It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hill Testimony Validates Trump Election Tampering

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: Gryphon66

call them out quick, the facts will be here soon enough. Till then, bust them balloons.

I look forward to it.

Better than this BS and quotes from CNN lol.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Nope. Also didn't say it was inconsequential to anything. I'm saying it wasn't complete at the time you're complaining about.

You don't know what parts were used for FISA warrants and you're whistling past the grave yard.

It seems you are trying to suggest published/completed is the same as when was used. I think those are two different timeline events, so back to you first question, no I don't think it troubles my argument, and you can leave it at that if you wish. The first 27 pages were completed on 14 Sept, pages 28 to 33 were completed on 18 Oct, the last two pages were accomplished after the election. The first 33 pages made their rounds before Nov 8 election and that was the whole purpose of it don't you think?

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Nope. Also didn't say it was inconsequential to anything. I'm saying it wasn't complete at the time you're complaining about.

You don't know what parts were used for FISA warrants and you're whistling past the grave yard.

It seems you are trying to suggest published/completed is the same as when was used. I think those are two different timeline events, so back to you first question, no I don't think it troubles my argument, and you can leave it at that if you wish. The first 27 pages were completed on 14 Sept, pages 28 to 33 were completed on 18 Oct, the last two pages were accomplished after the election. The first 33 pages made their rounds before Nov 8 election and that was the whole purpose of it don't you think?

Awesome.

We'll see if you're correct.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: RexKramerPRT
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Cheers, I'm not sure of precise timelines. But you agree it was Fusion that hired Steele/Orbis rather than the DNC?

No, becuase they kept Fusion GPS on board. Nelly Ohr was employed by FGPS while her husband, Bruce Ohr, worked for the DOJ. Obama's DOJ. And Nellie evidently is the one that turned FGPS onto Steele.
edit on 22-11-2019 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   

a reply to: timequake

Thank you for a succinct and complete argument to your point.

1. Hearsay evidence is allowed in Congressional hearings all the time. In fact, one might argue that they are based on hearsay. (Which is why I personally despise them ... moving on.)

2. Impeachment in the House is a Congressional hearing not a judicial process, i.e. court-of-law.

3. Again, you’re gesturing to HOURS of testimony and giving us your summation. Fair enough. That is your opinion and it is valid for you, but not for the rest of us per se.

Here’s my opinion: Nancy Pelosi has made it clear that the impeachment proceedings go forward because the American Electorate cannot be trusted to make the right decision. That fact invalidates the ENTIRE process. That is the point at which to argue effectively that this is illegitimate, in my opinion.

Complaining about hearsay is merely a Republican talking point and is not a strong argument at all.

Much less, summarizing hours of testimony with no examples from that testimony ...

You're looking too much into what I said. I was merely responding to your post regarding the fact that there are exceptions to hearsay.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   
FYI: U.S. Senator Marsha Blackburn has nailed it.

"Super Patriot" Lt. Colonel Alexander Vindman is a TRAITOR.

Source: twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
FYI: U.S. Senator Marsha Blackburn has nailed it.

"Super Patriot" Lt. Colonel Alexander Vindman is a TRAITOR.

Source: twitter.com...

You don’t even bother to properly quote your source.

That’s not what the Senator said. She said that Vindman is the Whisleblower’s handler.

Not the same thing. Not substantiated in any way. Blatant appeal to emotion that the CIA is being handled by the NSC.

Again, Bull. Pucks.
edit on 22-11-2019 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Okay, I do tend to take statements seriously. I’ll remember not to in the future.

Even in a court-of-law there are exceptions to the exclusionary rule regarding hearsay, and Congress is not a court of law.

Thanks.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Okay, I do tend to take statements seriously. I’ll remember not to in the future.

Even in a court-of-law there are exceptions to the exclusionary rule regarding hearsay, and Congress is not a court of law.

Thanks.

And once again, you missed the point. Well done...

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: timequake

Thanks.

Another no-content meaningless statement.

Feel better?

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Impeach that dumbass Trump!!

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 03:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimrat201
Impeach that dumbass Trump!!

Sure, impeach the President because the Speaker of the House has said the Democrats can’t trust the American people.

I have a counter proposal. Impeach Trump, acquit him fully in the Senate, get him elected to another Presidential Term, finish packing the judiciary, and let’s watch Trump unfettered for the next four years completely finish tearing out the old rotted mass of American hegemony in the world and the two-party control system here.

Bring on the chaos, baby.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: timequake

Thanks.

Another no-content meaningless statement.

Feel better?

Trying to get you to understand anything is rather meaningless...

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
You guys have smeared and slammed every single witness.
Every one is flawed and somehow prejudice against trump.

Yes, because Schifty only allowed witnesses that he wanted and Schifty is openly prejudiced against Trump.
So not only are the witnesses flawed but the entire process is a clown show.

Easy to understand really.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 06:53 AM
link   

edit on 12/6/2019 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join