It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Early Upset for Globalists? Two Democrat Candidates Kentucky governor's race and Virginia.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: ChefFox

I honestly dont understand the arrogance of republicans that think they and trump will win in a landslide.

The democrats and establishment control all cultural institutions of power, the media, the entertainment industry, academia, and silicon valley.

Google, twitter, facebook, the media, and so forth, all pushing the same garbage narrative (while burying stories about pedophiles that connect to their elite friends) is sure to have a serious effect, and very well can win the election.

If you look at the Kentucky district voting map, the districts are 85% red.

He lost because of the cities... possibly.

We'll see how the recount goes.

People live in the those cites. Cities vote for people. Saying look at all this land that is red and this small area of land that is blue really discounts where people actually live and vote.

I'm going to try to help you with this.

There has been an uneasy agreement between the cities and the rural areas for about 100 years now in America.

We grow stuff and raise stuff, you need it so you pay us to do that.

However.

There is a time coming up where people like yourself are going to force the issue of who needs who.

We don't need your money to survive.

You need what we grow and raise to survive.

I spent a few years in Oklahoma and got to talk to older people who went through the Great Depression.

I'm hoping you have heard of the time and have read about it.

Ranchers and farmers there didn't notice a difference.

One year was the same as the other and it didn't matter if wall street collapsed.

The cities were devastated financially.

That was 80 years ago when people were at least a little self-reliant in the cities.

So keep pushing the idea that there are a few desolate dusty counties in America where nobody lives and the people that live there don't matter, as a lot of liberals do.

Push PUSH push until you get a pushback.

Please.

you matter, everyone does.

you just dont matter more or less than anyone else. under the ec, you vote weighs more.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 11:40 PM
link   

G,day bloke i need to ask a question
which way do these two states normally vote or should i say
of the two party system which has had control the most
tks in advance

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

When the pendulum finally swings back, it's going to be dire.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   

The reason Beshear won (we will see how Bevin's recount request/corrupted vote investigation goes) the vote in Kentucky really doesn't have much to do with Republicans v. Democrats. It has more to do with Bevins diddling around with the teacher's pensions and several teacher strikes that occurred because of it. When the teachers all took "sick days" together to protest at the state capitol (several times, without warning) schools closed and those with nobody to keep their kids at a moment's notice had to keep missing work- and many lost their jobs because of it. Not to mention Bevins is an anti-vaxer (and very public about it) which doesn't win him brownie points with the medical community either. He hasn't done anything close to a good job on getting the state out of its financial hole either.

Those things add up, and voters remember them at election time. I voted for him last time, voted against him this time.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Source
This artlice is stunning because you have GOP journalist who claims to have voted agaisnt Trump. This journalist even goes as far to insult and suggest that the world cant handle four more years of Trumpism?

When I did, I had the same nauseated reaction as when I went to court for a divorce. My hope was that a clear rejection of Republicans would deliver the message that President Donald Trump was poison to GOP electoral prospects in 2020.

My hope was that Republican House members and senators tempted to vote in lockstep with Trump on impeachment would think twice, if not for principled reasons, then for crass personal political reasons.

They claim that voters supposedly wanted gun laws.

Two things we know for sure as a result of these off-year elections: Support for impeachment is not hurting the Democratic brand. And neither is support for gun laws backed by supermajorities of Americans.

But this foolish RINO,NeoCon clearly shows his side.

But every time I hear about "Medicare for All," the "Green New Deal" and all the massive tax hikes that Democratic presidential candidates are plotting, I worry that Trump will be safe. When Democrats take positions that can be reasonably called for open borders, for unrestricted third trimester abortions or on the extreme side of other culture war issues

The most liberal Democratic candidates and primary voters need to face reality and do some triage here. Job 1 is to defeat Trump at the ballot box if impeachment doesn’t get it done first. Because Issue 1 is whether American voters and democracy, and indeed the world, can withstand this presidency for another four years.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

Well that would make a lot more sense but your voters in your state in America just voted for the state to be in a lot more of a financial mess with the democrats.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Globalism is unstoppable and inevitable. To think sountries will remain sovereign is a fools wish.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11
a reply to: dfnj2015

Globalism is unstoppable and inevitable. To think sountries will remain sovereign is a fools wish.

I would simply introduce your "globalism" to our 2nd.
It is why it is there in the first place.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Wont stop it. And it's not my globalism I have nothing to do with it. I have no power at all.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChefFox

Well that would make a lot more sense but your voters in your state in America just voted for the state to be in a lot more of a financial mess with the democrats.

I agree, I voted for Hicks- the Libertarian candidate- as did my husband. If more people would get out of the whole 2 party mindset we might could get a lot more quality representation in state and federal government but the GOP and DNC have convinced their membership that if they don't vote along party lines they are "giving" the vote to the opposing party but if more moderates would vote outside of party lines the GOP and DNC would both possibly become things of the past.

Regardless, Bevin had to go. When an employee isn't keeping up with the job they were hired for you fire and replace them giving someone else a chance. If the new employee doesn't work out you replace them the following cycle. Electing government officials is really hiring and firing employees. I think more people should look at it that way instead of looking at it like a sports game between opposing teams - it's like watching the same two teams in the Superbowl every year but both teams suck! We need new teams in the league!

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11
a reply to: shooterbrody

Wont stop it. And it's not my globalism I have nothing to do with it. I have no power at all.

yeah you keep telling yourself that

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Joe Morrissey, the convicted sex offender and idiot who pulled out a rifle in congress, got a nice cushy seat in Virginia... (16th district I think)

People will really vote for anybody these days.

A2D

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   

I think more people should look at it that way instead of looking at it like a sports game between opposing teams - it's like watching the same two teams in the Superbowl every year but both teams suck! We need new teams in the league!

There is a difference between the two. Modern Day Liberals are radicals when it comes to their social polices and how they view some group of people. Their debates had just proven that.

The fact that liberals were voted in with you voters not caring about how the Liberals govern because you thought Bevin was bad etc..

Liberals and their polices will be even worse. You have the American liberals who really don't care about the American constitution nor borders. While they want to tax more.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Beshear is a Democrat but everybody else elected is Republican. Also he has been until now attorney general serving under Bevin and not nearly as liberal as he is made to sound per his actions as such. Actions speak louder than words.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agree2Disagree
Joe Morrissey, the convicted sex offender and idiot who pulled out a rifle in congress, got a nice cushy seat in Virginia... (16th district I think)

People will really vote for anybody these days.

A2D

Yes and apparently they voted in a congressperson that just smashed Trump's motorcade to it shows that such people are unhinged.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join