It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jupiter-Saturn-Pluto Conjunction Jan 2020 - Brace for Impact

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Oh wow, great analysis. I agree with you. My theory currently at this time is that the repo operations. The sudden spike in repo operations was on Sept 16th which is close to Saturn going direct.

I wonder if there's a way to check that against the Dec events?

Also, thanks for the link I haven't seen that yet.

On his Patreon he recently post about connecting JMP (JP Morgan) to the liquidity issues in the repo market.

I might grab some OTM put options on JPM.

In order to facilitate payments to its private shareholders and accelerate stock buybacks, JPMorgan-Chase drained its money market reserves by pushing more than $130 billion of excess cash into bonds and cut the number of loans it holds in order to boost interbank funding and to force the Fed

edit on 4-11-2019 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Anywhere else in the universe and stuff just happens.

But down here on Earth we like to call it astrology.

Things always come to an end......even in January, generally a lot of old people, if we are honest.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

The reductionist mind would love to believe that everything exist individually in on it's own. The truth is everything is connected and the science of observing that connection is called astrology.

Similarly the science of predicting the market is called reading a chart.

Funny how, how investor's don't see how what they do is exactly the same thing astrologers are doing, tracking patterns and their relationship to the future.

What astrology is actually doing is tracking the patterns of the past to predict the future. It's the same thing investors and day traders do everyday and it's exactly what "scientist" do, isolate variables and use those variables to predict an outcome.

It's sad that the disconnect of these things exist and so many lack the ability to understand these principles on a fundamental level.
edit on 4-11-2019 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Well, Human beings like to gamble.

With both monies and life if truth be told.

Anthropomorphizing things in the stars through is simply along the same lines as Sun/Son worship.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   

I don't doubt there's a corelation, it's not something ive looked into though, more of just a hunch.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 01:10 AM
link   

My theory currently at this time is that the repo operations. The sudden spike in repo operations was on Sept 16th which is close to Saturn going direct.

Ooooh yes! Good thinking. The repo ops would fit perfectly.

Good luck with your stocks. And be careful

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Thanks for posting the Op, very enlightening.
Unfortunately, you had a bunch of people come straight from the political mud pit who thought it would be wonderful to discredit this as mumbo jumbo, they rather believe in a Donald Gump reality.

There's no denying that times are changing in a profound way, which correlates well with these conjunctions, even if there is no nuke in Seattle
#face palm

Keep up the great work!
some of us truly appreciate it

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Village Idiot

Toys posted the op so the thanks should go to him.

In saying that you're correct Ronald gump owns these boards these days and it's a sorry sight.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Yes sorry, that conjunction is affecting me already!

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   

I'm mystified on how you and others who have seriously tapped into the collective explain and understand all of this. I've seen/understood a few things that come to me, but the best I've done with the information so far is to scribble it down in a notebook.

The only thing I can stand on where astrology is concerned is my go-to, As Above So Below. Systems within the cell, systems within the body, systems within the planet, systems within the solar system, etc.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: awakendhybrid

I agree, Hermetic principles apply.

I have been following it for my entire adult life. I have a strong relationship with the "occult" or esoteric in my astrological birth chart with multiple influences so for me it's a way of life/ thinking.

I am not on the level of Boadicea of course, however I can identify larger trends and things on the world stage and in my own life fairly well. To me it's about seeing the energy and understanding it's influence.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   

As above so below?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join