It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Knapp finally has a very well done website and it's a Must see

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+84 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   
A personal friend of mine and a guy who has always been a friend to AboveTopSecret.com has finally been able to put together a really well done, living and breathing site called Mystery Wire within which you will find interviews with just about anybody who made an impact on Ufology, Area-51, Space Tech, Military Secrets, etc...

When I say "living and breathing" I mean it, they are working hard to upload the huge amount of content that goes in depth on stories that were presented on the news casts in two or three minute segments, and they will be adding up to the minute reporting going forward.

If there was ever a site to bookmark and check in on daily for this kind of professional investigative reporting this is the one.

www.mysterywire.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Thanks Springer!

Bookmarked it already...

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Springer

Posted 🤗

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Maybe he’ll reciprocate the plug and put some weird back in the live feed at ATS.
Checking it out now.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Our European visitors are important to us.
This site is currently unavailable to visitors from the European Economic Area while we work to ensure your data is protected in accordance with applicable EU laws.

Those sick EU dems, they never filed a referendum to the public on this..%$#@

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1

Our European visitors are important to us.
This site is currently unavailable to visitors from the European Economic Area while we work to ensure your data is protected in accordance with applicable EU laws.

Those sick EU dems, they never filed a referendum to the public on this..%$#@

It actually says we.. as in Europe/UK, we are restricted by that site.
Google do the same stuff for video and similar.

Here's the regulations, (a download at the page) seemingly only being applied now, rather than two years ago,

ec.europa.eu...
edit on 10-11-2019 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

That may be but I never agreed to this, and now I miss some awesome information about my favorite topic and journalist.

edit on 0b54America/ChicagoSun, 10 Nov 2019 12:12:54 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoSun, 10 Nov 2019 12:12:54 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
a reply to: smurfy

That may be but I never agreed to this, and now I miss some awesome information about my favorite topic and journalist.

Yes, I get you, I can't get that site either

Some American sites are even closing up. I haven't read all the bumf yet, and need to see all that it entails.

here's some comments from last year,

'The run-up to the enforcement date of the GDPR has been accompanied by increasingly hysterical reports of non-compliance being hit with unpayable fines, a deluge of unnecessary emails and a suspicious increase in "GDPR certificated" consultants touting their wares on LinkedIn.

And as companies spent the last week furioulsy scrambling to reach some semblance of compliance with data protection rules that were adopted two years ago, the situation reached fever pitch, with some even deciding the best option was to cut off EU users entirely.'

www.theregister.co.uk...
edit on 10-11-2019 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Need to use a VPN in Europe and the UK, go figure???

Cheers through.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Added to my favorites. They have paranormal stuff too.

Thank you Springer!

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Wow awesome. Well there goes my Sunday LOL

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   
This is nothing short of awesome, because it has so many "oldies but goldies" and although I have seen a few things of what is offered, it leaves mountains of historical stories and videos of interviews I have never seen that are very valuable, especially because many of them confirm just how often the public is lied to by officials.

It's very disappointing to hear that the UK/EU authorities have instituted the squashing of rights for the public there to even view the web site. They have crossed the big red line IMO.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
This is nothing short of awesome, because it has so many "oldies but goldies" and although I have seen a few things of what is offered, it leaves mountains of historical stories and videos of interviews I have never seen that are very valuable, especially because many of them confirm just how often the public is lied to by officials.

It's very disappointing to hear that the UK/EU authorities have instituted the squashing of rights for the public there to even view the web site. They have crossed the big red line IMO.

Use a VPN, even if it is only the one in the Opera browser...and you're in.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   

LMAO you have got it all backwards. The UK/EU authorities are not the ones blocking the access to the web site. The GDPR is not squashing but enforcing rights to data privacy for the public.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Okay, never mind then.

edit on 10-11-2019 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Ah what a nice way to politely say censorship. Blocking content is not enforcing anyone's right, it's over riding that right and doing for you and putting a nice name on it all. Whomever it is doing it was handed the authority by government action or agreement. Every choice will be made for you.

Over here in the USA our privacy is our own responsibility, although there are laws to keep people like the GDPR's of the world from doing it for us.

We don't need no stinking GDPR. It doesn't seem to be working over there if people have to use a VPN and are circumventing it, so it's useless.
I think you still don't understand it. The legislation to respect user privacy is working to some extent if it either blocks them from regular access which doesn't protect their privacy, or forces them to use VPNs which has more privacy features than regular access. So it is working even if they access using VPNs. If you say it doesn't seem to be working, you don't get it. You too might have more privacy using VPN depending on the VPN service provider (The "VPN" built into Opera browser, not so much, but other VPNs can provide more privacy).

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Absolutely!

See if Uncle Knapp will link back to ATS from his site.
There are a lot of good dissections on here from a lot of the cases he covered.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
It actually says we.. as in Europe/UK, we are restricted by that site.

When I see sites like that I always ignore them, if they do not care about EU citizens I don't care about them.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Ah what a nice way to politely say censorship.

If it's censorship it's from the lazy idiots that made the site, not the EU.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

Ah what a nice way to politely say censorship.

If it's censorship it's from the lazy idiots that made the site, not the EU.

Yeah I edited my earlier misinformed comment.

I like the content on Knapp's new site but yes it has a few bugs to work out. One is the videos are sequenced in parts, but will not continue in sequence, hopping back to the latest listed and replaying it. Not a big deal though, just have to manually select each part. A real wealth of information available.
Thanks George!
edit on 10-11-2019 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: Thanks to GK

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join