It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YouTube Is Now Literately Censoring All forms of Conspiracy Theories After Research

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   
You know at first thought we all thought that YouTube's new search algorithm system would be a good system and idea? apparently it is not. The YouTube's new search algorithm system is not only broken but it appears to be targeting specif search results and audiences.

So in other words the YouTube's search algorithm system is not broken but working as intended.

If you are someone whose into alien, ufo, hall of records, Ancient Egypt? Ancient Aliens? etc Conspiracy Theories? well good luck with that on YouTube. After so many videos being posted on YT for years, YouTube and google now has finally found a way to censor these small voices on a huge platform that for years had went without having issues problems with the big corporate giant news media outlets.

YouTube and Google's algorithm system isn't just targeting Sandy hook/ false flag like Conspiracy Theories on its platform but literately anything involving govs/UFOs/Aliens/FalseFlag/Migration Crisis, UN.

My Research on YouTube's 1984's Algorithm System
I have done some Research on YouTube's 1984's Algorithm System and i have to say Google's/YouTube Algorithm System is a very scary Orwell's like
scenarios.

What YouTube's Algorithm System do? in my research i searched for specif things on YT just to see what kind of the results it would bring back and to not so surprise if you search for lets say in migration crisis videos or something similar many of the results would lead you to media's news outlets and their videos their videos would show up first in the search results.

An Example.

Migrant Invasion Crisis:
Results
Rebel News,Vice News video 12 months ago. Guardian News,Euro News, BBC News.
DW News.

Euro News
"Boat carrying migrants lands on popular tourist beach in Spain"

YouTube Warns you if you Make a Comment if its a Comment Against Leftist Ideology
YouTube is not only Censoring All forms of Conspiracy Theories but it would be now targeting anyone making comments that doesn't go along their agenda or potical Ideology.

On YT some of the users had being suspended for 30 days for just making expressing their views on the migration crisis or simply saying the swearing words by mistake or in angry.
If some users continue on breaking the rules they get their YT accounts banned.

What YouTube is doing is nothing more then pure censorship.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I can confirm this.. I have a channel bout UFO´s, aliens, and life on Mars, and it did okay.. until suddenly my views dropped to almost nothing.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Everything is being censored
when i go to search for something i could find easy years ago to add a link to a post it has vanished down the rabbit hole

Do no evil my ass

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Heh.
Even "Flat Earth" seems to put those who believe it at the bottom of the list.

This too:
Flat Earth

Chemtrails are ok though.

edit on 11/24/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

In case of Animation and 3D related stuff on YouTube those channels arent safe from this Algorithm System,not even Anime is safe anymore.
Thinking on selling or adverting your indie comic on YT? well good luck with that one on YT to.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   
anyone notice they've doubled up on annoying ads too? That you aren't able to 'skip'?

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

It seems they are also desperate on promoting google stadia majority of the ads i had seen have being about Stadia. I have to say those ads are some of the worst ones i had seen for gaming in a long time.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   
You could always use Bing. I guess.
www.bing.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   
or duckduckgo.com

originally posted by: Phage
www.bing.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Is this something that happened recently.
I don't often search for conspiracy theory videos.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

Yeah. Seems like conspiracy theorists would tend to do that anyway.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   

www.bing.com...

I have used Bing for years but they are just as bad these days for finding anything phage

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Not flat Earth videos. Apparently.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

Duckduckgo was recently bought by Google.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: hiddenNZ

I think you have it backwards. Sort of.
www.pcmag.com...

Or is there something more recent?

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Not flat Earth videos. Apparently.

Just general things that i could find in minutes years ago Phage now seem to have vanished from the net no matter what browser you use , It is annoying when you want to add a link as you can spend hours hunting down the info ,but a someone mentioned using the Russian Yandex yandex.com... and it gives better results than we get in the west

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   
It's not just conspiracy theories. It's political channels, gaming channels, toy unboxing channels and an endless list of others.

YouTube is being corporatized. They're pushing out the small creators to focus things on movie trailers, music videos and the like - basically it's turning into a sight full of commercials with the gimmick being that we get to choose which ones we watch.

It's not quite there yet, but it's not that far off either.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Getting creative with searches helps me. I usually use boolean searches, quotation marks, stuff like that.
General searches can provide a lot of irrelevant stuff, putting what you want way down the list.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Hefficide

On the whole unboxing toy's. Yup very scary times for YouTube users and fans of content creators. Corporate gaints are afraid of being challenged by people. They think by taking over YT/Google with the help of the news media outlets is going to help them? nope its not.

This vid should interest you.

This COPPA thing is going to make things a lot worse and yeah this COPPA thing started under the Obama admin if remember correctly.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Is it even on the list Phage , you go back 5 pages and it is all goboldy gook that is coming up these days

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join