It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could Hutchison Effect be used as a fossil fuel alternative?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 12:43 AM
link   
If the experiment was conducted in the manner he says it was, then could it be used as an alternative to fossil fuels? Is this technology being supressed? I found a website with a video on the effect, and they led to the impression that his videos werent faked. Theres also a lengthy article on the effect.

www.theverylastpageoftheinternet.com...

Also, heres a link to a very interesting google groups discussion that led me there:

groups-beta.google.com...

[edit on 8-3-2005 by afklop]

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I read that Hutchinson has trouble getting his experiments replicated/verified by other people, the closest thing to energy generation, seem to be his video selling scheme....

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 01:40 AM
link   

I read that Hutchinson has trouble getting his experiments replicated/verified by other people, the closest thing to energy generation, seem to be his video selling scheme....

Do you have any more information? Do you know where you read that?

here's links to a bunch of videos on his website:

www.hutchisoneffect.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Well, none of the guys that could replicate the feat. of building ionic lifters using the Biefeld-Brown effect, have reported getting to replicate Hutchinson experiments, mind you, most of these guys are pretty open minded:

science.slashdot.org.../07/09/2256210&mode=thread&tid=134

I am willing to believe some amazing stuff, like biefeld-Brown, or even a levitating duch frog:

www.hfml.ru.nl...

But those experiments have all been able to be verified by other scientists, why can't Hutchinson be reproduced ?

For the same reason that we still can't buy a working Joseph Newman device ? ?

[edit on 8-3-2005 by Countermeasures]

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 10:24 AM
link   
This guy huthison drives me crazy, he shows u videos of supposed zero point energy, levitation and fusion of different metals via some phenomena yet he will not get it out to the public. Why doesnt he post the plans for all this stuff on the net? Why wont he give his energy tech to help the third world?
I think he must be after attention the same as troy hurtibuise, i am not saying these things are impossible just that these guys are full of it.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 10:31 AM
link   
This guy has been hired by Japan to make batteries. He also has been hired by american defence contractors and his stuff has been extensively studied. Not to mention the Canadian Gov't siezed all his equipment with no explanation and hasn't returned it yet. Obviously something is happening otherwise nobody would have heard of him.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Or maybe he's just someone seeking attention? Sorry, but if a Government doesn't want someone to hear from you, no one will hear you.

Can you give me links of his W-2's and/or payroll list from Japan and the American Defense Contractors? Or something that shows he is working for something like that?

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I don't have any links but I'm sure you could google them. I saw all this info on the discovery channel or TLC. It was an hour long program with all these guys who invented free energy devices and how the gov'ts stopped them or refused patents but they showed the working machines with scientists supporting the results.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I don't suppose you have any links -- or any other kind of verification -- to any of these "tv programs', do you?

I mean, you're making all these assertions about this guy, and you don't have any links, but you say you saw it on a TV program, but you can't remember which one.

I don't think so.

You show us some evidence, you might find lots of us a bit more willing to believe.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 02:18 PM
link   
You know how lawyers win cases sometimes? See, they have these doctors on their payroll that they give them because they use them as their doctor. What they really do is, pay them cash to lie on the stand.

Everyone has a price, and unless I see these scientist with his/her grandmother holding her/his social security card, then along with the PhD. Also, I want to see 3 forms of identification and a contract that says "If this doesn't work, we will hang you," signed and notorized by the President. Just because Discovery Channel shows it, doesn't mean it's real. Forgive me for the comparison and it is a lil crude, I apologize.

It's like a lesbian chat room, everyone says they are a female, and if you believe them all it's because it suites your pleasure. But lift the curtain, more then likley 3/4th of it is boys, and the other 1/4th is men. You believe what suites you when it suites you, and never want to see the ugly truth. The truth is, that's false.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I am having a very difficult time finding any dissenting voices about the hutchison effect, aside from a few opinions in forums. On his biography on his website he says he was given a $100,000 contract from boeing, before it was cancelled. He also claims to have worked with lockheed martin and DOD. I also found this link suggesting nasa may be interested

www.zpenergy.com...

He has appeared on TLC and Tech Tv. He says, as well as many people in forums, that his work has been tested by reputable scientists on many occaisions, and that he is able to duplicate his effect. However I do not know how to verify this. Now, instead of just replying, saying its probably not real, I would appreciate it if you could either provide evidence that it is not real, or evidence that it hasnt been reproduced, because I cannot find anything one way or the other. also, if anyone is able to verify his biography, that would be appreciated.

That being said, if anyone does think this is a real phenomenon, please feel free to answer my question about an alternative to fossil fuels.

edit
Oh, also, if it is not real, how does he get that effect from the 70lb steel ball? fishing rod?

[edit on 8-3-2005 by afklop]

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 06:43 PM
link   
There's only two things that stand for Hutchison's credibility, everything else is highly suspicious. Firstly the videos from the early 80's that show many different types of objects levitating. These add credibility while they cannot be proved fake. Upside-down camera trickery can't be ruled out though. And secondly, the transmuted metal samples. There is no clear indication of how someone could artificially produce these samples.

If someone can prove the videos are faked then, as far as I'm concerned, he's finished.

