It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 221
<< 218  219  220    222  223  224 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Very Interdasting pteridine!

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Combine that with the portrait anomaly.....??? Coincidence?

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   
More Winning

Trump unveils slew of sanctions over human rights abuses overseas

www.politico.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I take it All have read the Book, W A R War is A Racket, by Major General Smedley Darlington Butler,

Well here is something else to read

www.arcadiapublishing.com...

the-1930s-Plot-to-Overthrow-the

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog
Ender,
I would so love to agree with you on this....
BUT... I believe the fox may be in the hen house.

For the life of me I do not understand why the dems would go forward with this farce of an impeachment (yeah, they are stupid but maybe not so much as that). It is almost like they know something about the Senate that we don't.

I live in SC, Grahams district. I remember how close he and McCain were, how Graham disliked Trump until he was elected.
McCain and Graham were VERY close.
McCain's last words to Graham:
"I love you and I have not been cheated."

I am sure that Graham is probably still sore about how Trump treated McCain while living and after his death. He may just be the fox in the hen house, the dems ace in the hole, so to speak, ike McCain and the Obamacare repeal.

Just some ramblings...
Quad

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Possible link between George Soros and Mossad AND an alternative meaning to 93 DK?

Q416 got me thinking:

Anonymous ID: deb9fa No.143329 📁
Dec 21 2017 20:31:58 (EST)
Soros takes orders from P.
You have no idea how sick and evil these people are.

Fight, fight, fight.
Day of days.
Game over.
Q

This made me think that if Soros reports to Mossad then maybe "P" is someone in Mossad?

I wondered if "P" was the equivalent in Mossad to "C" in MI6 - because Q998 tells us P = C!

Searching on "Mossad 'P' " led to the Mossad People page on Wiki which in turn led to David Kimche... (= DK from Q3525 [93 dk]?):

David "Dave" Kimche (14 February 1928 – 8 March 2010) was an Israeli diplomat, deputy director of the Mossad, spymaster and journalist. He is believed to have been the main contact between the United States and Iran during the Iran-Contra affair. Kimche was president of the Israel Council on Foreign Relations, and a member of the steering committee of the International Alliance for Arab-Israel Peace.

David Kimche was born in England. His birth was registered in Hampstead, London between January and March 1928, with his mother's maiden name given as Palast.

Recognising another possible meaning of [93 dk], I searched "David Kimche 1993" and found this LA Times article:

JERUSALEM — The gunman who shot Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin at point-blank range Saturday was aiming to kill the Arab-Israeli peace process that Rabin had embraced.

...acting Prime Minister Shimon Peres, the architect of the 1993 peace accord between Rabin and Palestine Liberation Organization Chairman Yasser Arafat

“I think there will be such a general revulsion and horror that this will strengthen the peace process,” said David Kimche, president of the Israeli Council on Foreign Relations. “It will hasten it. A lot of people who may have had doubts will feel themselves more united with the need to have peace. A lot of people who were wavering will join in.”

Was David Kimsche "P" and successors then called "P"? Is the Deputy Director the real decision maker in Mossad? Have we not learnt that the number 2s are often the handlers who actually run the show?

Does George Soros report to Mossad's "P"?

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

We have been circling the same rabbit hole - at least geography wise
lol

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

What a vile attitude, and one which can only be sustained if Israel is certain the US will back such recklessness with action.

I have never trusted them. I trust them less than I trust Russia.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Cranky, as you use the term zerObama for renegade a lot, have you considered this yet:

Q16

Anonymous ID: grTMpzrL No.147437247 📁
Oct 31 2017 22:31:00 (EST)
Get the popcorn, Friday & Saturday will deliver on the MAGA promise. POTUS knows he must clean house (gov't) in order to 'free up' and demonstrate who has authority in order to pass important legislation. This was always the priority. Remember, AG Sessions cannot look like an impartial player that is out to get all former Obama team members as we need him for other important work. All will come into focus and for anyone to think POTUS is not in control is kidding themselves. Also, he's 100% insulated with zero risk of impeachment (fact).

If you replace the zero in the bolded sentence with Obama then could that sentence mean:
POTUS is 100% insulated (think optics) from the Obama risk of impeachment, which risk is a fact"?

I.E. does it refer to impeaching BHO to negate his presidency, which thence allows him to be prosecuted for other crimes that happened whilst (NOT) in office?
edit on 10-12-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium
I think something huge is being held over Graham’s head by Trump.
His 180 degree change in course after McCain ‘died’ was remarkable.
He could be playing, but I think he has a lot to hide and he is interested in saving his skin.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: Quadrivium
I think something huge is being held over Graham’s head by Trump.
His 180 degree change in course after McCain ‘died’ was remarkable.
He could be playing, but I think he has a lot to hide and he is interested in saving his skin.

