It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German city declares nazi emergency????

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: Bloodworth

I think a small rise in crime from various migrant groups is being misrepresented .

I believe taking the law into your own hands is a criminal act .

Misrepresented....ha ha ha....so its just a coincidence that Germany, England, France, Sweden greece and other places are all experiencing the same.

Again there is a direct correlation between importing from musiims countires and the rise of rapes, gay bashing, acid attacks. and church burnings.

Want to prevent an increase in rape there are ways you can go

Want to take a gamble on your citizens, there are ways you can go.

Democrats are willing to gamble and dont care about a rise in rapes...according to liberals it will only be a few years of an increase in rapes until they can civilize their new pets

Islam has been at war against "infidels" for thousands of years. These people are ignorant to think that changed all of the sudden. But, that's what a liberal does. Kill em with kindness because that always works.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   

a reply to: Cancerwarrior

Oh please your only knowledge of what European people want comes from right wing blogs.

And yours comes from where ?
"Hey , Rocky , watch me pull some information out of my hat"
"Bullwinkle , that wasn't information , and it was not from your hat...."
Rocky and Bullwinkle spin-off

edit on 11/5/19 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

a reply to: Cancerwarrior

Oh please your only knowledge of what European people want comes from right wing blogs.

And yours comes from where ?
"Hey , Rocky , watch me pull some information out of my hat"
"Bullwinkle , that wasn't information , and it was not from your hat...."
Rocky and Bullwinkle spin-off

I lived in various parts of Europe for 10 years, now I travel back periodically and spend months at a time, my entire extended family live accross Europe.

(post by Breakthestreak removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   
But we can keep spouting ignorance of the very very real situation none the less?

“It’s not happening, it’s not real, nazis nazis nazis”

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 5 11 2019 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Left right garbage for days

Must be why the recent tab of the forum has slowed down to a snail's past last several months

Nothing but mindless drivel

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Let the Nazi party rise again. Seriously... let them rise. Then let them receive the righteous ass kicking from the Israeli military they deserve.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

Yeah I dont know about that

Almost all of our technology exist because of Nazis

Go look at the kill ratio for Germans to rest of the world in ww1 and 2

Might be a bad idea to let the best engineers in the world create another super ethno state

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

Might be a bad idea to let the best engineers in the world create another super ethno state

Your response neglects the advances Israel has made in not only tech from the US, from themselves, and most importantly current warfare. Germany's last war was when? Train, and train away. Training does not trump experience.

Best engineers? Yeah, they're pretty good in space. Or were. Not anymore.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   
edit on 5-11-2019 by ChefFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth

Seems like the left are having trouble distinguishing between what a nazi is and what a patriot is. 

The media are reporting a rise in far right violence and you equate that to the left confusing patriots as Nazis...Just wtf man.

A whole bunch of new people have come and are raping , harassing and groping women.
Along with a rise in gay bashing and acid attacks.
Statistically every country that is a host country to people from Muslim countries have seen a sharp rise if rapes, acid attacks, church burnings and gay bashings.

Sorry forgot to add my comment.

I dont see that here in Scotland, the Muslim populaton have integrated quite well .

ACid attacks are on the rise not because of Muslims, because its much harder to connect a person to the weapon of choice if its acid
its easier to get away with an assault on someone if you use acid

edit on 6-11-2019 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   

its europe. Their use of the word nazi is extremely loose. Verging on meaningless.

They call leftist liberals Nazi there.

Like how in the US simply being white is enough to get you branded a racist.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

The didn't invent micro processors, integrated circuits, or pretty much any of the things that modern computers and phones use. Jet engines were invented by the British the Germans simply made a better one. They didn't invent AI either. Or lithium iron batteries.

I'm told that they did invent the blow up sex doll, but some people dispute that. But it was the Japanese that made the under age sex robot.

(post by ziplock9000 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

its europe. Their use of the word nazi is extremely loose. Verging on meaningless.

Yeh , for a good example of fascist behaviour look no further than the Spanish police force and their treatment of catalans in the recent independence protests.

or just go slightly further east , no further, a bit more , yes there Ukraine , and their fascists take over of government.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   
This is a link to the Wikipedia article Islamic Terrorism in Europe. Puts things in perspective.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

edit on 7-11-2019 by Scapegrace because: Tidying up.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Yeh , for a good example of fascist behaviour look no further than the Spanish police force and their treatment of catalans in the recent independence protests.

or just go slightly further east , no further, a bit more , yes there Ukraine , and their fascists take over of government.

I spent most of the 1990s in Europe, and back then fascists and Nazi were completely separate groups who absolutely hated each other. Put a fascist, a nazi and a black man in a room together and the fascist and the nazi would rather puch each other than the black man. They have totally opposing ideologies that transcend most of their other hatreds.

these days fascist simply seems to mean "authoritarian" and nazi just means that you're straight and white and aren't appologiesing enough for it. sometimes you don't even need to be straight. If your gay and aren't politically correct enough you can be labelled a nazi.

Apparently this is really annoying right wing groups who have no links to the historical nazi or fascists.

I'm not sue that there many actual nazi left in Europe. And the ones who claim to be nazi are just saying it because they think that it makes them sound dangerous. They don't follow most of the traditional social or economic policies of the actual nazi. They just seem to be regular nationalists with an anger management problem.

But as a whole, a lot of europe is very socially conservative, and very nationalistic. Once you get past the big 3 and their imediate neighbors everywhere from Hungry and Poland to places like ukrain, hungry, serbia, bosnia, and so on, they can't be called liberal at all. Conservatism and nationalism seem to be the rules these days

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join