It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 370
<< 367  368  369    371  372  373 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
The alleged reason Paul Pelosi Jr. was in Ukraine in 2017 was for his business dealings with Asa Saint Clair, president of the UN-headquartered World Sports Alliance and an accused diamond smuggler who the DOJ recently charged with WIRE FRAUD, facing 20 years.

Re: Diamonds...
Seems diamonds may be an acceptable form of bribery among children of the elite.

Hunter Biden Admits to Taking Diamond Bribe From Shady Chinese Businessman – Media Silent

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Yesterday morning I awoke and for the first time said a little prayer for Gen Flynn.

Also, for the first time i felt some hope that we will get an outcome close to what we are wanting.

Lot of researched info coming together.

DOJ wants extra time to revise their case against Flynn. Hoping it is because the judge failed to consider the egregious abuse on Fisa and general abuse by FBI which could roll over into any number of investigations.

Chanel Rion on OAN investigation into Ukraine with Rudy. 2nd and 3rd vids give the story.

Then there is the Durham investigation

And Barr mentions Soro's. Holy cow, who would have thought

Also, I have been dwelling on the spreadsheet I mentioned in an earlier post. This may have hit y'all before it did me but if not remember we are all on information overload.

The spreadsheet produced by Susan Rice and given to NSC with orders to investigate in late 2015, a full year before Trump was elected and 5-7 months before he became the nominee is the beginning. It all started with her and she didn't do it without the okay of Obama.

Repeating some excerpts below from DCNF April 2017. The spreadsheet is what Nunes saw.

Also on Monday, Fox News and Bloomberg News, citing multiple sources reported that Rice had requested the intelligence information that was produced in a highly organized operation. Fox said the unmasked names of Trump aides were given to officials at the National Security Council (NSC), the Department of Defense, James Clapper, President Obama’s Director of National Intelligence, and John Brennan, Obama’s CIA Director.

Joining Rice in the alleged White House operations was her deputy Ben Rhodes, according to Fox.

Note, this did not include the FBI

From Col. (Ret.) James Waurishuk, former Deputy Director of intelligence at US Central Command

“The surveillance initially is the responsibility of the National Security Agency,” Waurishuk said. “They have to abide by this guidance when one of the other agencies says, ‘we’re looking at this particular person which we would like to unmask.'”

“The lawyers and counsel at the NSA surely would be talking to the lawyers and members of counsel at CIA, or at the National Security Council or at the Director of National Intelligence or at the FBI,” he said. “It’s unbelievable of the level and degree of the administration to look for information on Donald Trump and his associates, his campaign team and his transition team. This is really, really serious stuff.”

This actually causes one to wonder about Adm Mike Rogers. I have no idea what constraints he may have been under regarding cooperation. Ordered by O's NSA. How do you deal with that?

From same source

Michael Doran, former NSC senior director, told TheDCNF Monday that “somebody blew a hole in the wall between national security secrets and partisan politics.” This “was a stream of information that was supposed to be hermetically sealed from politics and the Obama administration found a way to blow a hole in that wall,” he said.

Doran charged that potential serious crimes were undertaken because “this is a leaking of signal intelligence.”

“That’s a felony,” he told TheDCNF. “And you can get 10 years for that. It is a tremendous abuse of the system. We’re not supposed to be monitoring American citizens. Bigger than the crime, is the breach of public trust.”

Beginning to make sense to me.

O forgot there are still people who love our country.
edit on 29-12-2019 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-12-2019 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Re Q3774 - this is only, I think, the 2nd time Q has used italics:

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: aa51d3 No.7654139 📁
Dec 29 2019 13:06:19 (EST) NEW
If Russia didn't [hack] the DNC (insider breach)…..
& US INTEL supported Russia [breach] claim……
What does that tell you?
THE US GOV [UNDER POTUS] WENT THROUGH [STILL ONGOING] A MAJOR REMOVE/REPLACE OPERATION.
TRAITORS EVERYWHERE.
'DRAIN THE SWAMP' HAS 'REAL' MEANING.
[Mueller][impeachment] all meant to 'slowdelayprevent' the exposure [& prosecution] of their crimes.
Will new articles of impeachment be 'continually' drafted in effort to hold as ammunition to prevent Senate hearings re: [D] party corruption?
Moves & countermoves.
The 'silent' war continues.
Q

1) The three words in quotes have NO spaces between them = slowdelayprevent.
The string gives a simple gematria of 216:
Equivalents: Prince Harry of Wales, IBM system one Q CERN
Q216

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: b+CmIEaI No.150569482 📁
Nov 23 2017 01:11:25 (EST)
Keyhole.
Happy hunting.
Q

2) The string "slowdelayprevent" is an anagram of develop NT lawyers...
New Testament lawyers?

