It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

REPORT: foreign spies have access to US INTEL

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 08:18 AM
link   
FOX NEWS, CNN, HEAD LINE NEWS, C-SPAN2!

The President is to speak, today at 10 AM, but for now you can get an ear full on the news about how terrorists have infiltrated and have access to our HOMELAND SECURITY assetts!

In journeymans words, they are admitting to not being able to do the job safely or keep us protected correctly.

A major national issue, what are the people to do when the government can't do enough to keep everyone safe. Many of us know only the select will be protected fully.

They just want more money, what we and when I say WE, I mean every damn one, can do is take thing into perspective and realize, WE have to see that safety IS also every persons job, just a well.

We have rights, that allow us to protect our selves, USE them cherish them and they will keep us safer. Would like to go on and type more, but I am still getting my morning news fix...

By the people, for the people, it's time to START ACTING LIKE THE PEOPLE!

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsel or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands, which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

- Samuel Adams, debates of 1776

[edit on 8-3-2005 by ADVISOR]

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 08:20 AM
link   
What are you talking about? Foreign spies or assets run our intelligence and have access to the highest level government. They run the show, while you bleed for them.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 08:31 AM
link   
What I think he means is that the government is creating another war on terror but now on spies, and he will be taking more action to "fix" the problem and that will involve more civil rights taken, more money to finance the new war, and probably more agencies.

After all the president will be doing all this in the name of security, yours, mine, and everybody else that will bite into his agenda.

So with that out of my mind, is just my opinion, I may be wrong or I may be right.

Bottom line whatever the president is going to address is not going to be good.
Perhaps will be the end of the intenet as we know it.

By the way I am just Ranting.

[edit on 8-3-2005 by marg6043]

[edit on 8-3-2005 by marg6043]

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 08:33 AM
link   
If you know me, then you would know I distrust the government powers as much or more so than the terrorists. Please familiarize yourself with my postings, I do this for the equal benefit of EVERYONE, people NEED TO KNOW this stuff!

TURN ON THE DAMN NEWS listen to what they are not saying as well as saying...

WTF is wrong with you people, a chat room is more important than staying alive and safe in your own COUNTRY?!

Some times I wonder why any one even tries to save any one elses sorry ass!

Oh yeah, I know, because SOME ONE has do to the dirty work...

[edit on 8-3-2005 by ADVISOR]

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR

In journeymans words, they are admitting to not being able to do the job safely or keep us protected correctly.

Surprise, Surprise!

Yup, thanks to all the left-wing anti-americans out there we've got our hands tied. The only thing they think the government should do to the terrorists is offer them tea and toast.

It's amazing to me that it's these same people that do nothing but complain when something bad happens.

If we want to be PROTECTED, we have to give our security forces the tools they need, and allow them to USE those tools to keep us safe!!

You can't have it both ways - even though you want to.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Partyof1

Yup, thanks to all the left-wing anti-americans out there we've got our hands tied. The only thing they think the government should do to the terrorists is offer them tea and toast.

This administration has taken our civil liberties AND our money to "protect our security" - now they say they've failed.

IMO - marg iis right. It's a set-up for another big play - and NOT to our benefit.

And FYI - It is NOT anti-American to be critical of Bush. I love America and so do most people who are fighting and writing to protect our country. This anti-Bush = anti-America equation is pure marketing bs. And nobody buys it any more. It's been played out big guy.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 09:09 AM
link   
No # right soficrow, I don't know about any one else, BUT I SWORE , to protect the Constitution of the USA, against ALL ENEMIES FOREIGN & DOMESTIC....I know others have, but have you?

One doesn't have to enlist like we did, you can do it on your own. Neighborhood watch, community get involved, be safer.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Its all moot. We are too late.

Dubya will be crowned Supreme Ruler soon anyways.

Here is the order of events:
#1 Continue to build fear of terrorist nations and "axis of evil"
#2 MANUFACTURE another attack on US soil near the end of Dubyas term. This time something big. This gains public support and buy-in(sheeple).
#3 Use the new found public support to install new government branches with sweeping new powers.
#4 Push through more laws that give King George the ability to control the military without any congressional approval.
#5 Dubya and his court.....er...staff announce that its in the best interest of the country that he remain in power until the current situation is "under control", Elections delayed indefinatly
#6 King George continues to "fight" the threats but never seems to gain that control he stated as a reason to stay in office.
#7 Civil liberties and rights are reduced to "control" possible "internal" terrorist threats (i.e. people fed up with the government).
#8 News agencies come under government control to "better comunicate" with its loyal followers. New media seems to be void of any information regarding new elections or government change.
#9 King George rules happily ever after.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Bush the crusader, he will liberate the "holy land" from the evil "Islamic radicals"

I just laugh at that one he does indeed considered himself a "freedom crusader fighter"

His speech is about creating more instability in the area. Beware I thing he is Iran bound.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by soficrow

This anti-Bush = anti-America equation is pure marketing bs. And nobody buys it any more. It's been played out big guy.

Great theory

I stand by my post.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Well the whole speech was about the middle east and the liberation and freedom of the holy land.

Then he said that he will liberate every country in the world and give them democracy US style.

I guess I don't have to worry about the INTERNET after all.

So embrace yourself taxpayer he is going to need a lot of our hard earned money to do all those wonderful deeds in the name of "freedom"

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
So embrace yourself taxpayer he is going to need a lot of our hard earned money to do all those wonderful deeds in the name of "freedom"

Marg
Like I said in my first post;

They just want more money...

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Marg
Like I said in my first post;

They just want more money...

And ADVISOR you where right on the dot.

We were just been "tenderized" for the next batch of money to be add to the ever growing deficit.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

So true and yet still relevant almost a decade later...

Ground hogs day turned worse nightmare. We are stuck in the twilight zone and no one realizes it...

top topics

join