sight and is basically my trusted spotter lol,I’ve trained her up pretty well over the years but before I’d used to run to see when she was doing something odd and it was usually a bird or a drone or something you could immediately identify lol

So continuing, this morning I was talking with my brother about the sonic booms and military jet scrambles, so I told my partner, you know what this means as I told my brother also, as we alway see UFOs when we hear about the military jet scrambles so she was looking out the window a lot today and again it paid off

So she’s saying quick quick come and see so I jumped up and opened the window and began asking for references, where? Near what? I couldn’t see anything as I didn’t have glasses on, I shouted to the kids get my glasses get my glasses, CANT FIND THEM DAD they shouted back, at this point I had my phone in hand and began zooming down the camera lens was n the direction and reference given, and almost immediately I see two fast moving very strange objects traveling north to south, one flips over almost Instantly and was strangle shaped like a donut, the other then began to change from a cigar shaped object to an object I’ve seen many time before over the past 10 years around here, then it begins to spin, it was like watching two fighter jets pulling stunts coming towards you I just had to laugh, WOW and as quick as that it was over

These object took 1 minute to travel the entire sky, they were very fast, so fast I was unable to switch from picture zoom to start recording video as I was just about to lose them because of the house obstructions, I immediately run down stairs to open the front door to see if I could get a video of them going off into the distance

I opened the front door, and ran unexpectedly strait into the amazon delivery guy lol, so the chase ended there, I looked beyond him and they were gone, tbh they were probably gone as soon as I’d made it to the staircase

We all see these objects, me my partner and our 3 children, pretty exciting experience given they were such strange objects

ibb.co...

ibb.co...

ibb.co...

ibb.co...

ibb.co...

ibb.co...

ibb.co...

ibb.co...

ibb.co...

If somebody can get these images working that would be great as I can’t upload phone pics to ATS, these picture are live pictures so the only video is each picture where you can see in the second clip /live pic there move very fast during the cycle, maybe try to upload a video of that later

Anyway... enjoy discuss

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

Nice images, for sure a UFO.

I am thinking balloons and/or butt cushion.

S&F

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Thought you meant inside a UFO there for a second when i read the title.

Now those really would be of interest.

Nice pics all the same.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

S&F

I can definitely see how it would be easy to look at the pics and say balloon, but the speeds were imo somewhere in the range of 300mph and upwards, that was the most stand out thing for me other than the interesting shapes, they were very fast

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Good catch! Roughly whereabouts are you in the UK? That doughnut shape is really strange. We had a similar sized object hovering over our town centre a few years back - it was morphing and changing shape all the time then sped off. I take it they looked like they were powered and not floating on the wind? It hasn’t been windy at all this weekend at least here in the south east.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Thought you meant inside a UFO there for a second when i read the title.

Now those really would be of interest.

Nice pics all the same.

Lol how awesome would that be? Or maybe not, I’d imagine FEAR would soon kick in

Haha cheers for looking

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   

No idea what it is - but this pic rules out bird or plane.

All I did was blow it up a bit and used a tiny bit of contrast.

Very cool

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   

I think these 'things' are just fab!

Again - I see no bird, plane, or...swamp gas.

Nice find!

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   
That one thing is clearly a weather balloon.
That other one is clearly mass hysteria.

Sit tight friend.
Help is on the way.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Then it must be a tic-tac and it's mate?

Should be pretty clear which is male and which is female.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Good captures and yes, they do look initially like balloons but from your description of position and movement...which sounds pretty lucid...they cannot be balloons. I am sure someone will come along shortly and tell you exactly what they are...or they think they are.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Where are you in UK?

Sonic boom as jets intercept aircraft with lost radio contact

The booms were heard in the early hours across London, Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire.

The sonic booms woke people at about 04:20 GMT - with houses shaking and reports of police sirens sounding immediately after.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I'd like to see your video but I think that these are just Mylar foil balloon shapes.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: firesnake
Good catch! Roughly whereabouts are you in the UK? That doughnut shape is really strange. We had a similar sized object hovering over our town centre a few years back - it was morphing and changing shape all the time then sped off. I take it they looked like they were powered and not floating on the wind? It hasn’t been windy at all this weekend at least here in the south east.