3) Ampersand method using:
exposure [& prosecution] gives
EXPOSUREPROSECUTION - U = 278-21 = Q257 Obama in South Korea EXPOSUREPROSECUTION - S = 278-19 = Q259 Red Cross & 911
EXPOSUREPROSECUTION - R = 278-18 = Q260 Flynn Knows Where Bodies Buried
EXPOSUREPROSECUTION - P = 278-16 = Q262 Hussein in Asia on 28th
EXPOSUREPROSECUTION - O = 278-15 = Q263 +FLYROTHSFLY+
EXPOSUREPROSECUTION - E = 278-5 = Q273 RED RED = RED CROSS
EXPOSUREPROSECUTION

4) CAPS only simple gematria gives:
a) base = IRDNCUSINTELRWTHEUSGOVUNDERPOTUSWENTTHROUGHSTILLONGOINGAMAJORREMOVEREPLACEOPERATIONTRAITORSEVERYWHEREDRAINTHESWAMPHASREALMEANINGMWS'___' = Q1704 Meuller & Rosenstein both dirty
b) RemoveDupes = JY = Q35 POTUS insulated/protected on AF1

edit on 29-12-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-12-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Whoa, indeed! Blood diamonds. I'd bet this occurs more often than most know.

Maybe POTUS should RT that one from your article link.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Hunter says he asked the Chinese businessman if the diamond was a bribe...and he says the guy told him: "of course not".
Biden then says he just gave the $80k diamond away to someone (doesn't remember to whom)...but claims he doesn't have it any more.

MSM ignores the whole incident.
edit on 29-12-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Absolutely. This is why I’m not stressing over how long this takes. Barr/Durham are serious dudes given one of the biggest capers in American history.

OJ was the “trial of the century”

SpyGate may be the “trial of the Republic”

The fact this thing went from Administrative to Criminal as Durham uncovered more dirt and It’s not narrowing in focus, it’s expanding. It doesn’t expand and elongate beyond “FISA” and “spying” unless some serious crimes are being found.

It’s the only thing that explains the Dems and DS losing their political minds in panic.

Just ask yourself; do you think POTUS Trump knows what’s being uncovered? Do his tweets reflect someone coming from a position of strength or weakness.

Q’s Storm. It’s real.

It simply came unravelled when Hillary lost. Between the BO judge openings and the weaponized DOJ/FBI/CIA/NSA/IRS/FISC; they truly operated under expectation of having control for another 8 years.

Trump was a black swan event they had no contingency for. So, they invented them as they went.
edit on 29-12-2019 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   

edit on 29-12-2019 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

One of the major problem faced by Q is they do not necessarily know who all of the hostile intel agencies are.

The big brassy ones are easily identified, but some agencies have been around for over one hundred years and they are well camouflaged.

You have to catch them all. Even the ones on the other side of the pyramid.

Leave just a few operational and you may be in for a surprise.

P

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
There simply isn't a proverbial "right to privacy", it's a fallacy. If you know of any express legal statement about privacy right, other than in the bedroom or HIPPA, please explain the source of it.

edit on 29-12-2019 by FlyingFox because: freedom

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: Justoneman
There simply isn't a proverbial "right to privacy", it's a fallacy. If you know of any express legal statement about privacy right, other than in the bedroom or HIPPA, please explain the source of it.

They're in our bedrooms - TV, phones, those stupid Amazon things, anything with Bluetooth, etc.

We're screwed on privacy.

ETA, even HIPPA. I've specifically seen that grossly violated many times.
edit on 12/29/2019 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Gotta have a DIY Faraday cage. Like in that movie 'Enemy of the State' else live way out in the desert, cut-off from civilization and never look upward. Even that won't work for much longer.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

When I saw that movie I thought that is exactly what I need. Problem is, by the time I saw that movie, it was already too late.

The data is out there and they've got us miked up six ways from Sunday.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Q’s Storm. It’s real.

Actually, I think we entered it in October with impeachment and it will only grow from here. Panic is obvious and they can not stop what is coming.

This is where we 'enjoy the show'. It will be a snowball and the crooks can't stop it.

BTW, I made an edit to my post above to include OAN's report on Ukraine with Rudy for those who missed it. He is sending his doc's to DOJ.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Bye

edit on 29-12-2019 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

POTUS set a trap with his 1st call being to your Australia and, immediately knowing it was compromised connection.

The intel collected off that one call is amazing. The Grid Spawned in record time, Location Location Location.

This was already know but, verification is KEY

edit on 29-12-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

No idea. Fingernail size?

top topics

<< 367  368  369    371  372  373 >>

join