It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Desmond Is Amazing is the future News Media

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Meet the 10-year-old drag kid shaping the future of drag youth.

At only 10 years old, Desmond has already immersed himself with a handful of LGBTQ youth advocacy projects and is making one thing clear: Desmond Is Amazing is the future and we're here for it.

Once again the Mainstream News Media is further promoting the degenerating morality of our Western Children.
What Desmond has gone through is nothing more then Child Abuse by his parents who clearly don't care about his well being. Its clear that Desmond is being protected for an obvious agenda.

I am pretty sure MSM and the so called journalists hopefully understand what Drag Queens are and what they do. But the fact that Desmond was taken into a gay club and strip in front while being thrown money at. Is nothing but Child Abuse.

This is not what 10 year olds or other children should be experiencing.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Desmond is old news right wing outrage from a year or so ago.

His "career" and usefulness is old news.

I'm sure the next youll hear about him is sucking dick at a truck stop in the midwest(no doubt while his parents stand over him as he continues to rake in cash for the family).

You have a problem with that? You some sort of homophobe?

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ChefFox

The LGBT community with the help of the left in America are attempting to normalize pedophilia.

Which is precisely why I left that community years ago.

They are nothing but pawns of the Democratic party now, who are using them to make some of their own perversions legal and "normal."

If it isn't safe, sane and consensual it's not right.

I would argue that in the case of pedophilia it's not any of the three.

I light the truth bomb and leave for now...

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Well if Desmond is a typical gender bender youth he has about a 40% chance of committing suicide long before adulthood.
Add the stress of his celebrity and it's crash when he is no longer in fashion you might as well start on the coffin.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

That is the danger of this but MSM goal is that after Desmond that other boys or girls would follow his path. MSM journalists arent interested in the well being of our youth they are interested in making money.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Well if Desmond is a typical gender bender youth he has about a 40% chance of committing suicide long before adulthood.
Add the stress of his celebrity and it's crash when he is no longer in fashion you might as well start on the coffin.

Like a hollywood child star thrust into the spotlight, his "celebrity" will dim, at which point he will likely turn to drugs and tricks while chasing the normal childhood his parents stole from him as the pumped him for money.

Such a predictable path, that no one could possibly see coming.

It's not hard to imagine while most of us "normies" don't bat and eye at this garbage.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

You know i had felt something strange though buddy i fear that many or some in the LGBT community are victims of child abuse whatever sexual or not. Now they are being used by Liberals and Media to push a sinister agenda.

These pride events or pride month as they are calling it has a become a giant corporate advertising. And these pride parades ugh they used to be normal with just walking and waving flags. But now they are becoming not as normal if you know what i mean for my liking.
edit on 3-11-2019 by ChefFox because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-11-2019 by ChefFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChefFox

You know i had felt something strange though buddy i fear that many or some in the LGBT community are victims of child abuse whatever sexual or not. Now they are being used by Liberals and Media to push a sinister agenda.

These pride events or pride month as they are calling it has a become a giant corporate advertising. And these pride parades ugh they used to be normal with just walking and waving flags. But now they are becoming not as normal if you know what i mean for my liking.

As someone you would probably call gay, I agree on some of your post.

There was a time in America's history that gay rights needed addressed.

That time has passed... we're equal in the places we should be now.

If there is a Gay Pride month, there should be a White Pride month.

My suggestion is that we scrap all of the ____ Pride parades, months, days, whatever.

Instead we should have an American Pride Parade (Let's do it on the 4th of July!!!).

American Pride month should be every month.

Those that don't want to participate, there are about 200 other countries on the planet you can move to and be proud of.

edit on 3-11-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   

While your opinion comes from that of "someone in the community", it seems to contradict the narrative.

So we(they) will just chalk you down as a white hetero male that is homophobic and move your comments into the trash bin.

Your opinion as a member of a marginalized community matters to us, as long as it tows the narrative.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Wrong.

Whenever whites are historically oppressed, social persecuted, and discriminated against in America over decades and centuries, they can have their "month."

White oppression is a myth. Made up by white nationalists.

edit on 3-11-2019 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

Wrong.

Whenever whites are historically oppressed, social persecuted, and discriminated against in America over decades and centuries, they can have their "month."

I accidently gave you a star.

I'm sorry for the confusion.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

It's cool. I didn't give you one.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   

a reply to: MisterSpock

It's cool. I didn't give you one.

Great, I'd prefer that you didn't.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Wrong.

White oppression is a myth. Made up by white nationalists.

It's actually right.

Unless you are not aware of Affirmative Action.

I understand why you won't understand that.

And (since I was a Democrat once) I'm calling you out on disrespecting the opinion of a Cherokee Bi woman.

Racist, homophobic and misogynistic you are...

Welcome to my moccasins.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Unless you are not aware of Affirmative Action.

What about it?

nd (since I was a Democrat once) I'm calling you out on disrespecting the opinion of a Cherokee Bi woman.

? Huh

Racist, homophobic and misogynistic you are...

What're you talking about?

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

I’m white

I’m proud of it too. Not because of some gutless liberal propaganda that I can only be proud if my ancestors were oppressed. But because of what my ancestors achieved.

Whites outlawed slavery. I’m proud of that.
And they created western civilisation, the most inclusive, tolerant and diverse civilisation that has ever existed.

Something to be proud of.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   

I'm sorry... my feelz were hurt by a racist homophobe so I can't talk to you anymore.

I'm off to my "safe" space.

Which coincidentally has a bed and a rather nice tequila shot beside it.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

I’m white ...Not because of some gutless liberal propaganda that I can only be proud if my ancestors were oppressed.

Your white ancestors were oppressed?

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

I'm sorry... my feelz were hurt by a racist homophobe so I can't talk to you anymore.

I'm off to my "safe" space.

Which coincidentally has a bed and a rather nice tequila shot beside it.

Cool. My feelings aint hurt.

But I have some dominican anejo rum and anejo tequila.

Night.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   

a reply to: Breakthestreak

I’m white ...Not because of some gutless liberal propaganda that I can only be proud if my ancestors were oppressed.

Your white ancestors were oppressed?

Reading Comprehension not your strong point? Try reading the whole thing.

No, they weren’t oppressed. Being oppressed isn’t a reason to have ‘pride’. Achievements are a reason for pride.

I can be proud of my people even though we were never oppressed. Because of what ‘white people’ have achieved and what we have given to the world.

Do you think whites are bad for outlawing slavery?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join