It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another fascist sentenced to jail for assault. Good job.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Ummm.. the great unite the right tiki torch march..
Gee. That was easy...

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   

You are telling me to join you rather then criticize the blatant bias around this place? I already addressed how right wing extremism barely gets a blip on the radar around here. Me pointing out the obvious isn't trying to be the righteous one.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Most news reports of that indicate there was just yelling and posturing until ANTIFAP started throwing rocks, paint bombs, fists, and spraying demonstrators in the face with pepper spray and then the demonstrators defended themselves. Your attempted equivalence is misplaced there.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

First of all, nothing is black and white. There are a number of gray shades between the pitch black of running block for the fascists that comprise ANTIFAP and the brilliant light of rejoicing justice finding their miscreant members. If your attempts are to combat bias, you're going about it in a funny way... you're basically painting a picture whereby the two choices are to support the side that reacts to physical attacks with violence and the side which initiates physical attacks and violence on those who they project their own sin of fascist behavior onto. Hmmmm... if the world were black and white, I wonder which side the rational human being with a sense of morality, justice, and responsibility is going to side with?

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   

It's called playing the devils advocate.

You can't choose one side over the other on the internet, it's intellectual suicide. Everyone is on the edge of their seat, especially when it come to the three no-nos at the dinner table.

If I want answers, I'll get them. If I want to point out the obvious, and get rung out for it, so be it. Human emotions run so high when behind the keyboard, it's laughable how easy it is to spot the hatred over the troll of @%#$ poster.

Also, Antifa aren't fascists, if anything they are the complete opposite. Just gonna point that out.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
Also, Antifa aren't fascists, if anything they are the complete opposite. Just gonna point that out.

Fascist behavior... look into it. "You will think how I think or this mob will ruin you life, harass your employer until you're fired, hack your electronic accounts, bedevil you when you're in public, destroy your property, or bash you in the head with a bike lock is sort of the definition of fascist behavior. The United States does not have fascists, because our government is not a fascist government and never has been... but we have no shortage of asshat social fascists who behave like they had some connection to the government and, thus, can conduct social justice operations as if their position at the bottom of the ladder gave them authority to do so.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak
yer you are probably right thanks

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   

You have states that want to control womens reproductive rights, want to implement religious BS into science classrooms, and want to ban certain books, and among other things. That's literally fascism. What antifa are doing is just protesting and invigorating revolution.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   

The tiki torch march? Your gonna have to show me those reports because I've read alot of them plus court docs, plus watched quite a few videos. That isnt what I saw..

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   

"Definition of fascism

1 often capitalized : a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition"
Link

The key thing missing to say the US is a fascist state is the government is not headed by a dictator. Severe economic and social regimentation is not in play and any opposition to the government is not put down by force. I noticed no calling in of the National Guard during the Occupy Movement, no armed forces stepping in to stop the women's march and even Antifa, a violent movement, is not in any danger of being rounded up unless they commit a crime.

The Antifa crowd are just anarchists under another name and people who are really opposed to the rule of law. There is no fascism involved in any of this garbage. Mostly younger folks who's real complaint is the rule of law. They want to do as they please with no regard for those around them. That's why that group attracts the people it attracts.

In fascism it would not be a library choosing to take books off it's shelves, government agents would be entering homes to take the books. Pulling abortion into this is absurd.

You say Antifa is "invigorating revolution". I suppose you mean they are stimulating it, meaning trying to start a literal revolution. Hardly. A bunch of thuggish kids or adults with childish minds could never cause a revolution. Sooner or later the adults in the room would spank them and send them home to their mommies.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

You say Antifa is "invigorating revolution". I suppose you mean they are stimulating it, meaning trying to start a literal revolution. Hardly. A bunch of thuggish kids or adults with childish minds could never cause a revolution. Sooner or later the adults in the room would spank them and send them home to their mommies.

And I have painted them as such in this very thread. But people keep trying to paint them as fascists. My first post in this thread even asks in a form of sarcasm where this Antifa member holds such a position of power to be considered a fascist.

But, I did make a little jab at the current republican party, which was a little over the top. But it's far more in line with fascism then a bunch of protesting no bodies.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   

I would never consider them fascist, just unruly young people with too many hormones flowing and brains yet to develop full critical thinking skills.

To call the US fascist would be to admit a person has no idea what the term means.

Both parties are over the top. Both want to lord over it all and have single party control.

Antifa
spank them and send them home. If they hit people or destroy property, jail is the way to go. We should never tolerate violence no matter the source.

The yeah but the other side does it more nonsense is like playground speech in grade school.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   

a reply to: Breakthestreak

Brown shirts were directly affiliated with a fascist political group. This guy is just an idiot who did something stupid with a bunch other idiots. The word fascist gets thrown around way to loosely now days just like communist.

But if he does have an economic plan it’s probably: Take all the money from those who work and distribute it among those who don’t.

That's not fascism.

In other words..

"Some people did some stuff".. Where have I heard that before..!?!

Oh and ANTIFA don't get called Commies for no reason. Maybe all the Hammer & Sickle flags they wave around at rallies and how they call each other Comrade, possibly leads many people to believe they may be a little red.

Y'know... If it walks like a duck an' all..lol

There are no terms being used loosely here at all when it comes to ANTIFA, groups like them and a sizable chunk of the middle to far left !

What they are doing is very much fascism and they are acting in the "exact", manner the Brown Shirts did.

Don't even dare to try and play that s#@t down !!
edit on 4-11-2019 by Ironclad1964 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   

this thread is about some cowerdly arshole wearing a mask attacking some body from behind is it not and getting jailed and rightly so

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   

The yeah but the other side does it more nonsense is like playground speech in grade school.
a reply to: Blaine91555

Well, you know what, that's what all this website has boiled down to. Who's better then the other guy and who can do more wrong while smearing them into a pile of #%@$ and walking away without any sort of pushback.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Yeah, I'm not going to go off topic here. We are discussing Antifa I believe, not ATS.

Antifa deserves all the criticism it gets and even more. They have good reason to wear masks and hide who they are. Wearing a mask is consciousness of guilt. Most I suspect are just in it for attention due to a lack of self esteem and self worth. I suppose a good psychiatrist could make a whole practice out of dealing with the issues those folks have.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   

You have states that want to control womens reproductive rights, want to implement religious BS into science classrooms, and want to ban certain books, and among other things. That's literally fascism. What antifa are doing is just protesting and invigorating revolution.

Well, I can just as easily say that on the Left we have an ethos that wants the law to block the granting of any rights to the unborn (who are alive by the test of science), have turned Anthopomorphic Global Climate Change into the new religion which is about as connected to science as the Church of Scientology is (name me a previous scientific position which rejects and condemns tests and challenges of the scientific method as much as the AGW cult does), bans conservative blogs, youtube channels, radio shows, and is trying to pass laws to ban certain speech that is defined as "hate speech" with the same leftists conveniently having the whole say on what is and is not "hate speech..." Uh oh, looks like your choir boys in ANTIFA are simply fascists without the authority of elected office power.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Again... you were the first to bring the whataboutism you're complaining about into the thread. If you have a mirror in your house, please consult it to determine who you should be grousing at and about in this discussion.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Steveogold

It sure is. And it shouldn't be about fascism. But hey, op brought it up, game on.

(post by magnetik removed for political trolling and baiting)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join