Here are some suspicious elements to Hutchison's claims:

-He claims to have been involved with the US department of defense, NASA, Boeing and Lockheed Martin. Documents on his website are meant to prove these departments/companies have expressed interest in the Hutchison effect. Closer inspection of these documents show that they're replies to contacts initiated by John Hutchison. They're mostly rejection letters.

-He has not been able to reproduce the effect since the late 80's. The demonstrations he does for TV are all trickery that he even admits to. He was never able to spontaneously produce the effect even with his original equipment. He would have to leave the equipment running for over 30 minutes before any effects would present themselves. On many occasions during demonstrations no effects at all were produced.

-He has bragged openly about performing a UFO hoax with tethered balloons in the late 60's and being arrested for violating Canadian airspace.

-Many of the people closely associated with Hutchison are also associated with conspiracy theories, UFO investigation and free energy scams. The 'reputable' scientists that support Hutchison are nowhere to be found.

-Specific information for reproducing the effect has never been released by him. When asked direct questions about the equipment employed he usually avoids answering the question.

-The videos are always shot in closeup view, and never pan around to show the entire room. Why, in not one single video, did the camera follow the levitating object up to the roof when the camera-person obviously has free movement?

-Of the 750 supposed demonstrations between 1970 and 1989 there isn't a single photograph that I can find of the actual setup used to perform the demonstration. John claims many people have taken photographs of the levitating objects during the demonstrations. The only photos available on the web are photos released by him.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Thanks for the info, electric. Do you know for sure the transmuted metal samples are as advertised? I had no idea he hasnt been able to replicate since the 80's, and its crazy that the stuff he does for tv is trickery (the TLC thing on his website is not real? TLC would do well to mention details like that).

I found this quote today:

This however does not mean that other, more tangible results have not been achieved and immediately classified as would befit the clandestine nature of the military/industrial complex. Hutchison contacted both the US Army and the Canadian Government to have them evaluate his discovery and they responded by sending a team from the LANL (Los Alamos National Laboratory) based in Albuquerque in New Mexico. The team arrived, made videotapes, took measurements and readings then left, and when Hutchison later attempted to obtain copy of the report under the US Freedom of Information Act, he was told by the US Army that the information was classified and the Canadian Government informed him it was Not in the interests of national security. This leads one to speculate that perhaps official attempts to replicate and reproduce at will what occurred to the USS Eldridge were not a complete success and perhaps Hutchison had inadvertently stumbled on one of the keys to unlocking the mystery of deliberate and controlled teleportation. In fact it later emerged during a lengthy correspondence, once again under the US FOIA, relating to Hutchisons claims between me and the US Army Intelligence Dept at Ft. Meade in Maryland USA, that they had unaccountably lost the report, as indeed had the LANL. It also transpired that unknown to Hutchison an electrical engineer named George Hathaway who had assisted him over a considerable period was indirectly working for and paid by, US Army intelligence. This news took Hutchison completely by surprise because he had trusted Hathaway implicitly. My enquiries also revealed that another friend of Hutchisons, John Anderson, who, at the time was supposedly assisting him through the jungle of red tape encountered in dealing with governmental departments was eventually exposed as a serving US army intelligence officer.

www.ellisctaylor.com...

also, a discussion between mel winfield (who claims he was co discoverer of the effect) and john hutchison on jon's forum:

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 05:55 AM
link   
It's almost impossible for an outsider to really know what's going on. Mel Winfield could be lying, John Hutchison could be lying. Who knows?

This is mainly why you have to base your judgements on the available evidence, which in this case is the video footage and metal samples.

I find this sample the most interesting because you can see what looks to be transmuted elements appearing where the fracture occured:

We're talking about something that could be fundamental force of nature, or a way of distorting the workings of nature. John Hutchison is really of little significance to this. He may have just played a part in another accidental discovery.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Those look like drops of lead in a can of solder or other metal with low melting point, if I break a chocolate candybar in two pieces, are the nuts inside prove of transmutation ?

Since nobody actually have been able to replicate the hypothised Hutchinson-effect, for the time being, the answer to the original question would be:

NO, the hutchinson effect could not be used as a fossil fuel.

[edit on 9-3-2005 by Countermeasures]

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Countermeasures
Those look like drops of lead in a can of solder or other metal with low melting point, if I break a chocolate candybar in two pieces, are the nuts inside prove of transmutation ?

Since nobody actually have been able to replicate the hypothised Hutchinson-effect, for the time being, the answer to the original question would be:

NO, the hutchinson effect could not be used as a fossil fuel.

[edit on 9-3-2005 by Countermeasures]

Exactly, and if he is keeping this under wraps he is one of the biggest a**holes in history, i mean how selfish can a person be?
Either prove it to main stream science or shut up. Hutchy.!

[edit on 9-3-2005 by ufo3]

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I just started reading Nick Cook's book "The hunt for zero point" the other day which I believe gets into the Hutchinson effect.

Has anyone else read this book, and if so what did you think of it?

Do you think anti-gravity technology exists, but is keep uber secret?

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
John Hutchison is a fraud, a compulsive liar and a con-man.
Hutchison has never been able to duplicate his results in a controled environment.

socialtech.ca...
www.skywise711.com...
actionskeptics.blogspot.com...
forums.randi.org...

These people can do the "Hutchison Effect" too:

www.youtube.com...
www.trailerparkscience.com...
youtube.com...

top topics

join