It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photos reportedly leaked from Chinese concentration camps.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   
For those who are for bringing manufacturing back home, this should be one of their rallying cries.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: Chance321
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Take action against China? China seems to be able to do what ever they want and nobody holds them accountable.

And history will remember that.

The way things are now? I doubt it'll get much more then a foot note.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
For those who are for bringing manufacturing back home, this should be one of their rallying cries.

Who's doing that?

Have any data I can see that suggest that manufacturing is coming back to the US?

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

It should be. It should be every American demanding companies doing business with china move their jobs here.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: carewemust

well thats because they can replace them as fast as they lose them.

Yep. I guess that's what happens when you have 1.3 Billion citizens in the worker pool.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   
China or North Korea? They both do this.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
China or North Korea? They both do this.

That can't be overlooked, and you're right.

But China also has the reach to scale up beyond their own people... And we're also enabling this.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Daily Mail eh?

Here in the U.K we don't require concentration camps.

Not when we have the likes of the DWP and Tory scum to contend with it's just one big concentration camp.

That Man was found ""Fit For Work"" by the way just weeks before his death.

100,000s of deaths each year down the Daily Fails chums in Westminster.

Maybe they should be reporting rather closer to home?

Now if only our beloved Gooberment collected such statistics!

edit on 7-11-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Imagine had Nixon not opened the door to China and we had left them an island unto themselves. Tho if not Nixon, someone else would have I suppose.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   

The source is Daily Mail, but my personal opinion is that these photos are real considering the situation we're already aware of and the brutality of the Chinese government.

Assuming these are real, it appears we're seeing the infancy of the next holocaust or are already there.

Daily Mail

I think it's time the global community start acting before we regret our inaction like we did in WWII.

Unfortunately, I think so many countries are dopesick on cheap Chinese goods and or have become reliant on whole industries after years of giving up market shares.

Daily mail! lol one of the worst, if not the worst paper in the UK! They tried to shut down the charity secter with its BS and lies!

Yeah, of course easily led people will believe it!

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   

China has become powerful, more powerful than it has in recent past. It owns so much of America, the UK and Europe that it is insane and to those who say we need to take action, while I agree I want to know what action? Honestly, are you prepared to take lace up your black boots and march out there with guns? Tell me what action you want taken because trade with China in most parts of the world is important to many countries and no country will give that up completely. Russia would back China which would mean a war with China is a war with Russia and a war with Russia would mean a war with Assad which would most likely mean Iran backing up Russia eventually it would lead to the biggest war we've ever seen. So again I ask what actions would you take?

And before the question comes: "So we do nothing" firstly that has been the go to reaction for most of the world in the past. Secondly, there are things we could refuse trade, sanctions to a point but there is so little else unless you're talking war which again I ask which of you is planning to pick up a gun?

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

The source is Daily Mail, but my personal opinion is that these photos are real considering the situation we're already aware of and the brutality of the Chinese government.

Assuming these are real, it appears we're seeing the infancy of the next holocaust or are already there.

Daily Mail

I think it's time the global community start acting before we regret our inaction like we did in WWII.

Unfortunately, I think so many countries are dopesick on cheap Chinese goods and or have become reliant on whole industries after years of giving up market shares.

Daily mail! lol one of the worst, if not the worst paper in the UK! They tried to shut down the charity secter with its BS and lies!

You know there's no shortage of reports alleging China of human rights violations in relation to these camps right?

Daily Mail might not be the best source, but it's not like this is the only story claiming this.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Daily Mail

You know there's no shortage of reports alleging China of human rights violations in relation to these camps right?

Daily Mail might not be the best source, but it's not like this is the only story claiming this.

And yet, all it takes is a crappy UK paper, that is known for lying, to post a photo, which no one knows the back round too, and suddenly, China is staving millions of chinese in these death camps.

What a load of BS

No one is saying China is perfect, no government is, but this , coming from a crappy paper, is dubious to say the least!

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Could this be some sick ward in a hospital, just saying cause how everything looks clean and well kept, even clothes. If some prison would it not look as bad as they do?

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dwoodward85

China has become powerful, more powerful than it has in recent past. It owns so much of America, the UK and Europe that it is insane and to those who say we need to take action, while I agree I want to know what action? Honestly, are you prepared to take lace up your black boots and march out there with guns? Tell me what action you want taken because trade with China in most parts of the world is important to many countries and no country will give that up completely. Russia would back China which would mean a war with China is a war with Russia and a war with Russia would mean a war with Assad which would most likely mean Iran backing up Russia eventually it would lead to the biggest war we've ever seen. So again I ask what actions would you take?

And before the question comes: "So we do nothing" firstly that has been the go to reaction for most of the world in the past. Secondly, there are things we could refuse trade, sanctions to a point but there is so little else unless you're talking war which again I ask which of you is planning to pick up a gun?

Seriously? You talk as if China and all these other western countries are angels! Don't be a hypocrite! Where was the justice for the illegal wars and invasions of Libya and Iraq where millions of innocent people have died.

Where is the justice when it comes to Yemen, with the West providing weapons to murders thousands of innocent people?

Why do people turn a blind eye to these horror, but then believe BS stories like this?

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: tayton
Could this be some sick ward in a hospital, just saying cause how everything looks clean and well kept, even clothes. If some prison would it not look as bad as they do?

Exactly! Could be anything, but these people do not think of that, they instantly believe it, which is annoying!

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: tayton

Exactly! Could be anything, but these people do not think of that, they instantly believe it, which is annoying!

Shoot. You're right man... The Daily Mail took the pictures from an expose an LA Fox station did that tells stories from the past 20 years. So these allegations may not be that new 🤷‍♂️

So, we have another source for the pictures... But it appears they date back a bit from forced labor camps.

So are the "re-education" camps not that bad? Are people just blowing it out of proportion that over a million people are by many accounts held purely because of ethnicity and religion?

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dwoodward85

Seriously? You talk as if China and all these other western countries are angels! Don't be a hypocrite! Where was the justice for the illegal wars and invasions of Libya and Iraq where millions of innocent people have died.

Where is the justice when it comes to Yemen, with the West providing weapons to murders thousands of innocent people?

Why do people turn a blind eye to these horror, but then believe BS stories like this?

I actually criticize US foreign policy on the reg. Rarely do I defend it to be honest, and I go after every admin who's complicit.

But this thread isn't about US foreign policy, is it?

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

What do you think we should do?

It’s simple really
We should all go on ats and tell people we should do something
It’s just that simple

Real options
Invade China?
Economic sanctions?
Diplomatic negotiations?