It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YouTube Is Now Literately Censoring All forms of Conspiracy Theories After Research

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

On the first and second page reuslts the top results are either the top five/six giants and news outlets as your main top search results.
In general i tend to find the Russian search browser Yandex lot more useful especially if you search for images on Euporean history unlike google's own search which turns out rather bizarre results.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChefFox
a reply to: stonerwilliam

On the first and second page reuslts the top results are either the top five/six giants and news outlets as your main top search results.
In general i tend to find the Russian search browser Yandex lot more useful especially if you search for images on Euporean history unlike google's own search which turns out rather bizarre results.

Yip i found this out even for images on these western search engines recently Yandex seems a lot better

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   
YouTube will be reduced to a bunch of no-knead bread and other cooking videos with some old Addams Family episodes thrown in for good measure I guess. Ho hum.

There are approx. 360 million people in the US alone. It would seem someone could start their own independent video upload site. I know there's others out there that are independently owned, Vimeo, Metacafe, Dailymotion in France, etc.

As to Duckduckgo,

Google has given up ownership of the domain Duck.com and transferred it to rival search engine DuckDuckGo. ... Now, Duck.com points to the DuckDuckGo homepage, and CEO Gabriel Weinberg confirmed that his company owns the domain. “We're pleased Google has chosen to transfer ownership of Duck.com to DuckDuckGo.Dec 13, 2018.

It's all a day away from total online submission to the internet gods anyway. Google is practically it's own country with a separate ruling body. The giants don't fall anymore. They rule.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   
yt is useless. Censorship , do a search and get mainstream yadayada. At a certain point people will leave Critical mass already here. Love how Styx expresses it. Already on bitchute? gab? Minds? Youtube wants to stamp out everything that isn't part of globalist agenda. Makes Yt more mainstream than mainstream ever was. Youtube is dying. They really think they can control the people but people just leave.

fairness algorithm ? exterminating accounts ? According to my algorithm it's quite fair to exterminate youtube.
A world without youtube is a better world.

edit on 11242019 by frenchfries because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ChefFox

I can still find all my favorite megalith builders crazy theory stuff.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Leave it to the corporations to ruin what used to be a really great site and a really good thing for people that needed it. a reply to: ChefFox

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: hiddenNZ
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

Duckduckgo was recently bought by Google.

Google added DDG as a default search engine to replace AOL and Yahoo search according to several tech sites.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

On Google's Chrome, yes.
Firefox has it too.

edit on 11/24/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   
i have been noticing that any videos that dare question w2, are being taken away.
like if you click it, its a completely different newz video, has nothing to do with the historical facts of w2.

i guess the powers that be, do not want people to learn the 'facts' of w2, they only want you to hear the 'stories' of such historical 'events'

i was trying to find videos to send to my friends, but they vanished.

im glad i saved them years ago.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Damn, thank for the update. Those sneaky bastards, now I'm in real trouble.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries

bitchute needs to grow i see literally few 3D modeling, Animation channels expect for a few there. Mindcast is slowly growing at this stage. If you follow have friends or someone who runs such channels on YT i suggest that they move.

YT is becoming a lost effort. I fear for the three, 10 channels that i have followed will eventually be taken out, because they haven't being active in months.
edit on 24-11-2019 by ChefFox because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-11-2019 by ChefFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe
or duckduckgo.com

originally posted by: Phage
You could always use Bing. I guess.
www.bing.com...

That's all I have been using this year. Good thing at least one search engine isn't tracking and censoring what people look for in regards to conspiracies.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   
A couple posts back it was mentioned that google bought duckduckgo recently. I did not know.
We are both in trouble now. lol
a reply to: PorteurDeMort

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

A couple posts back it was mentioned that google bought duckduckgo recently

That post was erroneous. Google did not buy duckduckgo, but they did sell the duck.com domain name to duckduckgo last year.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ChefFox

Then I will add this while I can.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Good to hear that duckduckgo hasn't been compromised by aquisition.
I don't use Google unless it's to buy something I can't find on amazon/ebay search engines - nothing with bazillions of matches.

Not into streaming & find video too slow to cover most material unless it's a hands-on how-to on servicing some gear. Don't understand why people login to use google or youtube anyway, or stay logged-in to any google app - it's just more personal info to be collected, analyzed & $old.
And then there's Mobile Android phones - brought to you by Google1984.

BUT my FB savvy & YT entranced musician-type buddies are strongly bemoaning the YT search results now being returned on all vids including music - even saved links not working in some cases.

It doesn't appear that just certain topics are affected.
It looks like widespread deplatforming from where I sit.
Looks like YTs statement about unprofitable channels applies to THEIR profits selling your data, not YOUR profits from having a monetized channel.

ganjoa

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   
A former co-worker's brother-in-law was the head of a medium-sized university's IT department years ago. When Google first came out my co-worker told me (I was an IT director at the time) and said it was the newest, bestest search engine and we should whitelist it immediately. I was using Webcrawler and Yahoo at the time and they worked pretty well. So I tested it and it seemed pretty good. But that was a long time ago when their search engines returned what you were actually looking for and not millions of unrelated crap along with it.

DDG seems like the pre-intrusive Google but time will tell.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Isn’t YouTube censoring conspiracy theories a conspiracy ? 🤔

Just saying.
edit on 24-11-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462
anyone notice they've doubled up on annoying ads too? That you aren't able to 'skip'?

Use adblock on YT, presto, no ads.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   

It's like when a new FM radio station shows up.
First they play really good music and no ads.
Then they start having ads. More and more.
Then the music gets crappy.

<< 1    3  4 >>

join