It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jupiter-Saturn-Pluto Conjunction Jan 2020 - Brace for Impact

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: MachineMan
a reply to: MachineMan

By the way, what the hell does the planets have to do with the federal reserve.

Remove your focus away from trump and the msm and perhaps you may begin to connect the dots.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 02:42 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: Egoismyname

So what's happening on Jan 12th?

I had to check it quickly last night when I saw your the post in 3AM, so by mistake entered 2019 instead of 2020, it is even on the post above. (blame my tiredness for it). Now, on fresh mind, when fixing the mistake the chart will look totally different, and there appear to be a HUGE conjunction around the 12th Jan 2020, involving PLUTO SATURN SUN MERCURY. But the point from the previous post remains - Saturn will keep the order of things in the world, because all this is happening in his domain Capricorn. If the conjunction was going in Leo/Aries/Gemini I would be more worried but for the current event it is just going to be one extremely tiering week for most of the people who does not have good relation(astrologically) to the event. The structures with power most likely will hold their position very well, so not a big thing to hype about. The bad side of the event is that the whole week around 12th might feel like a big constipation for anybody with strong Libra/Aries placements or dominant 1st/7th house. The only danger comes from the fact that Pluto will give "drive" to the situation and that will make the social unconscious unrest, I think it will just be in the bearable measures, and actually would not be portrayed in the visible(won't be staged). I Imagine financial delays and and extreme weather are going to be the news on the TV at that time. Unless some of the TPTB like to ritually use the conjunction for their own purpose, then it won't be the planets to blame.

Once more sorry for the misreading, sometimes it happens to click the wrong thing in 3AM...
edit on 4-11-2019 by Egoismyname because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Looking at the Jan 10 Full Moon/Eclipse chart, I personally think he's giving Jupiter too much credit, and I would focus more on the very close opposition with the Moon to the almost exact conjunction of Pluto and Saturn (9' orb), as well as the almost exact conjunction of the Sun and Mercury (6' orb). The orb with Jupiter is far too wide to give it much power or influence in this configuration. Especially given the amazingly close orbs for the other players.

And I want to add one very important key word for Saturn: Foundations. Saturn is all about building strong foundations that can withstand the challenges and tests of time and nature. Saturn is also all about doing the right thing for the right reasons for the right outcome. It all goes back to the foundations. If one builds upon a faulty foundation, then one will get faulty results.

In terms of this conjunction and the Federal Reserve, the faulty foundations are being exposed -- slowly but surely. Saturn will be quite measured and methodical about it all. Saturn and Pluto will expose the roots of the corruption and extortion of the monetary system, and clearly show us where we strayed from a strong foundation -- the basic principles upon which we regulate and govern our monetary systems. And Pluto can empower us in transforming our monetary systems before they completely collapse.

Another keyword for Jupiter is "opportunity," which I think is Jupiter's real role here. Jupiter is offering us an opportunity to expand and broaden our perspective, our thinking, and our fundamental values and guiding principles. All of which is crucial in determining and developing any plan for financial reform.

I don't expect any huge surprises or catastrophes though, since neither Uranus nor Mars are involved. But with Mercury in the mix, I expect there will be much talk -- both in public and private. There will be much misinformation and disinformation and outright lies, but also much truth.

Will we see it for what it is? Will we listen to the warning bells? Time will tell, eh?

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 06:44 AM
link   
€10 for a posh horoscope is abit much

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Utter nuttery! Do you read tea leaves and throw bones before you invest your money?

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Thanks for the post, I was hoping for your contribution.

I think the pluto influence will work to reveal what's motivating the Fed to take the actions it has now. J Powell said he doesn't know what's happening but I have a funny feeling he's lying.

The thing with pluto and saturn doing their dance from point of view is that pluto is a revolutionary and saturn as you say the foundation, the law.

I think pluto (especially when you factor in the current uranus taurus transit) is working to erode the current corrupt and out of balance power so saturn can impose it's influence over a new system that has a more solid foundation

IMO this has to start with the banking empires

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   

A Grand Solar Minimum is supposed to happen in 2020.

Methinks all your fears of global warming annihilation will be relinquished, and then the stock market will continue to break records as the economy continues to boom, and Trump will be reelected to keep making your life better.

Nothing to do with impeachment, that's just an ill-informed fantasy to keep the progressives' hearts pumping because they're all on life support or suicide watch.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Egoismyname

No really, all jokes aside, I've always hated the idea of Black Friday shopping and have never participated in it. I'm sitting at work this morning and suddenly it hits me, I have the urge to go Black Friday shopping with my wife this year. Just outta nowhere, BOOM. WTF man? I don't like it. I don't like it one bit, but it's very odd to hit me all of the sudden.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   

The thing with pluto and saturn doing their dance from point of view is that pluto is a revolutionary and saturn as you say the foundation, the law.

I think pluto (especially when you factor in the current uranus taurus transit) is working to erode the current corrupt and out of balance power so saturn can impose it's influence over a new system that has a more solid foundation

Yes! I agree. If I have time, I might look up the Fed Reserve chart and compare the two. The Fed Reserve started on bad footing and it's only gotten worse.

I also meant to mention that Uranus will be in retrograde motion at the time of this eclipse. The eclipse itself tells us that new information will be revealed -- probably catastrophic for some nations and leaders. At the very least, reputations and credibility will be ruined. But Uranus isn't out of the picture, just regrouping and prepping for whatever action is necessary. Uranus favors no one and at the same time favors everyone.

But all of these planets -- Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Pluto -- are all working for better. Pluto will expose the rot in order that we can transform... to clear out the deadwood and all that no longer serves us (if it ever did!). Saturn doesn't want to destroy anything... he only wants to ensure a strong and steady foundation to build upon. Even Uranus doesn't want to wreak havoc and chaos for its own sake, but in order to provoke necessary reforms and improvements.