OR...
He wanted to get close to gather ammunition.
I do not trust him.
He talks big but what has he actually done??

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

I take issue with some Israeli actions. Two aspects occur to me.

One is that Israel is a nation-state and will do what is in its sovereign interest.

Two is that they are surrounded by millions that hate them, and that is a powerful motivation to believe the ends justify the means.

That doesn't mean the Israeli government doesn't get up to actions that smell badly. But the inability or unwillingness of Washington to address the relationship with Israel in a more balanced manner is 100% our problem as Americans. The Israeli lobby in Washington is a big part of the foreign lobbying problem, but it is only part of it. All of it needs a thorough cleaning, and IMO, no one should be allowed to serve in any political office if they hold dual citizenship.

My two cents in any case.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Trump vs. the WTO

Internationalists have always dreamed of a court with jurisdiction over all the countries of the world. In 1995, the World Trade Organization was created — allowing the world's countries to press claims against one another for the first time. The state of play: That era lasted just 25 years. As of Tuesday, the Trump administration has, to all intents and purposes, brought it to an end.

By blocking all new appointments to the World Trade Organization's dispute-resolution court, President Trump has allowed it to decline from seven members to three; after two more terms expire today, the court will be left with just one remaining judge. That's not enough for the court to issue a binding ruling.

#winning

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Cranky, as you use the term zerObama for renegade a lot, have you considered this yet:

Q16

Anonymous ID: grTMpzrL No.147437247 📁
Oct 31 2017 22:31:00 (EST)
Get the popcorn, Friday & Saturday will deliver on the MAGA promise. POTUS knows he must clean house (gov't) in order to 'free up' and demonstrate who has authority in order to pass important legislation. This was always the priority. Remember, AG Sessions cannot look like an impartial player that is out to get all former Obama team members as we need him for other important work. All will come into focus and for anyone to think POTUS is not in control is kidding themselves. Also, he's 100% insulated with zero risk of impeachment (fact).

If you replace the zero in the bolded sentence with Obama then could that sentence mean:
POTUS is 100% insulated (think optics) from the Obama risk of impeachment, which risk is a fact"?

I.E. does it refer to impeaching BHO to negate his presidency, which thence allows him to be prosecuted for other crimes that happened whilst (NOT) in office?

Yes, I think that can be part of it.

If he flipped and was taken off the board - as I contend, then the "threat" of impeaching him and wiping out his presidency is gone. I argued early on this was desirable, as exposing him as illegitimate might please Anons, but it would bring chaos on earth as every action he took would be null and void.

Which brings my reminder. The Controllers want hell on earth, they want us bent as far as possible (just not broken entirely). One should not think "oh they don't want the system brought down" as they are just fine with it, just fine.

So the thing we are fighting is the avoidance of chaos. I would argue that many Anon's while well meaning and earnest, are under the influence of Controller programs when they demand a perp walk through WA DC so they can be proven right.

There are billions on earth, plus all manner of living things and I dare say not one Anon has the insight or foresight to gauge how the chaos of a JC, JB, LP Prince Andrew perp walk through DC would affect us all.

I do NOT advocate for that at all, as that is Controller thinking.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Active Shooter in Jersey City

Bullet Bracelet strikes again -- news.yahoo.com...

Jersey City -- JC

James Comey Retweeted

Keith Urbahn

Verified account

@keithurbahn
12h12 hours ago
MoreKeith Urbahn Retweeted Ben Domenech
Hi Ben. I know this is isn’t a lie because *I* booked the @foxandfriends interview for 8 am tomorrow, and it was abruptly pulled while we we're awaiting car and final hit time. Will you correct? Or apologize yourself?

twitter.com...

edit on 10-12-2019 by Sabrechucker because: add

edit on 10-12-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-12-2019 by Sabrechucker because: added stuff

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Which congressman was wearing the bullet bracelet yesterday?

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Ted Deutch

en.wikipedia.org...'s_22nd_congressional_district

edit on 10-12-2019 by Sabrechucker because: Link

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

No argument from me, but Israel does stir sh*t and then pretend they're innocent.

I can't stomach deceit that can result in war.

They. Are. Reckless.

The only reason they get away with it is because of our Israeli policy, which you've emphasized.

We need to establish a firm policy that states we will not defend them if they pull their meddling crap. Subversion should result in the US saying, "No, we will not help. You've gotten into something that we don't support. You are on your own, Israel."

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

All Roads lead to........

Are we Sure Rome isn't/Wasn't in Israel ?

Sure seems like it is SPOOK central from my travels thru time ... really starting to skew my POV

YMMV

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

The guy I was thinking of was not Ted Deutch.

I think it was David N. Cicilline, the twerp from R.I. that serves on the Judiciary committee, but I can't find the pic now.

top topics

<< 218  219  220    222  223  224 >>

join