It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Customs Seize Hundreds Of Fake Driver’s Licenses Potential For Voter Fraud?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical

originally posted by: carsforkids
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

You are morons if you think people are getting fake drivers licenses to vote. That is one of the last reasons that someone wold get a fake id.

Any moron would know that if a license is being smuggled in to the
country it's likely for political gain. Especially with all the shady
crap going on with the democratic party concerning the border.

It is much more likely for financial and liberty gains than for any use in voter fraud. Wasn't it Republicans who went door to door collecting absentee ballots who then voted them against the wishes of the voter? You all will use any excuse to de legitimize Democratic votes.

That was the dems like in every election, along with bussing people to battleground districts and such tons of corruption.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Please show evidence that the licenses will be used to vote illegally.

I don't need evidence Sherlock we're talking abut assumptions. Sheese
you act like my assumption doesn't belong on that list you made because
it implicates the corruption you hold so dear. Get over it Bernie Sanders
M.O. all day long the Dem's aren't above it prove me wrong? lol

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

Ok. That's fine. If that's your opinion so be it.

I don't agree with your opinion.
edit on 26-11-2019 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

No hard feelings amigo !

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical
You are morons if you think people are getting fake drivers licenses to vote. That is one of the last reasons that someone wold get a fake id.

You are morons if you think fake driver licenses are not being used to illegally vote... It is right in the article and excerpt the op gave, if you even bothered to read the article which is obvious you didn't...

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

There are far more compelling reasons to get a drivers license than just getting one to vote.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

I remember when I was 17 and got my first fake ID, the first thing I did was go vote. It's what all the kids were doing back then, we didn't even use it to buy booze or get in clubs.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

In PA I didn't need an I'd to register but needed it to vote. Truthfully, I don't know the law on that here and it could just be a case that I lost my right to vote for an election. Then needed it to prove I am a legally registered voter after being reinstated as a legal voter 4yrs later. Like I said I don't know the law on it here, but that's my experience from Bush's second term to Obama's first term. I've had to show it since.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

Yeah, so how are they getting all those jobs they're taking away from Americans if they get busted by using a fake ID? Some go a lifetime with fake ID's and work, rent apartments, own vehicles, etc. Why? The licenses are not being run by anyone, especially all the businesses that thrive on hiring illegal immigrants.

E-Verify is optional, not mandatory. I know a company that used to use E-Verify but after they kept losing their best workers, they stopped since it wasn't required.
edit on 27-11-2019 by usernameconspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: usernameconspiracy

Work visas darling

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage
However, if you are using an officially issued drivers license it will be harder to prove illegal voting. Some states are cooperating with the illegals. Voting is a major reason for this cooperation.

saraacarter.com...

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join