It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another fascist sentenced to jail for assault. Good job.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

i can smell the whataboutism from a mile away.

How many deaths have been linked to Antifa? How many have been linked to white supremacy and alt right yahoos?

Is this a competition now? Because I can assure you antifa are losing in that one.

Two whataboutisms don't make a right sport.
Trump and just about every Republican is on record denouncing white nationalist ***holes. But I have yet to see a Democrat denounce ANTIFA and their violence. That is a fact...

Video added because you probably have never seen it...

And to your assumption more people are killed by racist white conservatives than ANTIFA is a bit disingenuous.

Quick hypothetical:
If an ANTIFA went and shot up say a... country music festival. Do you think we would get the real story from media outlets that run interference for these same groups and ideologies? Probably not. There would likely be a big push to act like that event never even happened...

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   

How many deaths have been linked to Antifa? How many have been linked to white supremacy and alt right yahoos?

Is this a competition now? Because I can assure you antifa are losing in that one.

White supremacy is NOT related to political viewpoints

aNtifa is strictly demOcrat

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Look at the response towards this one guy getting jailed here. Over the top of course and all giddy

When two proud boys get jailed not a peep, or your typical response. Picking and choosing.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Look at the response towards this one guy getting jailed here. Over the top of course and all giddy

When two proud boys get jailed not a peep, or your typical response. Picking and choosing.

Anybody committing violence should be jailed.
I don't care why they did the crime..
Proud boys included.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

What political affiliations do antifa have other then protesting what they dont like in politics? Everything boils down to politics in these things, especially in the states.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Proud boys are jailed all the time.
aNtifa members are hardly ever so much as arrested.

But I hear what you’re saying. There are fine people on both sides.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

But you love when its antifa tho.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   

What political affiliations do antifa have other then protesting what they dont like in politics? Everything boils down to politics in these things, especially in the states.

Protesting?!?!?!

You mean violently attacking. With media and dEmocrat support.

Or have the media or dEmocrat party denounced aNtifa and their tactics at some point?

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   

a reply to: Bluntone22

But you love when its antifa tho.

Damn right.
Antifa wants us to believe they have the moral high ground so when their true colors show and they go to jail I love it.

I have no love for the proud boys either.
Just thugs.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

Two whataboutisms don't make a right sport.
Trump and just about every Republican is on record denouncing white nationalist ***holes. But I have yet to see a Democrat denounce ANTIFA and their violence. That is a fact...

Because they.do.not.have.to!

They are not affiliated with fascists, at all.

The GOP on the other hand...

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   
And Republicans don’t have to denounce white supremists either. They are not affiliated with racists. At all.

The dEmocrat party on the other hand...

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Why are you surprised that someone who physically assaulted someone, with ample evidence, was arrested, charged and found guilty? It happens ALL the time.

From my searching, it seems assault sentences range from 1-10 years, depending on the laws/sentencing guidelines where one is charged.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23
Because I’ve heard stories and read stories about the police, Portland Police, standing idly by during aNtifa’s fascist antics and usually only stepping in once there is signs of someone retaliating against an aNtifa fascist.

There are hundreds of videos of aNtifa’s fascist violence out there but very very few stories of any of them being arrested for it.

Not exactly ‘evidence’ I know, but it did surprise me that one was actually sent to jail.

Guess it was just a case of having the right judge on the bench that day.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   
But in defence of the Portland Police, Danielle Outlaw (their Chief of Police) is calling for a ban on wearing masks during protests. A move specifically targeted at fascist aNtifa members.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Yea, protests get violent sometimes. Sometimes they lead to full out revolution and conflict. That's reality. Life isn't one big ol peaceful pow wow.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

They do get violent when a violent fascist group turns up, not to ‘protest’ but to ‘attack’.

Armed (not with guns because mommy won’t let them leave the house with daddy’s gun) and masked.

Imagine if the ‘right’ had a group acting like that.

The dEms had the kkk and now they’ve got these fascist wussies.

