It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Meaning Of The Triangle and O Symbol

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Since 2016 I’ve been obsessed with symbolism and I’ve noticed that a lot of symbolism in the media leads back to the same things. One such interesting piece of symbolism is the triangle and O symbolism. The O and triangle can be traced back to ancient civilisations and likely originates from a celestial alignment as David Talbott points out in his book The Saturn Myth. Quote from the book:

To the images of the closed sun and enclosed sun-cross, ancient myths add the Cosmic Mountain, a column of light rising along the world axis and visually appearing to hold aloft the great god’s home. The signs of the Saturnian Mountain are [shown in the images below an idea of what it might have looked like].

Throughout the world on encounters the story of a shining peak which once rose to the centre of heaven. Though the Cosmic Mountain appears under many different names, accounts from every section of the world tell much the same story. The Egyptians knew the great column as the Primeval Hill, the Babylonians as the World Mountain. The mount passed into Hinduism as the cosmic Meru, into Iranian myth as Hera-Berezaiti, and into Chinese myth and astrology as Kwen-Lun. Its most familiar representatives were Olympus and Zion

This O and triangle symbol is seen throughout ancient civilisations such as the Phoenician Tanit symbol and Egyptian Menat symbol [shown below]. Notice the circle accompanied by the triangle. It also makes a keyhole-shape.

In my article SATURN, CERN, AND THE CUBE OF ILLUSION I connect the O and triangle symbol to a celestial alignment.

The evidence suggests it once served as an inter-dimensional stargate that transcends the limits of space and time. The symbol also creates the Alpha and Omega symbol (and interestingly author Wayne Herschel associates the Omega symbol with a stargate as well).

Throughout the media there are various references to the O and triangle symbolism. Below are some examples.

THE OA TV SERIES:

THE AVENGERS LOGO:

BORDERLANDS LOGO:

PARAMOUNT PICTURES LOGO:

THE ILLUMINATI WEBSITE LOGO:

ALPHA AND OMEGA ALBUM FROM CRUENTIS:

STARGATE COMMAND LOGO:

The same ancient symbol is also represented by the keyhole:

IMAGE ON THE LEFT BELOW IS FROM THE DAVID TALBOTT DOCUMENTARY SERIES DISCOURSES ON AN ALIEN SKY:

FREEMASON TRACING BOARD:

2001: A SPACE ODYSSEY:

2001: A SPACE ODYSSEY COVER AND ALICE IN WONDERLAND:

INTERSTELLAR:

edit on 19-11-2019 by Nathan-D because: (no reason given)

edit on Nov 19th 2019 by Djarums because: fixed all caps title

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   
So, if you were to put a pyramid over an underground river, it would emit a lot of ions and they would flow up the pyramid to the top. I wonder if you put a ring or combination of rings on top if it would crowd sunlight into a high powered beam, the energy buildup on the ring would narrow the beam by deflecting the energy of the light into a tighter beam. Then you could use that beam to heat the sauna. Cool, I should try making a sauna like that. But if there was a flare, would you turn into something that looks like a thanksgiving turkey? Maybe I should not build this complex sauna

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Nathan-D

I'm not sure if it was you that posted or someone else, but ever since I've seen this symbol everywhere.
I was even watching a Chinese Drama on youtube and saw it!!!
A pretty cool one if you ask me!

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   

When you talk about a triangle with a circle together in a symbolic way all I can think about is Alcoholics Anonymous. When I was younger I drove past one of their meeting places with a huge sign with that symbol on it every day for years and years.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

When you talk about a triangle with a circle together in a symbolic way all I can think about is Alcoholics Anonymous. When I was younger I drove past one of their meeting places with a huge sign with that symbol on it every day for years and years.

First thingy my sick mind thought of was AA.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Yeah, but to be a real alchemist, you need the square, too.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
Yeah, but to be a real alchemist, you need the square, too.

That pricked my interest so I looked up the definition.

Alchemy - A medieval chemical philosophy having as its asserted aims the transmutation of base metals into gold, the discovery of the panacea, and the preparation of the elixir of longevity.

Panacea - a remedy for all ills or difficulties

Is that really possible? I've read that in several places over the years that gold can be chemically made. If so I could use a couple bars or three.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trucker1
Is that really possible? I've read that in several places over the years that gold can be chemically made. If so I could use a couple bars or three.

It's hard to say. It's difficult to change the actual atomic structure of an element without, say, fission or fusion. Still, there are some interesting stories out there of people who have supposedly pulled it off.

For the most part, however, alchemy is better explained as a way of achieving spiritual refinement and transcendence through the "prayer" of ritual element purification.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I am not very knowledgeable on occult symbolism etc. but I do recognise the circle and the triangle as two forms that are strong, symmetrical and fascinating in design. I use these forms many times in my design work, often together or seperate to convey strength and movement. There has always been something familiar and powerful around these two forms coming together.

Genetic memory?

Very interesting topic.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Visualisation in meditation, its stage 1.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nathan-D
Since 2016 I’ve been obsessed with symbolism and I’ve noticed that a lot of symbolism in the media leads back to the same things. One such interesting piece of symbolism is the triangle and O symbolism. The O and triangle can be traced back to ancient civilisations and likely originates from a celestial alignment as David Talbott points out in his book The Saturn Myth. Quote from the book:

2016 wow your really deep into this symbolism stuff, I think the first time I saw a write up about symbolism in the media was back in 1999. I didnt think many millennials were active on ATS.

I'm sorry I digress, your post is very interesting nice write up.

new topics

top topics

join