Sound like the same object to me, if you check the pictures you can see the transformations, as they were oncoming towards they were both cigar like thin sticks, then they both kinda pop at the same time and start changing shapes, one of them looks really similar almost identical to an object I’ve caught on video and camera numerous times over the years, sometimes it just blinks on in the sky out of know where, spins then completely vanished again into thin air, balloons just don’t do that, or spin perfectly in formation at a constant rate, these just aren’t balloons

A) We’re just north of Luton 5 miles

And I’m sure sure sureee these things are definitely powered, as fast as a commercial aircraft, faster than a helicopter... and can shoot of or vanish instantly, balloons are unmistakable for me, doesn’t usually take a few seconds to identify a ballon and it’s usually down to size and motion in the sky, when these things Morph it’s from a centralised position, the best way I can describe it is if they were traveling down a laser beam and the morph will be from that centralised postion or imaginary laser beam, while morphing a balloon is completely different it tumbles, bobbles left right up down from that imaginary laser line, is never centralised or constant in speed, or as fast, it just isn’t, unlike these things they’re solid in flight and the morphing extends from the centralised position, IF I had of succeeded in capturing the best UFO I’d ever witnessed just this summer... I believe the UFO question would be over, and this sighting further enforced my personal beliefs that these are not balloons, it was so low, so clear, it would have been undeniable after watching the video I believe, it was literally like watching a blob of magnetic liquid float above your head and off into the distance, all the time changing into clear shapes to just a mess which confused your brain just trying to process what on Earth it was, it was the strangest feeling, not knowing feeling completely confused while super excited? and wanting to know what it was as it gets further away, it’s a crazy thought

Unfortunately my phone malfunctioned 🤬and I don’t believe it was coincidence or just bad luck

As I hit record I watched as the video timer ticked down, I had it videoing, I was shaking like a leaf as I knew this was better than I’ve seen anywhere, as I zoomed in the detail was awesome, it filled the entire phone screen, when it was directly above me it was elongated triangle shape, another few seconds later it was a sphere with two squares on the side as it moved off it was cigar shaped then a ball again

I looked at the camera smiled and hit stop recording, I ran back down the garden to the Mrs and kids, we were all jumping up and down laughing and joking then I felt my phone buzz in my pocket and a bleep bleep

Then the excitement turned to horror as I knew something had happened to my phone

The video was gone, the only recording I had was of us celebrating witnessing it, the phone started recording as I put it away, unbelievable

One things for sure, something very odd is going on around London & 3 county’s area with UFO sightings, I’ve never know so many, and in tandem with that goes the military jets scrambles, which is an odd connection?

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Discarded preservative? Space condom to protect earth from panspermia?
edit on 1-12-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   

It looks like an Arcova ship

I play that game all the time. Cool pic.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Pretty strange for sure.

Any idea of what altitude above ground they were? Looks from the pictures like maybe 300 feet or so. Something at that altitude wouldn't be traveling very fast if it took 60 seconds to move from horizon to horizon. We get F-16's at low level which come overhead at about 1,000 feet and they're only visible for about 6-7 seconds when they come ripping by. They're not supersonic when they come by, but they're damn close to it.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

looks like leafs and garbage in most but the circle thing is strange ill give you that.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   
300 mph+

Okie Doke.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

S&F

I can definitely see how it would be easy to look at the pics and say balloon, but the speeds were imo somewhere in the range of 300mph and upwards, that was the most stand out thing for me other than the interesting shapes, they were very fast
From your description you couldn't even see the object(s) without your phone so it's hard to put much confidence in your speed estimate. Even if you could see them, your speed estimate still wouldn't be reliable because you would have to know the size to estimate the distance and speed. This is true for almost all UFO sightings, where the estimates of the UFO size, distance and speed are notoriously unreliable. This has been proven where UFO reports have eventually resulted in the objects being identified when it was learned the estimates of the UFO size, distance and speed were often way off.

Even a trained observer can only estimate the distance and speed of a known, identified object, which they are able to do because they know how big the object is. Without knowing the size of the object, it's impossible to make an accurate estimate.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join