“But but the proud boys”

Whoever they are
edit on 3 11 2019 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
m.theepochtimes.com...

Back in June, the openly-fascist group aNtifa went on another “reeeeee” and attacked innocent, vulnerable people. We all remember the news of a journalist being attacked and another person being hit with a baton.

Two questions:

1) Can you direct me to the 'openly-fascist' group called "aNtifa"? Their offical website perhaps or leaders speaking out on youtube or something of the sort that I can see their agenda and principles? The only lose group that I am aware of of that is Anti Fascist is refusefascism.org... and they are organizing non-violent protests across the country. There may be other spliter groups of those with hotter heads that may, and without knowledge of them - I can't say, promote violence.

Here is their statement of principle:

To drive out this fascist regime, we need to organize mass, nonviolent protest that does not stop until Trump and Pence are GONE.

2) and no I don't remember said incident or 'reeeeee' as you call it, please inform the ignorant.

Well, much to my surprise, the offender was actually arrested, charged and now convicted of assault and has been sentenced to a measly six years in prison.

Without the specifics of the assault, how can one judge the harshness of the sentence. Is is proportional to the crime? Or is it merely putative or political in nature? Hard to say.

A light sentence which his lawyer claims is too harsh.

It’s good to see that law enforcement and the justice system, especially in Portland, has actually done more than a slap on the wrist, for once.

Maybe soon the openly fascist behaviour of attacking people who have an opposing political view will stop as all those weak little cucks who make up aNtifa will be afraid of being pulled out of mommy’s house and put in jail like this little pussy was.

Another question - just how do you define facism? You call - the alleged member of a antifa (which I assume is short for Anti Fascist) a Fascist - please explain the seeming contradiction here to me.

Then you go on to hurl derogatory names at the cited person just for - what exactly?

edit on 3-11-2019 by FyreByrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

The definition of fascism can be boiled down to a simple sentence, “Think how WE think, or we’ll attack you”

Organising a group with the sole intention to employ violence against people who vote differently than you is fascism.

aNtifa is a fascist organisation no matter what they call themselves.

If a group called themselves anti-racist but spent all their time attacking people of a different race, then they’re racists. The name they give themselves is irrelevant.

And ‘organising non violent protests’, armed. With masks.

And since it’s ok for people to be derogatory towards those who they deem deserving, like the loser who ran over a girl at Charlottesville, then it’s ok to be derogatory toward this gutless little pussy who’s still probably blubbering inconsolably in his new cell.

Warms my heart to picture it.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Protesting against right wing views is NOT ‘fighting fascism’

Right wing views are not fascist. The Republican Party is not fascist. President Trump is not a fascist. His supporters are not fascist.

Where is the fascism these people are fighting?

Fighting make-believe fascism with actual fascism is not commendable. It’s hate and intolerance.

And EVERY single point of contention on that website you provided is nothing more than left wing media lies and propaganda

Those people are upset about things they’ve been told about the President by lying media pundits.

‘Concentration camps at the border’ FFS
edit on 3 11 2019 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

Protesting against right wing views is NOT ‘fighting fascism’

WRONG.

Definition of fascism

1 - often capitalized : a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition

2: a tendency toward or actual exercise of strong autocratic or dictatorial control

www.merriam-webster.com...

Right wing views are not fascist. The Republican Party is not fascist. President Trump is not a fascist. His supporters are not fascist.

See above dictionary definition.

Where is the fascism these people are fighting?

See above definition

Fighting make-believe fascism with actual fascism is not commendable. It’s hate and intolerance.

Methinks the lady doth protest too much. Educate yourself.

And this definition doesn't include the economic portion whatsoever.

As defined by Mussolini:

“Fascism should more appropriately be called Corporatism because it is a merger of state and corporate power” ― Benito Mussolini

www.goodreads.com...

Here's another for your elucidation:

“We have buried the putrid corpse of liberty” ― Benito Mussolini

Sounds like the Republican/Libertarian Agenda in a nutshell.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join