It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A challenge for ATS members with psychic abilities

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Necrobile
a reply to: HouseMusic4Life

This is what I get from the pictures upon first looking at them, my wife seems to agree as well:

1. I see a bit of sadness in her face and two things come to mind when I look at her; either she ended her own life, or her life was ended thanks to a very bad relationship.

2. I could be wrong, but isn't that the lady who was found in the hotel water supply, Elisa Lam??

3. The only impression I get off of this guy is that he committed suicide. I don't know why, I just get the impression that no matter how many people told him otherwise, he just couldn't find a way to be happy.

4. I get the impression this woman met a very tragic end. I feel it was pretty brutal.

Now, not sure if any of this is accurate, that's just what I felt upon first looking at them.

You did pretty good especially the last two

edit on 11-11-2019 by HouseMusic4Life because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Oi did pretty well and did not cheat actually/

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Necrobile

i too thought #2 is Elisa Lam

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I wanted to try and answer before I read the replies. Although I don’t consider myself “psychic” - more empathic so I’ll probably get all of them wrong...
suicide
Accident
Murder
Murder

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 12:37 AM
link   
1. Accident (A boat comes to come and water, dont ask)
2. Murder
3. Suicide
4. Murder

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: HouseMusic4Life

Person 4 - Whitney Heichel , she was raped and brutally shot (Murdered)

Cheers

I know this wasn’t on purpose or making light of her death

But man, the above two sentences next to each other were weird

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 05:25 AM
link   
wow - thread still going .

ok - here is why the OP was fatally flawed as an " experiment "

shotguns work

4 " targets " were offered and if one answered

1- murder
2 - murder
3 - murder
4 - murder

you COULD claim as good as 75% accuracy

" yes for # 1 - murder by shark " is a stretch - but it was a deliberate attack by a inteligent creature

only #3 - mr plitt ins catagoricoly not muder

but it gets worse - the answer

1 - suicide
2 - suicide
3 - suicide
4 - suicide

also - by some creatibe conspiracy " thinking " - gets you a 75% success rate too

this of course needs some explaination - so :

1 - suicide by shark - i dont claim this - but it could be claimed

2 - there is no definitive evidence for the method // motive of ms lams death - i believe she was murdered - but the suicide claim has been made

3 - mr plitt COULD have staged his suicide to appear to be a case of missadventure

there - i mean no insult to any of the dead - but this thread as a utterly useless premise

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 05:34 AM
link   
It doesn’t work like that, I have foretold the future exactly twice in my life when I was 15 and when I was 23 and never again (now 40).

I cannot explain it but these were completely random events which I knew would happen and I told people about, people who completely freaked out when it happened days later and were events I had no control over.

The pictures gave me nothing, I don’t think I am a psychic but I had two psychic visions.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: HouseMusic4Life
I would like to try an experiment , this is just for fun. Below are photos of 4 individuals who have tragically died. The challenge is for you to describe how these people may have died and whether the cause of death was suicide, murder or an accident.

Person#1

Person#2

Person#3

Person#4

You fudged...screwed up any results by "tweaking" the originals...you lose.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Right, you can't just look at someone or something and just know the past or tell the future, it doesn't work like that. It's not predictable or controllable, it just happens with no warning.

And...
I know what you are thinking

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Person 2 - Elisa Lam , she mysteriously drowned in a water tank above a hotel
(it's still unclear whether her death was a suicide/accident/murder but investigators eventually concluded it was an accident due to lack of evidence.)

That whole mystery just freaks me out. I knew it was her as soon as I saw the photo. I can't believe they still haven't found out what really happened. crazy.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I have the ability to sense some events to happen does that count?

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Perhaps I'm too "evolved"...but creating a fun game out of these people's deaths just sounds 'wrong' to me.

The Encyclopædia Britannica says: “During the latter half of the 20th century, death has become a strangely popular subject. Before that time, perhaps rather surprisingly, it was a theme largely eschewed in serious scientific, and to a lesser extent, philosophical speculations.” According to Josep Fericgla, a Catalonian professor of cultural anthropology, “death has become the last effective taboo in our societies, and therefore, it is one of the most important sources today of ideological manipulation.”

Many people are consulting occult practitioners​—such as astrologers, clairvoyants, palm readers, and psychics—​for guidance. “It’s one of the few businesses that is recession-proof,” said one psychic.

Those who are involved in occult practices themselves recognize that there is danger involved. The book Psychic Discoveries Behind the Iron Curtain reports on the extensive Russian scientific research into ESP and other psychic powers. Illustrating the danger even from this type of investigation, the authors say: “There is one warning that any person who is involved in this work scientifically always gives​—ESP is not to be treated lightly. It can be dangerous even when working with something as simple as an Ouija board. We have seen some of the effects.”

Why the danger? One reason is given by Ed Warren, considered to be a leading expert on the occult: “Using a Ouija board, holding séances, or practicing ESP . . . are invitations to malign spirits, and to eventual possession by those spirits.”

The diabolic wisdom behind this scheme is clear. People are fascinated by unexplainable, seemingly “supernatural” phenomena. The variety of occult practices appeals to different types of people. Some subject themselves directly to the Devil through outright Satan worship, voodoo, witchcraft and the like. Others are deceived into thinking that God has something to do with astrology or spiritualism. Those with a scientific bent often become fascinated with “psychic” powers such as ESP and clairvoyance. There is something for almost everyone.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Organ Harvesting victims ?

Gallery of the Macabre ?

Desecrated Tetrad ?

4 horsemen of eschatology

but, you neglected to confine the psychic search to this dimension/universe/reality/space-time
edit on th30157373899614432019 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join