We can be absolutely sure that more secrets will be revealed. And some (political) careers will die.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   

I totally see what you are saying here. Overall my understanding of the uranus transit with some of pluto's influence will work to uncover what was hidden in ww2 during the last transit

I see this upcoming conjunction as part of the overall larger picture here

I agree with your sentiment however that these aspects are in the larger picture working to put a better system in place, but first comes the fire and I'm actually kind of excited about that

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: MachineMan

Utter nuttery! Do you read tea leaves and throw bones before you invest your money?

What...You don't...

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   

if he's an investor he probably studies charts

"chartist" as they are known are essentially astrologers of the stock market they just don't even realize what they are doing

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

I totally see what you are saying here. Overall my understanding of the uranus transit with some of pluto's influence will work to uncover what was hidden in ww2 during the last transit

My best understanding is that Pluto will do the heavy lifting, but Uranus will raise a little hell for Pluto where he can. There is much to be exposed. Much manipulation and corruption by many players since the beginning. And I expect it will come to a head in the late 2020's, when Uranus has moved into Gemini, and Pluto has moved into Aquarius, and they eventually move into an exact opposition. But that's a whole 'nother thread!

I see this upcoming conjunction as part of the overall larger picture here

Yup! I'll be watching for some secrets to be revealed... some insider information not meant for public consumption... and then the spin.

I agree with your sentiment however that these aspects are in the larger picture working to put a better system in place, but first comes the fire and I'm actually kind of excited about that

LOL!!! I don't think you'll have long to wait for some fireworks... I'm thinking on or about December 19, when Jupiter enters Capricorn and quickly trines Uranus in Taurus. Uranus promises a surprise and Jupiter promises it's gonna be BIG! I'm thinking something to do with long-standing established operating policy that isn't what it's been represented as.... a conflict between fundamental values and principles and actual policy.

And right before Christmas!

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingSquirrel
It sucks that I'm being that guy, but someone has to do it.

What will you think about it if nothing dramatic happens like the guy in the video says regarding this rare, powerful conjunction. What if the planets didn't have any strong influence on the behaviors of humans on the planet and it was a coincidence that those caliphates/empires met their end during the last one?

No one remembers or cares now because it's yester years' new age fantasy but I remember all sorts of rare alignments coming and passing over the past decade that were talked about at length on YT vids yet nothing happened. A bad example to mention on a seperate fictional, yet exciting and seemingly real topic would be that dahboo conspiracy guy. He's been talking about things going on everywhere for years, nothing became of it except tons of views, followers, and the goal which is payment from YT for advertising.

Even 100-300,000 views on videos within a short time that get put up weekly or daily is more than a full-time low bracket job. Enough for someone to pay their bills and have comforts while living at home with no job. If they branch into other media even more. If I have a YT channel thats popular with certain subject matters and I do radio shows, it's major advertisement for views to get more money from advertisement. I'm going to craft and present some amazing material. He who becomes most popular gets the most money.

I'm not saying they don't believe it's true but.. regardless. I'd bet someone like David Icke or David Wilcock have a million dollars or more in assets by now easily. I haven't seen a reptilian shapeshifter yet, and the politicians who are ones apparently die from old age like all of the other humans. Those are just doubles, fakes, like Paul Mccartney from the Beatles. I used to think there was another version of myself in a parallel dimension, I was a star child, had a personal line to angels, God, aliens, some kind of being above humans that influences or controls reality but it all amounted to nothing and disappeared over time as I got older. I'd never take it back because it was entertaining and fun. Most of all because I believed it and felt like I had some kind of inside knowledge.

Well written and I enjoyed reading it!

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   

LOL!!! I don't think you'll have long to wait for some fireworks... I'm thinking on or about December 19, when Jupiter enters Capricorn and quickly trines Uranus in Taurus. Uranus promises a surprise and Jupiter promises it's gonna be BIG! I'm thinking something to do with long-standing established operating policy that isn't what it's been represented as.... a conflict between fundamental values and principles and actual policy.

I'm telling you, these transits coming up have everything to do with the Federal Reserve, I'm literally taking positions in the market based on several factors including this.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   

I'm telling you, these transits coming up have everything to do with the Federal Reserve...

No doubt.

I've been looking at the natal chart for the Federal Reserve. Most notably, the Fed's 1° Sun in Capricorn opposite natal Pluto at 0°, with the Jupiter/Uranus trine next month at 2° Cappy. This will definitely shake them up.

The eclipse next month is at 20° but the "transition of light" of the conjuncting planets ( a stellium by the way), extends it to about 22°... The Fed's natal chart also has planets in the 19° to 23° Cappy/Cancer range. Well within significant orb. Significantly, the Fed's natal Jupiter and Mars (retrograde), as well as their ascendent.

I'm not sure what to expect in December... I don't even try when Uranus is involved! But in January, I expect that the Fed and the Banksters will have some 'splaining to do. And I expect that it will have to do with policy and procedure not fulfilling the values and principles the people expect it to and thought it was.

It might be as simple as this: The Fed's original (purported) purpose of serving the financial needs (Pluto) for a nation of savers (Cancer) and investors (Capricorn) has been corrupted into a nation of gamblers (Jupiter) and debtors (Pluto) that serves the few at the expense of the many.

Someone once said that if the people really understood the Federal Reserve and our monetary policies, that the people would rise up with pitchforks... okay, that's probably paraphrasing big time... but the gist is the same. I think Pluto and Saturn are about to teach the people how this really works.

My source for the Fed chart is the same as yours, William Stickevers. I haven't read his analysis yet though. I just clicked through to the chart:
Federal Reserve Analysis

<< 1    3  4 >>

join