It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multiple Feces Attacks - Toronto

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   
So we have a guy up here in Toronto dumping buckets of human waste on unsuspecting people. Gross.

He's attacked 3 out of the last 4 days.

Toronto police are looking for a man allegedly behind three separate diarrhea attacks that have taken place in the last week. In each instance, the man rolled up on unsuspecting people, dumped a bucket of “liquefied fecal matter” on them and took off.

www.vice.com...-is-terrorizing-toronto

The man was described as a Black male in his 30s with a medium build who was wearing a yellow hard hat, a blue shirt, and gloves. He reportedly left behind his orange Home Depot bucket, which housed the feces. The bucket was also left at the scene of the other two incidents.

This guy has not been caught yet and no motive is known. He doesn't seem to be targeting anyone in particular. Seems it's just a rogue idiot doing it for, ahem, sh#s and giggles.

So if you are in the area keep your head on a swivel. (I'd post a pic of the guy but ATS is not letting me upload an image.)

edit on 26-11-2019 by UFO1414 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: UFO1414
His dna will betray him.
Forensics and all.....
They have that in canukland dont they?

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Yeah. They mentioned they were testing the buckets. Don't think it helps unless his DNA is already on file. This dude needs jail time. Send a message to any other wannabe copycats. I think I need a shower.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   

I just have to question...does the fella have IBS, or what...3 days of diarrhea? Dude is skating pretty close to dehydration.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Yeah, those Home Depot buckets are cheap.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Toronto's Mayor John Tory.

Diversity is Our Strength!

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   

The whole story sounds like a load of crap.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

The fact that the attacker is by the usual type haha it shows how great the Liberal slogan of diversity is Our Strength really has become if the police do arrest him i highly doubt they would charge to heavily.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: UFO1414
Don't think it helps unless his DNA is already on file.

From what I understand, you don't need the actual person's DNA on file, just someone who is a close relative. That's how they're catching serial killers these days. Even though the killer might not have his specific DNA on file, his clueless sister might have decided to get her DNA analyzed for fun and then the authorities look for closest matches. Once they narrow it down, they can look for the old "motive and opportunity" stuff among family members.

But they usually only do this for killers and cold cases. Not just for some poop-slinging monkey.
edit on 26-11-2019 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   
He kind of sounds like a progressive to me. They sling Schiff all day long

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

" progessives "sling ships all day long ??????????????????

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   
It is hard for me to imagine a scenario where I would go out of my way to attack random people. He must be really angry at the world or else he has mental health issues.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Must be off his stool to do such a shltty thing!

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
He must be really angry at the world or else he has mental health issues.

Prime suspects: ATS members.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   

To be frank if this is a genuine story the guy is mentally ill, it sounds almost like he is getting some kind of sick erotic kick out of it.

Guy need's to be sectioned or whatever the equivalent in Canada is for the safety of the public and perhaps his own, once the kick he is getting out of this wears thin he will escalate into something worse and end up harming people so he has to be stopped now before it get's to that stage, I hope someone that know's him turn's him in for his own sake and that of his victim's he need's help before it escalates.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
It is hard for me to imagine a scenario where I would go out of my way to attack random people. He must be really angry at the world or else he has mental health issues.

Have you ever been driving past a big puddle on the side of the road, right as someones walking past on the sidewalk? Even though you never do it, there's just something inside that gives you the sudden urge to just speed up and drive straight though that puddle... lol.

But yeah, this is something else entirely. Mentally ill or not, the guy needs to be caught and charged with a serious crime... Its an extreme violation to public health.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Justin Beiber must be promoting another album.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Sounds like momma's advice was taken out of context.

Momma: "Boy, you better get your sh*t together and go out there and show the world what you are made of. No matter what they say, you stand up and shower them with all that is you."

Serial Sh*tter: "Yes Momma."
edit on 26-11-2019 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Or couldn't find a woman.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: ChefFox

Some today mistake this for anti Hitler propaganda but it was actually compiled for the Secret services and never intended for the public so it was not propaganda it was a genuine psychological analysis of Hitler.
In 1943 the OSS the allies secret service conducted a study of Hitlers personality to try to get the upper hand by being able to think on what he would do next and they came up with some pretty interesting and disturbing stuff, Hitler had a poo fetish, he forced his niece whom he had an incestuous relationship with (which she eventually committed suicide to escape) to piss on his face and worse, the guy was a total fruit loop as well as the most dangerous dictator of his era but he shared this attitude toward filth.

Why am I bringing this up, well because as you and me both recognize there are some sick and twisted individual's out there, to me this is like a guy that starts by flashing at strangers exposing himself but is already dangerously far worse than that as he is already attacking people, the next stage will probably involve sodomizing them so he has to be stopped as that will likely end in someone's death as well as the trauma of sexual assault or if not caught will eventually graduate to that level of harm, I believe he is a sexually motivated offender, a pervert.

edit on 27-11-2019 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join