It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Object Changes Direction While Flying past ISS

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   
An interesting video I found. Someone picked this out from an ISS broadcast.

The object changes direction not once, but twice. And it looks like it comes out of some kind of portal. There's a flash and then the object appears.

ETA: what the heck is that?

Thoughts?
edit on 24-11-2019 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-11-2019 by underwerks because: Astro

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   
cool thread....imo...not ice, unless it's on the windshied there, it moves as if in the etheral wind or electric universe field.

didn't come off the laundry rack outside there.....kinda means it was beyond that ...Im a good observer huh...

lordy it was insect like with little flappers....or that part was a video artifact like rods

or, cloaking effect....I saw the 400 foot cigar over Dallas in 99 going in and out of cloak for 12 seconds...Im the orb king...they seem to morph with odd appearance flashing, ya shouda seen that orb off the wingtip of a MD 95 Departing East in a standard instrument departure route outta DFW....it was doing twice what the airliner speed was....eighth mile off hid starboard and ya just know they coudn't see it in the airliner....I was 11.000 feet below.
edit on 24-11-2019 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Obviously intelligent.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 10:46 PM
link   
It's venus.
No wait.
Mass hysteria.
No wait.
Uh, weather balloon

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Space moth.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Mothman is an alien.
CONFIRMED

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 11:01 PM
link   

interesting catch. But what are those points of lights in the field? Stars?
edit on 24-11-2019 by v3g4S because:

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 12:45 AM
link   
If it wasn’t for the Navy’s recent release of UFO footage.

I’d be making fun of it along with some of the others .

But not anymore .

The serpentine maneuvering is something I’ve never seen before .

It’s almost like it saw dodging objects .

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 01:35 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 01:47 AM
link   
If I remember correctly, this lady has featured in another video where something similar occurred and the broadcast was cut or she moved the cam. It was shown on Secure Team, so probably would have gone straight into the Hoax bin.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 02:26 AM
link   

well..if the video isnt fake...it's obviously a space fly. The movement is a dead giveaway. Also, common sense. What else could it be ?

I hope you're not suggesting aliens.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
The object changes direction not once, but twice. And it looks like it comes out of some kind of portal. There's a flash and then the object appears.

It's not coming out of a "portal". If you look fast enough, you can see it at :42 as it travels upward just below the foldable radiator arm as it reflects light for a split second. Circled in yellow:

originally posted by: v3g4S

Looks like lights on Earth.
edit on 25-11-2019 by Ectoplasm8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 07:08 AM
link   
There are vents at just about every module on the ISS (some modules might have multiple vents) from which different gasses are expelled.

This could have been ice or debris that was disturbed by the opening the cupola that then encountered some venting gas that made it change direction.

edit on 2019/11/25 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Wow, this is a good one! It looks like those water bugs you see zipping across the surface of lakes/ponds in its movement.

I, too, am wondering what the points of light are. are they stars? Or reflecting space debris?

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

I’m not sure. If those lights are from the ground on earth, then it’s flying around the atmosphere like that. Which is just as weird.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Here's the kind of report one would have to do, this one for another famous course-changing 'shuttle UFO video':
www.jamesoberg.com...

If the amount of time and work required is any example, it's a major challenge, especially since even in this iron-clad prosaic explanation this story is still widely regarded hereabouts as aliens or 'secret space weapon' or any number of other fantasies.

There will always be new 'bizarre' dots, documenting new solutions is an endless and unrewarding task.

Maybe if everybody agreed that STS-48 and STS-80 and the 'tether UFO' cases were now successfully explained, minor cases could get the same required diligent attention....
edit on 25-11-2019 by JimOberg because: add

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: JimOberg

Thanks for chiming in. I haven’t had a chance to read through your link yet, but what could cause something like that to change direction twice?

Does the ISS have thrusters that could cause that type of thing?

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimOberg
There will always be new 'bizarre' dots, documenting new solutions is an endless and unrewarding task.

Yeah. I thought of going through the video frame by frame and compose the motion path. But then I felt like why bother in the first place. I find it not that interesting personally and believers will keep believing whatever they want anyway.
edit on 25-11-2019 by moebius because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ectoplasm8

It's not coming out of a "portal". If you look fast enough, you can see it at :42 as it travels upward just below the foldable radiator arm as it reflects light for a split second. Circled in yellow:

originally posted by: v3g4S

Looks like lights on Earth.

This has been around for some time,

When the window cover is moved open material is disturbed, it could be ice, could be some kind of other debris.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Box of Rain

I want it to be a ufo or the likes but something it telling me it is in fact ice debris from the mini jets..they may have pulsed multiple times to change the trajectory but I could be wrong..

top topics

<<   2 >>

join