It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jupiter-Saturn-Pluto Conjunction Jan 2020 - Brace for Impact

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Leeyum
a reply to: toysforadults

I gotta admit that I definitely thought of this thread when the Corona virus starting spreading.

It looked the whole Iran thing was gonna be the main event, but clearly not!

Maybe there's a bit more to Astrology than most people give credit for...

Wait until next month (or this month), the fireworks are really going to kick off now... and yeah there's more to it

the universe isn't an accident, you have to think of it as a machine... astrology is just the mechanics

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Wait until next month (or this month), the fireworks are really going to kick off now... and yeah there's more to it

the universe isn't an accident, you have to think of it as a machine... astrology is just the mechanics

Yep, I think that astrology means a lot for them, even if they don't understand it.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 07:41 AM
link   
All I know for sure, is that you always have to take in mind and count different resources and sources, which can help you with your personal horoscopes and personal predictions. This 333 angel number article explained me some things about astrology and how numbers can make affect upon our lives.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: gakk1

interesting that mars, the god of war is joining, these planets on the 31st march

mars, being the god of war and associated with agression

I wonder, whether, that will amplify the other planet and their affects or war with them

interesting article

astrologyforaquarius.com...

edit on 27-3-2020 by Dharmareturns46 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join