It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need help determining tracks I found in my yard this morning

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Those are Wild Pig Tracks
edit on 4-11-2019 by Gatorman78 because: adding a pic

edit on 4-11-2019 by Gatorman78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Were there any more? More would provide some context.

What's the relation to the vehicle tracks? I am assuming this is your car port as you mentioned.

If this is all there were with empty/clear ground in all directions, maybe a bird. If there are more, I would guess small hog.

If it is next to a vehicle, could it not have been something man made? Like a something falling out of an open door?

Just guessing, not interrogating.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Ha ha! That made me laugh.

Hey, Gut - I am going to send you a PM..

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   

edit on 4-11-2019 by FlyingSquirrel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
Y'all are probably going to figure this out as soon as you see it, but I'm having issues.

Location: NW Louisiana on the outskirts of a small town with little population

My wife saw 5 deer in the back yard the other night when she pulled into the driveway but these aren't deer tracks, and if they are, they're the weirdest ones I've ever seen. I'm posting this in Cryptozoology but I'm not saying this is anything more than a normal animal. I just can't figure out what it is.

Anyways, this morning as my wife and I were walking to the carport to get ready to leave, she noticed these and asked me what they were. I wasn't sure so I took pictures so I could post them on here and see what everyone thinks. Looking closely at the first picture, you'll notice what looks like the start of a claw digging in before the track gets deep. I'd guesstimate that the biggest track was roughly 2 inches.

Thoughts?

Look up pig tracks on the net...That is what I'd say they are...Except that middle picture...That creature's got 3 legs...

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I think it's deffo a bird who prob got a snake. I googled "snake tracks" and about ten pictures in there was one of a snake track and prints that look pretty much just like yours only they were in wetter mud. I would post it but it's too much of a pain to post pictures to this place.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Am I the only one who thought there was a severed finger near the bottom of the second picture?

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: elkabong57
My first thought was that it looked like feral hog tracks--two deep indentations close together:

4leggers.com...

I've dealt with hogs before, these aren't nearly deep enough to be hog tracks unless it was a piglet. I'll get some better pictures today when I get home and put a quarter or something next to the track to provide a better idea.

I've got a Louisiana Catahoula if it does turn out to be hogs.

He's aching for a good hog hunt. But we live in NYC....

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Neveradullmoment2017

Nope, I saw it too. Almost # when i saw it. Was wondering if the blood was washed away into the sand.

Had to zoom in to calm down.

Just a friggin leaf.
Lol

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Neveradullmoment2017
Am I the only one who thought there was a severed finger near the bottom of the second picture?

At least your mind went with, "finger..."

My childish mind went searching for the balls that should be near the severed cock.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Get in touch with your Fish and Game office and find out where you can send the pictures to for identification...

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Those are not pig. Those tracks are from an owl. And if you look between the tracks there is a cracked seed / nut so most likely a mouse was eating the seed / nut and the next thing the mouse knew he was looking down at the ground from 20 feet up.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I seem to remember hearing about folks raising emu awhile back thinking it was going to substitute beef. After that concept dried up quite a few were just cut loose. But hey, I'm no master emu tracker......

top topics

<< 1   >>

join