It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 223
<< 220  221  222    224  225  226 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Remember this one

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Tool you yesterday

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

You GO girl

Future Proves Past
Somebody paying attention for the rest of us !

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

I'm not sure I'm following you here. It only takes 1 to remove him. I think Clinton had 3 on him, maybe 2 not sure. Each article is for a separate "crime".

My point is the Dems have a fake Impeachment with no evidence. Acting as if POTUS was caught running drugs and whores out of Central America and they only run with two articles. If you’re faking it, know it’s going to die in Senate, why not load up with 5 to 7? Force the Senate and POTUS to spend more time and effort defending?
Again, I’m half expecting Nancy to green light (in private) enough Dems to vote against so this doesn’t shift to Republican led Senate where they control the process.

Meh, after 3 years and $30m on Mueller I just thought the Dems would “go big” with the articles.

I tell you why they don't do 5-7. Because too many lies make it even harder to keep up with what day the lie is in.

2 Lies are easier to defend when they come after you for treason. 5-7 will surely get someone a summary execution for such indefensible dribble for their so called 'evidence'.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

In the famous words of Matthew McConaughey,

" Alright, alright, alright "
Pm launched btw
NO reply required

Another one of his quotes from that movie is "You know what I like about high school girls? I get older; they stay the same age."

Let's hope that doesnt play out into his real life.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Did NYT Report Clinton and Soros ‘Paid Woman to Accuse Trump of Sexual Assault’?

In late 2019, we received multiple inquiries from readers about the accuracy of a widely shared article that claimed The New York Times had “affirmed” that billionaire philanthropist George Soros and former U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton had paid a woman to accuse U.S. President Donald Trump of sexually assaulting her.

A [proof] has recently appeared that cash attached to Hillary Clinton and George Soros was utilized to pay ladies to make-up [sic] false claims that President Trump sexually attacked them, as per a report in the New York Times.

Writing for TheHill, analytical columnist John Solomon, uncovers that payouts were made by lawyer Lisa Bloom to ladies who were willing to lie and act in public that [sic] they were sexually attacked by now President Donald Trump. The cash was attractive, so they decided to do it.

I drop this here in case you didn't read the story?
edit on 12/10/2019 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   
My Theory on What Barr and Durham Are Doing...
I don't normally listen to Rush Limbaugh but today he gave a powerful monologue, laying it out for normies openly stating that Trump, Barr, and Durham are going after a worldwide 'invisible' organization and that the people being named in public are simply foot soldiers -- Clapper, Brennan, Comey, McCabe, Page, Schiffs, Pelosi's, Obama -- it's 'names' we do not even know. The known clowns are the firewalls. I agree with his line of thinking.

Barr and Durham have one shot to bring absolute airtight prosecutions to drain the swamp, takedown the DS ruling class or else they are dead is the way I understood his commentary.

Makes me wonder if all these cryptic tweets & various articles of military readiness the past 2 years by the DOD are in preparation for round-up or as a last resort, meaning War. Remember in Trump's famous speech highlighted dozens of times by Q "that this will be OUR last chance to save it."
www.youtube.com...

He starts around 8:00 mark.

Rush Transcript

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Thank-you. First time I've heard this many details. Didn't know Soros was involved. I wonder what they have up their sleeve for 2020? No way they're not going to try and stop the Nov2020 Trump landslide.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

No way they're not going to try and stop the Nov2020 Trump landslide.

That I'm positive about all thanks to Polosi and schiffty schiff's impeachment parade..

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I hate when mysterious unknown powerful shadow individuals are blamed for what tangible, identifiable crooks and traitors do. Lock up Obama/Lynch/Brennan/Clapper/Comey, then spend 10 years going after their "handlers".

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: Trillium

You GO girl

Future Proves Past
Somebody paying attention for the rest of us !

LOL i will pretend that a oversight off your part
Now GTFO or STFU are we clear now

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1

No way they're not going to try and stop the Nov2020 Trump landslide.

That I'm positive about all thanks to Polosi and schiffty schiff's impeachment parade..

Constitution expert on FoxNews speculated that Democrats could Impeach, but not pass it to the Senate until after the election.

Democrats will be able to campaign against an Impeached Trump.

But no "President Trump was cleared by the Senate" counter narrative will be available to Republicans.
edit on 12/10/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
BOOOOM
Big Break in Pelosi Fraud and CPS Scandal

twitter.com...

This needs to go viral. FBI investigating Pelosi Jr talks with an Ex who they find has a possible domestic issue . Her information leads to evidence of major corruption with Pelosi Jr, Ukraine and it seems China. The ex was claiming the Child Protection Agency was aiding him and that he made her get an abortion and had her kids taken away from her.

I haven't heard of this before now but, Paul Pelosi Jr is said to be in hiding. Maybe he is in China they think?

edit on 10-12-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   

If they do get this through, which I see fail because of their childish narrative with to many lies.
then there will be a very harsh public outcry IMHO..

2020 probably will be " The Trumpire strikes back "

edit on 0b02America/ChicagoTue, 10 Dec 2019 18:08:02 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoTue, 10 Dec 2019 18:08:02 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: carewemust He's your President!
timeline.com/reagan-putin-tourist-meeting-souza-photo-6be236997c65
timeline.com...

I like this photo better. So much TRUTH in one meme!

Obi-wan Trump: twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Sorry I don't have a YouTube link. Trump PA rally is starting right now.

Live embedded video: thehill.com...

What happened to Xuenchen? Helping Santa get ready? He's good at posting the live streams.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

You're right that is a very odd bunch. Smells like Technocracy. When do you ever hear of 'Estonia' in the news? Most can't find it on a map.

Looks like the D5 are now The Digital 9

Canada
Estonia
Israel
Mexico
New Zealand
Portugal
South Korea
United Kingdom
Uruguay

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Looks to me like the US is being written out of the script.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   
LOL.... POTUS is laying it down at this Rally in PA, it's stunning really. Trump's ability to break down very complex subjects is magnificent !

Can you imagine if the MSM stood behind him what could be accomplished !
edit on 10-12-2019 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

He is really laying it all out tonight. I love how he talks to the people rather than just giving a speech. And, he knows numbers and percentages without referring to notes of any kind. You can tell his background is in business and he understands how things need to work.

new topics

top topics

<< 220  221  222    224  225  226 >>

join