It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drag queen reading time feat: Sasha Sosa...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Anyone heard of this? I mean, come on.. along with other drag queens hired to read to children by public libraries etc, who turn out to be convicted sexual predators, now we have one 'accidentally' spreading his legs while wearing a short dress and revealing his wedding tackle.. well, can't really call it that.. more like a decoy..

***SNIP***

Story Time with Drag Performers

This is absolutely appalling.. How can this even be a thing, really.. Is everyone just waving their arms from their chair (like me) and not really seeking change...

Well, I think the best man to speak on this is this Aussie champion.. The one, the only, Gerald Pauschmann... the G-Man.

edit on 5-11-2019 by gallop because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/5/2019 by Blaine91555 because: Snipped inappropriate image in violation of T&C of Use.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: gallop

There was a thread on this sometime back, how anyone can think it's a good idea is somewhat perplexing, I think it's another sign that the behavioural sink experiment can apply to humans as well as rats. It's a mixed up, muddled up ....

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Ahh I missed it if there was...

if so, this can be closed...

... The kinks... bit of a double entender there or what haha..

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 03:39 AM
link   

No need to close it, the other thread was a while ago and covered that this was happening, didn't have the leg spreading incident.

There's plenty to discuss as to why this drag queen reading is an awful idea.

Classic song lola, although describing more of a crying game scenario it's still appropriate for the thread.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 03:44 AM
link   
I bet not one child there even heard whatever he was reading.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   
This is what primary education is about today?

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Is this for real?

Another disgusting excuse for a human being!

WTH is wrong with people allowing this behavior into the classroom?

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I'd say what I think should happen to grown men who use a children's story time as an excuse to expose their genitals to those children, but then my post would be borderline illegal.
Disgusting beast.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Democrats created this mess. They were warned and didn't listen due to sheer stupidity. They didn't want to hurt feelings so they caved in. They opened a can of worms with the whole LGBTQ thing and now they can't put the lid back on.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazeeWorld777

Is this for real?

Another disgusting excuse for a human being!

WTH is wrong with people allowing this behavior into the classroom?

Big. Blue. Cities. All ran by democrats.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Is there anyone on ATS who believe this is a good idea? Anyone anywhere?

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   

I never thought an already visibly disgusting practice could get even more disgusting.
That pedo needs to be locked up.
He obviously did it on purpose.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Apparantly posting the photo from the article was borderline illegal, too.

:/

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   

*Wedding Tackle*

Talk about a silver lining to a dark cloud.

Now I know what to call balls and still feel like a Lady.

Home school your kids people!

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13

*Wedding Tackle*

Talk about a silver lining to a dark cloud.

Now I know what to call balls and still feel like a Lady.

Home school your kids people!

Haha, wedding tackle is an oldie down here..

And yes, home school.. I'd have had a different opinion perhaps 30 years ago, but really, thinking back, school was torture for me.. mind you it was a catholic school.
But today, I don't see schools as anything but training grounds for not the best a person can be, but for what the establishment can create. And with things like this at a primary school level, I despair... glad I won't likely be around to see the outcome in 30-40 years..

On the other hand, a lot of parents would not be really best suited for home schooling.. we've had 2 cases of parents with their kids sitting, untethered, on the roof of their cars as they drive around the streets.. One case, she claims she didn't realise (your kids not in the car, but you don't think to look for them) and the other was some dad thinking he was doing something nice... wow..

And that's beside the mother who was found guilty of purposely making her daughter sick, who subsequently died. Or the spate of mothers killing their children, yet failing to suicide...

And estranged fathers... ugh, I'll just climb this tree and be done with it.. lol

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

So you don't believe in freedom then?

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

So you don't believe in freedom then?

What? Is this freedom?

Legit don't understand your comment...

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   

People talk about preserving freedom but when something they don't like (a drag queen) shows up they want it expunged from society

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Not one single person has mentioned expunging drag queens from society

Not even close. Massive fail.

All the drag queens and transsexuals I know are very fun people and are great to be around. I think most drag queens are. It’s quite an eccentric lifestyle and a lot of those guys seem to infect everyone around them with happiness and joy.

People who support pedophiles exposing genitals to young school children in a classroom should be expunged from society though.
edit on 5 11 2019 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join