It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photos reportedly leaked from Chinese concentration camps.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   
The source is Daily Mail, but my personal opinion is that these photos are real considering the situation we're already aware of and the brutality of the Chinese government.

Assuming these are real, it appears we're seeing the infancy of the next holocaust or are already there.

Daily Mail

I think it's time the global community start acting before we regret our inaction like we did in WWII.

Unfortunately, I think so many countries are dopesick on cheap Chinese goods and or have become reliant on whole industries after years of giving up market shares.

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Take action against China? China seems to be able to do what ever they want and nobody holds them accountable.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chance321

Take action against China? China seems to be able to do what ever they want and nobody holds them accountable.

And history will remember that.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Not to sound inhuman, but people don't realize they been doing this for 4000+ years.

They even called them punishment camps or something like that.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

You're not wrong.

Mao killed tens of millions... So seeing as the world is hooked on Chinese goods now, I don't really expect even economic sanctions.

I wouldn't advocate for armed conflict on this seeing as China has a potential military size of the population of America. Any armed conflict would kill more than save.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   
and the trade deal in Dec is off the table, this is the early stages of propaganda

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
and the trade deal in Dec is off the table, this is the early stages of propaganda

The pictures, or trade deals?

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

You're not wrong.

Mao killed tens of millions... So seeing as the world is hooked on Chinese goods now, I don't really expect even economic sanctions.

I wouldn't advocate for armed conflict on this seeing as China has a potential military size of the population of America. Any armed conflict would kill more than save.

If we could just get the woke SJWs to put down their iphones and demand divestiture like they do with Israel....

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   

negative China news, this is how they slow roll out a phase 1 deal not happening in Dec, they slow roll out some bad things about China and try to create a soft landing

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   

negative China news, this is how they slow roll out a phase 1 deal not happening in Dec, they slow roll out some bad things about China and try to create a soft landing

I highly doubt that's the case.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

You're not wrong.

If we could just get the woke SJWs to put down their iphones and demand divestiture like they do with Israel....

People are either ignoring it, or have their head in the sand. This isn't exclusive to SJWs.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   

You will know in Dec.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   

You will know in Dec.

Will that prove your point? Or will it provide circumstantial "evidence"?

Also, why would a British outlet release this if that's the case? What do they have to gain from US trade deals?

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   

I don't care if you believe me.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   
This is disgusting.

I am not religious but my heart goes out to those people. No one should be treated like that. I haven't seen pictures like those except in holocaust archives.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 05:37 PM
link   

What do you think we should do?

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Lots of brutality in China..

Apple of China erected a net over the I-Phone factory entrance because suiciding employees were jumping out the windows above, and killing arriving/departing workers.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

What do you think we should do?

Sanction the f### out of them as a global community.

Embargos might not hurt either.
edit on 7-11-2019 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   
The people there should rise up but they are to scared to do so,and so they brought this on themselves.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

well thats because they can replace them as fast as they lose them.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join