It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was The Kentucky Election Stolen?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: jrod

Now this, my friend, is delusional. Trump is far from toxic. You simply don't understand what happened in kentucky. Bevin was slated to lose by 15-20 percent, maybe more.link. He lost by less than 1 after a trump visit. Furthermore, trump also endorsed 5 other republicans in the state who all won by large margins. Trump is far from toxic and people are not starting to lean left. People are running from the left.

Sounds like election fraud in action.

Some people are saying.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Ok. So because Hillary was a 4:1 favorite going into election night in 2016 and Trump won, does that mean there must be fraud.

Trump, is a toxic person yet his cult will support him. In the weeks ahead his support will drop as a result of the impeachment hearings as more will become aware just how shady his actions are.

Bevin had his own problems, that is why he lost.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
Yes. They stole the election. When does the investigation begin? In America the only one to ever get investigated is do gooder Trump. Another demonstration that Democrats are filthy crooks.

IF there hasn’t been an investigation, how do you know that anyone stole the election?

Psychic powers? Gut instincts? Partisan preference?

Where’s your evidence?

They DNC are obviously corrupt. www.youtube.com... And even make the Republicans look clean. They've been caught many times in election fraud. Nothings been done as far as I can tell to correct this. So they should be under close scrutiny.
edit on 13-11-2019 by Doctor Smith because: added

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

I'd wager you would find far more cases of election fraud by Republicans. I listed four earlier in the thread.

Every study and investigation of voter fraud shows an insignificant incidence.

No one is corrupt merely because of their political party.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

In Pa we heard about how the Philadelphia Pa suburbs had turned democrat. Bucks, Delaware, Chester, Montgomery, Lehigh. Not from people abandoning conservative views but from influxes of dem voters. But they didn't mention that the further out ounties. Berks, Lebanon, Lancaster, Dauphin, Schuylkill, York didn't swing left and were still voting republican. Same as in Virginia. Its not a war of ideas but a war of numbers the dems are winning. And at least in PA, liberal candidates don't fare as well as moderates. In Berks we got our first Puerto Rican mayor in Reading. But maybe not mentioned was that PA got its first Puerto Rican county commissioner also in Berks. But he's a republican.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I was on the polls for 2 different counties in Florida when I moved and registered in another county. As far as I know, it hasn't been corrected.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Nope.

Just a close race.

It is really sad to see so many people willing to just ignore substantial evidence of blatant voter fraud, just because it is their team that got caught.

I want all voter fraud eliminated, and if an R gets caught, prosecute them to the fullest extent of the law.
edit on 13-11-2019 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: andy06shake

Nope.

Just a close race.

It is really sad to see so many people willing to just ignore substantial evidence of blatant voter fraud, just because it is their team that got caught.

I want all voter fraud eliminated, and if an R gets caught, prosecute them to the fullest extent of the law.

I agree with you particularly as I am not on either of the two popular teams ... but what are you referring to specifically when you say there is “substantial evidence of blatant voter fraud”?

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   

I agree with you particularly as I am not on either of the two popular teams ... but what are you referring to specifically when you say there is “substantial evidence of blatant voter fraud”?

Ahem...

Read the OP.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Been there, read that.

Nothing there to support voter fraud.

(post by tanstaafl removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Believe it or not dead people are voting Democratic. Even in places like Kentucky.

Scary thought I know.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Sure, let’s visit the readily apparent flaws in the factual support and logic of the OP one more time, eh?

175,000 voters had been struck from the rolls in KY.

A judge decided those votes had been struck improperly.

A judge ruled that the voters in question should be returned to the voting rolls.

The Republican governor lost to a Democrat.

The normal churning mass of the corporate media/blogosphere spits out irrational garbage.

Therefore, voter fraud. NOT

That sums it up quite effectively.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   

That sums it up quite effectively.

Nope ... just your opinion.

The fat lady's clearing her voice. Just saw it on TV.

The bad thing for the Dems: They just showed their hand. They'll have to come up with something different to attempt a steal in the Nationals.

Reeeeeeeeeeeee!!

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   

a reply to: Doctor Smith

I'd wager you would find far more cases of election fraud by Republicans. I listed four earlier in the thread.

Every study and investigation of voter fraud shows an insignificant incidence.

No one is corrupt merely because of their political party.

How many Illegally got there Voter ids in Cali alone? 100's of thousands I believe, you believe maybe a handful I recall.

The Michigan recount was stopped after obvious voter fraud of large amounts of fake votes not matching the count on the outside of the bag in areas that were heavily in favor of Clinton. Meaning Trump won be even more than was reported in Michigan and the story dies instantly in the media but for Conservatives.

I have no respect for those who keep touting the lies and not doing the reading that MIGHT give you an alternative look at the so called facts of the matter.

People that have continuously banged the drum for Orange man bad, each in their own way, are hurting their own positions by using poor debating skills of ignoring major details over and over like that while here on ATS.

This isn't fricken HuffPo or the CNN site. This is ATS we call out the crap here with facts over and over! Russia, Russia, Russia was a hoax as we proved! The Saturday Night Live Shark is what the D's are. Shifting the lie in a fake sheep attempt to get their agenda fulfilled with the constant us of a big lie and they have to move to the next one since we won't buy the last lie.

edit on 13-11-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
Trump, is a toxic person yet his cult will support him. In the weeks ahead his support will drop as a result of the impeachment hearings as more will become aware just how shady his actions are.

Bevin had his own problems, that is why he lost.

Mirror meet toxic jrod...

BTW, your delusional rants about "impeach him" are nothing but rants from the most delusional people on the planet.

The so called "star witness" the democrats had today wasn't on the call, didn't hear the call at all, and the three times he saw the Ukrainian President there was never any talk about "quid pro quo..."

Be a man, grow the hell up and own your lies and political trolling...

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 04:11 AM
link   
The continuing complaints about who listened to the call are just BS.

The transcript of the call has been out for weeks. We all know what it shows.

God help President Trump if Jim Jordan is his best advocate.
edit on 14-11-2019 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Bevin has conceded:

www.cnn.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

Be a man, grow the hell up and own your lies and political trolling...

This....

Accuse someone else what you are guilty of.

Perhaps you should listen to your own advice.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
Knowing how close the Kentucky election was, with only a few thousand votes needed for the Republican incumbent to have won, now we find out that there was fraud in the Kentucky elections with at least 175,000 votes being put back in registration after a lawsuit made by Democrat challenger Attorney General Andy Beshear.

Not sure if that's a typo, or if you're misunderstanding the situation.

There was apparently at least 175,000 voters taken off their inactive list, but nothing in the report suggests that anyone fraudulently voted on their behalf. There's a big difference between the number of registered voters, and the actual number of votes cast in every election (turnouts are usually pretty dismal in the U.S.).

Certainly if someone comes up with evidence that a vote was actually cast on behalf of Tore or, her immigrant husband, then there would be an issue with fraud, but as of now this looks more like a clerical error reverting some of the inactive registrations rather than actual voter fraud or a stolen election.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join